View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 127 of 296 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Senior Member Senior Hubber GSV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kosaski Pasapugazh View Post
    intha karumathukku pesame technical problem-ave irunthirukalam
    Last edited by GSV; 15th September 2015 at 05:37 AM.
    Sachin...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Puli was a challenging film for me: Natty
    Looks like actor and cinematographer Natarajan Subramanian aka Natty of Sathuranga Vettai fame had a tough time shooting for Chimbu Deven's Puli. He says, "Puli was a very challenging film for me. When Chimbu Deven narrated the script, I simply loved it. We shot for the film for about 150 days in locations like Talakona in Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Chennai. We filmed two songs in Thailand as well. It was quite an adventure shooting in the forests. We would be busy setting up the shoot and suddenly someone would spot a snake. We even had some people sleep inside the dense forests to safeguard the equipment. Once, they spotted an elephant crossing, making all of us run helter-skelter. It was dangerous and so we had forest officials with us."
    On working with Vijay, Natty says, "I was supposed to work in Jilla, but I couldn't take it up as I was shooting for Holiday at that time. Vijay is a delight to work with as he is very accommodating. He would call me anna, nanban or thambi depending on his mood. We had good fun." While a lot has written about Puli being compared to SS Rajamouli's Baahubali, Natty rubbishes comparing these two films. "Both have two different story lines. You can't compare them," says Natty.
    http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainm...w/48956806.cms

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    songs kevalama irukku.. madam eppudiyo theriya
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Puli censor day.. Hopefully it gets U certificate..and it will be thalapathy's 9th film on the trot to get U certificate..

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archana Kalpathi tweet :

#Puli Censor today . Wish I was part of the censor board .I know I am supposed to be promoting #ThaniOruvan but just cudnt resist ��
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay has fans across all kinds of audiences... Children, families, youngsters, distributors, producers, actors.... We see a lot of new young actresses also state Vijay as their favorite... The latest being Anandi, heroine of TIN movie.
    Haters are just confused admirers. Instead of talking about people they claim to admire, they will read, write, know and talk more about people they claim to hate.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Archana Kalpathi looks like a typical fanboy. She is excited about Puli more than her own production which is still running in theatres. I doubt if i would do that if i were her.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

9. Likes elsaen11 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes she is a typical fanboy.. And a hardcore one ..her DP is Puli FL ever since it was released ...and despite the fact that TO about to release, she hasn't changed it. Genuine fan I'd say

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai
    @sri50 :
    #Puli update - Censored, gets a U certificate. All set for a October 1 release.

Post Thanks / Like
    U certificate - 9 in a row! Thalaivaa