View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 294 of 296 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296 LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Senior Member Devoted Hubber selvamohankumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    All of Vijay fans...welcome to Ajith fans thread...Ajay, hats off to your dedication, Calling spade a spade when it is actually a spade is nothing great, and you being proud to be a Vj fan is up to you and your jaalras. He needs a lot of your support, kindly reserve for Vj 59, which looks like a disaster already.

I am enjoying the Vedalam success. BO Results will prove the same in the next couple and AMR will make a movie with Ajith again.
    Jawalaras seriously?

U ajith fans even know any other word?

U support the crappiest movies ajith does. Never accept that. Unga thread orathar mathi oruthar oru arivali parani ku adikaliya jalra. Jalra pasangala
    Love & Love Only
    -Selvakumar M.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    I am sorry Dammy... i just had to reply as he was interested here than there. I rest my case.

Bimmer... sorry if I hurt your sentiment.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
    No sentiment to hurt bro...we are both trying to make a statement. I take it with good spirit!!! Cheers

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bimmer for your concern. Even if V59 and 60 are disasters, we wouldn't mind as we have 2 of Tamil's biggest BBs in the last three years. So, please get back to your place and start chanting Sai Sai. Prayer helps during the toughest of times they say.

Sent from my SM-G531F using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Surprised to see the kind of language used by some. Anyway, like Ajay said, I think most (if not all) Vijay fans panned the movie right from day 1. I've always felt that if you're a true fan, there is no harm in admitting your idols failures. Muthalvan, SMK....and all other fellow Vijay fans...request that we stop talking about Ajith or Vedalam please. If they liked it and are posting about it, leave it at that.

There is one guy who keeps posting crap about Vijay even when there is no relevance or some different topic. Unfortunately, a couple of folks get carried away and encourage him thinking he's on their side. Not long ago Sri Pillai was a bad guy and today his tweets are being quoted. Hope they realize his agenda some day. That's all I ll say.

Let's stop it here guys. If you didn't like the movie just post it briefly on the recently watched thread and move on.
    3 movie ajithkunu sonnavar avara ban panita hub neat aydum

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    All of Vijay fans...welcome to Ajith fans thread...Ajay, hats off to your dedication, Calling spade a spade when it is actually a spade is nothing great, and you being proud to be a Vj fan is up to you and your jaalras. He needs a lot of your support, kindly reserve for Vj 59, which looks like a disaster already.

I am enjoying the Vedalam success. BO Results will prove the same in the next couple and AMR will make a movie with Ajith again.
    Block buster on the way.......ila

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Thanks Bimmer for your concern. Even if V59 and 60 are disasters, we wouldn't mind as we have 2 of Tamil's biggest BBs in the last three years. So, please get back to your place and start chanting Sai Sai. Prayer helps during the toughest of times they say.

Thanks Buddy, will practice that at the time of need...All is required is a scotch to celebrate!!! Happy Diwali

Post Thanks / Like
    Haha.. OK. Enjoy the success.

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muthalvan View Post
    I am sorry Dammy... i just had to reply as he was interested here than there. I rest my case.

Bimmer... sorry if I hurt your sentiment.

Sent from my SM-T705 using Tapatalk
    No need to say sorry bro... You reacted to a comment...so chill. Different people have different ways of venting their disappointment... We did that by being honest about Puli, and some try doing that by blaming others. Simple.

Trying to show a movie as a blockbuster here in hub??...I only wish it helped the fate of the movie and actor in reality. What matters is how the next few days are going to be. There are movies that have given a humongous day 1 opening and fallen flat after first weekend. It's too early to react in any way as far as box office is concerned. Like I said, if they're liking the movie, more power to them. We should stick to Vijay and updates about his movies.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammy R View Post
    Surprised to see the kind of language used by some. Anyway, like Ajay said, I think most (if not all) Vijay fans panned the movie right from day 1. I've always felt that if you're a true fan, there is no harm in admitting your idols failures. Muthalvan, SMK....and all other fellow Vijay fans...request that we stop talking about Ajith or Vedalam please. If they liked it and are posting about it, leave it at that.

There is one guy who keeps posting crap about Vijay even when there is no relevance or some different topic. Unfortunately, a couple of folks get carried away and encourage him thinking he's on their side. Not long ago Sri Pillai was a bad guy and today his tweets are being quoted. Hope they realize his agenda some day. That's all I ll say.

Let's stop it here guys. If you didn't like the movie just post it briefly on the recently watched thread and move on.
    Who is that X? Am not following other threads these days because of my Tapatalk setting.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Who is that X? Am not following other threads these days because of my Tapatalk setting.

Less said ...the better bro. You should thank Tapatalk. Guess we have much better things to do and talk about than discuss about negativity.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.