View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 276 of 296 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2956

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Post Thanks / Like
    Mdsherin, Dude all your posts are more on negative side only. Dont spread negativity here.Vijay never lost anything! We're thinking positively always. And its Never easy to fight against negative reviews and campaign;but still remain at top! Thats what Puli is doing now. Much better biz than most of the films that had positive reviews this year.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
    No one is teasing. You are worrying too much. It's not as bad as you worry here
    Thank u Boss. Hope for good second weakend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumaran.P View Post
    Mdsherin, Dude all your posts are more on negative side only. Dont spread negativity here.Vijay never lost anything! We're thinking positively always. And its Never easy to fight against negative reviews and campaign;but still remain at top! Thats what Puli is doing now. Much better biz than most of the films that had positive reviews this year.
    oK. Iam always with my Thalapathy

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't mind Vijay's body language because it is a fantasy flick and he is just an ordinary villager but I felt he could have done way better in the flashback. I'm saying this because I have seen him do better. I guess he needs a right director to lead him. Also, there wasn't much fantasy element in the movie as I initially expected.Just couple of stuff here and there. That was disappointing. As I was watching the movie I could only think of what I could have done to improve each scene. If even I think I could have done better, then you can guess how bad the a real director who has some experience in movie directing has done. Kinda disappointed because it had potential to be really good.
    It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.
    - Robert H. Goddard

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we need not worry so much! Out of 5 families(my friends families) which watched..3 families are going again this weekend! So I don't think we need to worry so much about the collections! Vettaikaran vandhapa naan hubla active..adhaiyellam thalaiyila thooki vachi kondadinom..idhu much better film!idhai appreciate pannalame!I know after thuppakki kaththi..ppl always want such films! So idhoda arumai puriyala!i have seen it 3ice and it got better with each watch for me!anyone else here feels the same?i feel this is one of vijays best films!

Senior Member Regular Hubber rifath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed about the potential part though!but that applies for most films! I felt bahubali I too could have been way better! Esp bahubali...throughout the first half..even after manohari song...it wasn't that engaging..everyone was checking their phones!so rather than thinking it could have been better..maybe everyone can appreciate the movie as it is guys! Just my request! And We ourselves are saying it's bad since we r worried about what others would say!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rifath View Post
    I think we need not worry so much! Out of 5 families(my friends families) which watched..3 families are going again this weekend! So I don't think we need to worry so much about the collections! Vettaikaran vandhapa naan hubla active..adhaiyellam thalaiyila thooki vachi kondadinom..idhu much better film!idhai appreciate pannalame!I know after thuppakki kaththi..ppl always want such films! So idhoda arumai puriyala!i have seen it 3ice and it got better with each watch for me!anyone else here feels the same?i feel this is one of vijays best films!
    Correct bro. This is not at all a bad movie

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very good Rifath, Puli is much much better compare to Thalaiva and Jilla.
    This is new genre for Vijay, maybe its difficult to accept by some fans. I wont say this movie is perfect but could have been better. Must thanks to Chimbudevan for try this movie with Vijay. I really happy to see Vijay choosing this film aiming children and family audience.
    MdSherin new to hub?
    Ean kanneerum seneerum kooda un pear sollum- Vijay

10. Likes ecureuhapis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cittu View Post
    Very good Rifath, Puli is much much better compare to Thalaiva and Jilla.
    This is new genre for Vijay, maybe its difficult to accept by some fans. I wont say this movie is perfect but could have been better. Must thanks to Chimbudevan for try this movie with Vijay. I really happy to see Vijay choosing this film aiming children and family audience.
    MdSherin new to hub?
    Yes...
    Even I have the same feeling...Hatss of to Vijay

Post Thanks / Like
    நெகட்டிவ் விமர்சனங்களை மீறி வெற்றி நடை போடுகிறது 'புலி'
    IndiaGlitz, [Tuesday,October 06 2015,]

விஜய் நடித்த 'புலி' திரைப்படம் கடந்த 1ஆம் தேதி வெளியாகி திரையரங்குகளில் வெற்றிகரமாக ஓடிக்கொண்டிருக்கின்றது. இந்த படத்திற்கு ஊடகங்களும், சமூக வலைதளப் பயனாளிகளும் பெரும்பாலும் நெகடிவ் விமர்சனங்களை கொடுத்தாலும், இந்த விமர்சனங்கள் 'புலி' படத்தின் வசூலை எந்த விதத்திலும் பாதிக்கவில்லை என்று பாக்ஸ் ஆபீஸ் வசூல் தகவல்கள் நிரூபித்துள்ளன.

'புலி' திரைப்படம் உலகம் முழுவதும் ரூ.64 கோடி வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாகவும், தமிழகத்தில் மட்டும் ரூ.30 கோடி வசூல் செய்துள்ளதாகவும் தகவல்கள் வெளிவந்துள்ளது. மேலும் இன்னும் இரண்டு வாரங்களுக்கு எந்த பெரிய படமும் ரிலீஸ் ஆகும் சூழ்நிலை இல்லாததால், இந்த படம் ரூ.100 கோடி வசூலை விரைவில் எட்டிவிடும் என நம்பப்படுகிறது.

சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் ரஜினிகாந்த் உள்பட கோலிவுட் திரையுலகினர் பலர் 'புலி' படத்திற்கு பாராட்டு தெரிவித்ததை அடுத்து இந்த படத்திற்கு குழந்தைகள் மற்றும் குடும்பஸ்தர்கள் வரவு கூடியுள்ளதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. http://www.indiaglitz.com/illayathal...ws-143951.html