View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 284 of 296 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where is Raaja ayya?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Member Junior Hubber krajkumard123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys, I am a fan of Vijay who likes watching the movie first day first show, but since the early morning shows were cancelled and it was a working day for me I didnt see the movie on the first day, and because of the bad review I lost interest and delayed watching the movie till yesterday, yesterday I saw a couple of clips from the movie in youtube "Manavanne video song and climax fight with Sridevi" I found it interesting and booked the tickets in funcinemas in coimbatore and to my surprise the theatre was full and I found two tickets in the second row for me and my friend. The screen was filled with families and the movie started, the start was okeyish nothing to complain and enjoyed Vijay's fake fight and the final walk after the fight with the grutty look on his face(Wondering how he ll perform in the hands of very good directors), priceless!!!!! enjoyed that moment so much as a fan boy. then the movie was sluggish with the yendi yendi, first night comedy, prabhu murder, liliputs, jingilaye for half an hour, I lost interest in the movie and I was almost on the verge of losing hope, by that time Vijay meets the turtle, the movie picks up the pace right after and no turning back, Chimbudevan then engages us with different creatures like the talking frog, black panther, one eyed giant, the vedhalam proving contest, flashback(okeyish), and the climax fight.

Scenes I enjoyed the most
    1. Vijay walking out of the tunnel - the kid next to me closed his eyes when Vijay walks into the tunnel and started clapping hands once he was out(I was like yahooooooo)
    2. Flash back Vijay intro fight, with a little change in body language and love the slo-mos in one particular scenes where Vijay hits a person and he ll be in the air and the horse lifts its front legs, that was utimate
    3. Vijay's climax fight with Sridevi, Sridevi brought the darkness and seriousness into the meeting, She is really a legend
    4. the one eyed giant falling into the leg of Vijay and turning back when Vijay shows his hand
    5. Vijay removing his lens and teeth.

Things I hated most
    1. Dialogues are very bad
    2. Liliput song and sottavala slows the pace of the movie
    3. The scenes before the meeting the turtle were not engaging
    4. Editing, some scenes doesnt make sense at all, example the way the flash back starts

Saying all that, the movie is not so bad as everyone says but not a very good movie too, but it has some fan boy moments and kids/families are enjoying it so much, haven't heard a negative comment from them yet.

I am not disappointed and I love to see Vijay with Chimbudevan in another movie may be assisted in screenplay and direction by Subha's team
    Love is NOT a Feeling! Its a CHOICE!!

4. Likes ecureuhapis, gane14 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Today CBE Main Theatres!

Post Thanks / Like
    MuRuGaRaMu ThEaTrE @murugaramu_kkl
    2nd week .family blockbuster #puli @RamCinemas @SKTStudios CCTV pics from @murugaramu_kkl #karaikal

Post Thanks / Like
    29 theatres in 2nd weekend in Srilanka

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajkumar super ji

Post Thanks / Like

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    HI This is ramanan from CBE.Die hard fan of Vijay

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you.I request all this hub members to go the below following facebook page and like it.Our wats group 100 die hard vijay fans created the page all over the World

https://m.facebook.com/VijayismForLife.