View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 232 of 296 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Senior Member Regular Hubber Ramkumar86's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praboo. If vijay gives a movie like sura now, then you can blame him lot more than this. This is a different attempt but execution is not proper. Storywise Puli has lot of interesting elements - The journey to vedhalam, meeting the dwarfs gang, some puzzle solving in journey, evil queen. But execution is very poor with unnecessary songs and irritating comedy.
    But I accept that Vijay is not comfortable in comedy scenes after ghilli.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched with family again. They were full of praises for the effort and visuals. They like it a lot.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok let me straight to the point...vijay inflenced movie soo much...its pretty clear...this is not the first movie...jilla could have been a blockbuster if he controlled his body language ..it has a good storyline
    Last edited by praboo; 2nd October 2015 at 07:41 AM.

5. Likes ilayapuyalvinodh_kumar liked this post
    Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praboo.. Partially agree on thalaivars body language in his recent movies.. But This s where he gets kids and ladies audience.. To be at the top,he has to maintain this balance..sometimes it works and some times doesn't....

Best example s Kathi and Jilla.. Jilla s not BB not just becoz of body language.. Other factors like length, no wow factors etc... Where as Kathi too had same body language in first 45 mins which most of us felt not good but kids and ladies enjoyed and movie s BB..

He has to compromise many things to get the name enga veetu annan and chella pillai of Tamil cinema.. Avlo easy enna..
    Sachin...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ATM was a hell of a good story messed by Mass Elements... Guess Puli goes in the same way.
    I really do not mind if this movie hurt the production house... A clear message will be sent.

It doesnt mean that we hate vijay at all.. we never ever... we will expect more and hope more for his venture. But meantime, we want him to know that we are expecting more than what he did in Puli.

We all know how capable he is... then why we should get something which in par with his talent?

Post Thanks / Like
    In velayudham his comedy portions ,timing and body language was superb...even now wen v watch it, it was so fresh..it was so casual ..y cant he try tat kind of body language in comedy portions...just take sachin he was so perfect in tat wen comes to body language it was so natural...i can challenge no one in current genereation can pull of the press meet scene in kaththi lik he did...he has so much talent...my wish and desire is he should exploit this in effective way..this is the right time for tat...

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on guys.. We have to accept all in a game...
    Lets move on and wait for the next project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway i just shared my opinion and concern...sry if it hurts anyone....ivalo pesittu adutha padathuku fdfs pogathan poram

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good to see open discussion from fans rather than hiding truth . I felt no problem in movie as I was expecting a chimbudevan fantasy movie rather than Vijay movie. That's where I didn't get disappointed much. And that's where neutral people felt movie better than Vijay fans.

Still movie is gonna do wonders in BO because of family audience which is vijay's biggest strength. He should not stop trying different genre movies. But his political aspiration makes me feel

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maniram_1234 View Post
    Mindset of kaththi is affecting even fans of vijay
    This is the only thing I am jealous of ajith even during his toughest time ajith fans stood withhim
    Vijay is badly missing those die hard fans his side
    Saw 2 times today night sangam fans enjoyed a lot
    Let collections speak
    thank you nanba
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR