View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 35 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post
    One Day back it came.... Adhukullayumaa ???? Like Nadodigal Flex Scene
    Dream Big !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a light at the end of every tunnel....just pray it's not a train!.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally a real glimpse... nyc one. thanks for sharing

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/46997453.cms

Actor Vijay's still from the shooting spot of his upcoming film 'Puli' directed by Chimbu Devan has been doing the rounds on the internet. Looks like the entire team is irked with the photo of the star actor being leaked. An annoyed Vidyullekha who is part of the cast has revealed that the team is highly disappointed and irritated. It is also said that the team is trying to find out how the picture got leaked.

An irked Vidyullekha tweeted, "Highly disappointing and irritating to see leaked photos of #Puli ... Entire team is very very upset. Getting to the bottom of this asap. They had planned a nice first look 4 everyone. Heart sinks when we protect it for 6 months and in the last minute this happens."

Being directed by Chimbu Devan, the film also stars Shruti Haasan, Hansika, Sridevi and Kiccha Sudeep in important roles. 'Puli' is touted to be the most expensive film in actor Vijay's career.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still looks Cow - Boyish ! Like IKMS
    Dream Big !

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay’s encouragement gave me confidence: Charandeep
    Actor Charandeep, who has teamed up with Tamil superstar Vijayfor the second time in the upcoming film “Puli”, says the latter’s encouragement on the sets gave him confidence to perform well.
    “Vijay sir has no need to take the effort to help, but he did while working in ‘Puli’. Despite being a superstar, he helped me with my lines. He explained patiently how differently and effectively I can mouth my dialogues,” Charandeep, who had previously worked in last year’s Tamil blockbuster “Jilla” with Vijay, told IANS.
    “The way he encouraged gave me the confidence to perform well. I’ve worked with so many actors, but nobody has been as encouraging as him,” he added.
    In the movie, Charandeep plays an important role and even has a combination scene with Vijay and Shruti Haasan. http://indianexpress.com/article/ent...ce-charandeep/

Post Thanks / Like
    Nandita Swetha confirms signing Puli

Nandita Swetha has confirmed signing Vijay¡¯s upcoming magnum-opus Puli directed by Chimbudevan. Even though reliable reports suggested in the past that Nandita Swetha was on board and started shooting her scenes, she remained mum to break the surprise on her birthday which is today.
    ¡°Here m Taking a chance to apologise to u all for not talkin or writing anything abt # Puliall these days. On my birthday wanted to share it with u all, S m acting in # Pulialong with @ actorvijayn many more artists. Shoot is goin on well-),¡± posted Nandita on her Twitter page. http://www.onlykollywood.com/nandita...-signing-puli/

Post Thanks / Like
    Nanditaswetha
    @Nanditasweta :
    Great team to work n different experience with my role. Ilayathalapathy is the best person I hv evr met. Such a sweet n humble person. #Puli

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Nandita Swetha completes 'Puli' shoot
    Attakathi’ fame Nandita Swetha has completed Puli shooting and she says that her role in the film will be the best in her career.
    “After finishing the #Puli shoot. Heading for another movie Song shoot #Nanditaswetha on dancing mode “ posted the actress in her Twitter page.
    In a chat session on Twitter, a fan asked whether there is any specific role that she aspires to act and the actress replied that her role in Puli will be the best and she don’t really have any specific role in mind.
    Nandita Swetha also said that Puli team gave a big surprise by celebrating her birthday on the shooting spot and Ilayathalapathy Vijay has wished her with a lovely bouquet. http://www.sify.com/movies/nandita-s...WVbiffcdc.html