View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 256 of 296 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kaushik LM
    Kaushik LM – ‏@Lmkmoviemaniac

Yaendi Yaendi from #Puli is the current No.1 song in Chennai FMs ..

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    விஜய் நடித்த 'புலி' திரைப்படம் தமிழ், மற்றும் இந்தியில் நேற்று முன் தினம் ரிலீஸ் ஆகி கலவையான விமர்சனங்களை பெற்று வந்த நிலையில் இந்த படம் தெலுங்கில் நேற்று ரிலீஸ் ஆகியுள்ளது.

'புலி' படத்தின் தெலுங்கு ரிலீஸ் உரிமையை பெற்றுள்ள பிரபல விநியோகிஸ்தர் ஷோபாராணி பேட்டி ஒன்றில் கூறுகையில், 'புலி திரைப்படம் தெலுங்கில் நேற்று ரிலீஸாகி வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கின்றது. குழந்தைகள் மற்றும் ஃபேமிலி ஆடியன்ஸ்கள் கூட்டம் கூட்டமாக வருவதால் இன்று முதல் மேலும் 250 தியேட்டர்களில் புலி படத்தை ரிலீஸ் செய்துள்ளோம்.

எங்கள் நிறுவனத்திற்கு மிகுந்த லாபம் கொடுத்த படங்களில் ஒன்றாகவே 'புலி' இருக்கும் என்பதில் சந்தேகம் இல்லை என்று கூறியுள்ளார்.

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched Puli 3 times!except for the slow start...nothing to complain

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like first day work by netizens has backfired ....I see better reviews along with comment "not bad as portrayed by social media people" !!!

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup it has benefitted the film! But IMO regardless of that this is a good film with some flaws! It's on the likes of night at muesuem,enchanted,peterpan! But I think people expected it to be like bahubali..but adhu war film! Idhu oru Disney movie Maari!Producers should have promoted it that way!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rifath View Post
    Watched Puli 3 times!except for the slow start...nothing to complain
    same thoughts..except for first 30mins slow start,i dont have any complaints..i did not expect anything out of box from CD so i was pretty much satisfied with the movie..climax could've been better though..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Dammy, It's a fantasy movie in historic backdrop. We can't excuse the flaws in body language because its a fantasy movie. IMO especially in second half Vijay was odd man out in body language and dialogue delivery. Weren't we thinking before movie release that Vijay's getup is because he travels back from real time ?

Those are the items make an average movie to good and good movie to very good !!!

[/COLOR]
    Vinod, I hear you and definitely understand your perspective now bro. However, I still don't agree. Because, I watched with a mindset that it is a pure fantasy with no connection whatsoever to history or any historical backdrop. To me, it was purely a movie with an imaginary world....which is why I didn't find anything out of place in the movie...including a talking bird, a frog that behaves that way, or an aamai and all the other fantasy characters. I was open to accept anything....and believed anyone could behave and react anyway they wanted..cos in the end, it is an imaginary world.

I respect your opinion bro...am in fact glad that we are openly admitting the flaws...whether its in the movie or if it's Vijay...and not blindly accepting anything even when we don't agree.

Probably at this stage, I would say let's agree to disagree on this point bro
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Did any one know about the performance of movie on 3rd day

Post Thanks / Like
    Dindigul Cinemas
    @DindigulCinemas
    #Puli(Telugu) is doing phenomenal business at AP/Telungana! Occupancy is increasing as direct telugu release #Shivam started to drop!