View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 16 of 296 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Post Thanks / Like
    Hansika
    @ihansika :
    Starting d 2nd schedule of #vijays58 wid a sword fight practise,exciting bt scary yo!I guess d princesses hs 2b ready for the war anytime

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay 58 - To make a major Bollywood splash?

Ilayathalapathy Vijay's films generally open big not just in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka and other overseas markets, but they are also dubbed sometimes in Telugu for a release in neighboring Andhra and Telangana. His latest Kaththi is yet to release in Telugu though, as the film is still touted for a possible Telugu remake with a happening Telugu star.

Vijay's upcoming 58th film by Chimbudevan, with a plethora of big co-stars such as Sridevi, Sudeep, Hansika and Shruti Haasan, is similarly expected to thrash box-office records in all the aforementioned markets. The film is being made as a Tamil - Telugu bilingual and we also hear that it is likely to be dubbed and released in Hindi. Many corporates are said to have expressed interest in the Hindi dubbing, release rights of 'Vijay 58' including Eros International.

Now that's big indeed.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...od-splash.html

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ''The icing on the cake will be Vijay 58''

The icing on the cake will be my next film with Vijay sir directed by Chimbudevan. My god, I can't believe myself being there as a princess. I feel as if I am from a royal fraternity.

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...-vijay-58.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay58 will be the big summer release of 2015!
    According to producers of Vijay 58, the film will be wrapped up by April 2015 and the makers are planning for a big summer release.
    Sources added “The film will have a lot of VFX shots and the scenes are being shot with green mat technology which will be helpful for CG works”. The entire period portions in the film are being shot in a grand set at ECR will be visual extravaganza said the source.
    We also hear that there won’t be any big break for the shooting and the team will be completed on time. Also as Chimbu Devan who is directing the film has pre-planned everything the shooting is progressing at a brisk pace.
    Vijay 58 will have Ilayathalapathy in dual role, Sridevi playing a queen, Sudheep playing her commander and Hansika will be seen as a princess.Produced by PT Selvakumar and Thameens, the film also has Shruthi Hassan as another heroine. http://www.sify.com/movies/vijay58-w...Onfdifhie.html

Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is from Thuppakki shoot. Nutty shot Vennilave song
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay 58 to be wrapped up by April 2015?
    Cameraman Natty has revealed in a recent interview that Vijay’s upcoming film Vijay 58 will be wrapped up by April 2015. The film is progressing at a brisk pace and is gearing up for a big summer release, say sources. Nataraj has disclosed that Vijay promised him duringThuppakki itself that he will crank the camera for his upcoming film with Chimbudevan. Natty was also praise for Ilayathalapathy’s patience on sets and quoted an incident when fans flocked to the shooting spot and how Vijay patiently took pictures with everyone of them.
    Starring an all-star cast which consists of Vijay, Hansika Motwani, Shruti Haasan, Sridevi and Sudeep in important roles,Vijay 58 is produced by Vijay’s long-term associate PT Selvakumar and Shibu Thameens. It has music by Devi Sri Prasad.
    http://www.onlykollywood.com/vijay-5...ed-april-2015/

Post Thanks / Like
    Vidyu (Vidyullekha)
    @VidyuRaman
    First day @ #Vijay58 shoot.. Wow.. This is gonna be an experience! Humbled and blessed to be part of something SO massive so early in life

Post Thanks / Like