View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 165 of 296 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175215265 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Post Thanks / Like
    12 minutes since opening; all tickets sold out at Luxe Cinemas.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay is a fantastic actor and singer, says his 'Puli' co-star Shruti Haasan
    Actress Shruti Haasan, who is starring opposite Ilayathalapthy Vijay for the first time in Puli, is eagerly waiting for the film's release on October 1. The highly anticipated fantasy-adventure has been directed by Chimbu Devan.
    In an exclusive chat with dna, Shruti Haasan reveals that fantasy is one of her favourite genres and shares her experience of working inPuli.
    You worked with Vijay for the first time in Puli.
    It was a very good working experience. As everyone knows, Vijay’s a very big star and has a huge fan following. He’s quite focussed on his work, keeps to himself and brings positivity to the work.
    What attracted you to the script – other than the Vijay factor of course?
    I think it’s the fact that Puli will appeal to all members of a family audience. Everyone can go enjoy it and find something that they like in this film. I think that’s rare for a movie to accomplish. Because of the mix of fantasy and the way it’s been treated like a commercial film, it pulls in different kinds of audiences - this is what is really exciting about this kind of a film.
    Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Did you enjoy singing the song with Vijay?
    Yes, very much! I’ve always enjoyed singing. I’ve worked with Devi before; he’s a very talented musician. He’s excited about music – not that other people aren’t - but he’s a very positive and energetic kind of person. To sing for him in the studio was a really fun experience. It’s usually rare that actors can sing and perform so it was wonderful to collaborate with Vijay on the song Yendi Yendi.
    What do you think about Vijay as a singer?
    I’m not a critique or one to judge but to be honest, he’s a fantastic singer!
    Did you enjoy working with Sridevi?
    I’ve always been a big admirer and fan of hers. Sridevi is one of the few actresses who has crossed language barriers and so many other barriers. I’ve always looked up to her and modelled myself on the way she deals with so many different kinds of audiences and been able to do so many different genres. For me, to work and with her and be able to speak to her in a work environment, was very nice. To see her working was something I was looking forward to. I must say she’s so dedicated, driven and focused that she brings much determination and positivity to her work. There was a lot to learn from her!
    And Chimbu Devan?
    Director Chimbu Devan is very creative as you can see even in the trailers. Making a fantasy film requires imagination and I think he’s got that in abundance! http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainmen...haasan-2128602

Post Thanks / Like
    Kaushik LM
    @Lmkmoviemaniac :
    #Vijay's #Puli- Advance bookings for the 4 day opening weekend looking GRT.. All set for a truly grand opening..

Post Thanks / Like
    'Puli' to release in Japan and China?
    According to PT Selvakumar, one of the producers of IlayathalapathyVijay’sPuli,the film may get dubbed in Japanese and Chinese languages that his team is planning to have a grand theatrical release in the respective countries. If all goes well,Puliwill be a huge milestone in Vijay’s career.
    AsPuli is a fantasy entertainer, the makers believe that it will be enjoyed by audiences all over the world irrespective of languages. Directed by Chimbu Devan, the film will have a grand theatrical release on October 1st in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi.
    Check out Puli special page
    The initial screen count of the movie will be more than 2000 and if the producers could pull of Japan and China release plan, the screen count will be easily crossing 3000. http://www.sify.com/movies/puli-to-r...y8fdbhgie.html

Post Thanks / Like
    S Narayan who got the KA theatricals for #Puli last February for a record price says Bookings to open soon.He is releasing on his own

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli New Telugu Trailer

Post Thanks / Like
    Reservation at Madurai Cinipriya complex now !! Summa adhuruthula !

Post Thanks / Like
    Thalapathy da \m/

Post Thanks / Like
    200+ screens in Kerala

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli mania starts in Australia !