View Poll Results: What makes VIJAY 58, an exciting prospect?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • GENRE: Vijay's first Fantasy Entertainer

20 66.67%
  • CAST: Presence of names such as Sridevi, Sudeep and Sruthi Haasan

3 10.00%
  • DIRECTOR: Chimbudevan, an off-beat director on-board

5 16.67%
  • REACH: Vijay's first movie made in more than one language

2 6.67%
Page 87 of 296 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast

Thread: PULI - Ilayathalapathy VIJAY| Sruthi Haasan | Sudeep | Chimbudevan | DSP |

Post Thanks / Like
    Best Must-Read Quotes from the Puli audio launch
    The glittering audio launch of Puli was attended by the entire cast and crew of the film in addition to others like Jiiva, Vijay Sethupathi, directors Perarasu, SJ Suryah, T Rajendar (who delivered one of the best speeches ever), SA Chandrasekhar and many more.
    We have compiled some of the best quotes from the event for you below.
    Vijay
    Enaku Unmaiya kooda verukka theriyum. Aana poiyya nesikka theriyadhu
    Adutha nimisham nichayyamillatha vaazhakai. Enakum en rasigargalukum maththavangala vaazha vechi thaan pazhakkam
    I don’t know what happiness people derive from leaking stills illegally online. The entire hard work of a production gets scattered in a matter of time by these people. Piracy is huge menace plaguing our industry. Leaking stills illegally on the internet is like killing the child inside the womb
    I have been wishing to act in a historical film for a long time without compromising on commercial elements. Puli is one such film.
    Sridevi
    I have always felt that Tamil Nadu is my place. Making a comeback to the industry feels like coming back to the ‘Thaai Veedu’ again. I was amazed by Vijay’s simplicity and virtues during the film’s shooting.
    T Rajendar
    Simbu innorthoroda rasigan nu therinjum he helped for my son’s Vaalu release for the single tweet of Simbu’s during the Thalaivaa ordeal
    Naan Vijay oda unmaiyaana rasiganVijay enaku pudicha oru Tamizhan. Nalla Nanban. Vijay kitta irukarthu Natpu. Naan paakala avarkitta Thappu
    Simbu ke oru anna maathiri irukarthu Vijay than. Ithan unmai. Simbu yaarukko fanu. Aana Vijay ku oru friendu
    Vijay Sethupathi
    TR sir pesanaprom naan enna pesnalum it won’t work. Naan pesaama apde kelambren
    Jiiva
    Cinema is a family. Please don’t fight on social media platforms. It makes others to think bad about Tamil cinema. Everyone is watching on Facebook and Twitter. We need others to survive in this industry. We are all inter-dependent on each.
    Vijay anna will never let down anyone who stands by his side
    Perarasu
    Tamizh naatula irukura Ilaignargal Appa amma pechcha kekaraanglo illayo Ilayathalapathy Vijay pechcha kekranga
    Tamizh naatula ulla ella kozhandhaingalukkum avar thaan Thaai mama
    En Thaai thandhaiku mela naan mathikra ore aal yaar na Ilayathalapathy Vijay
    Shruti Haasan
    My long term wish to share screen space with Vijay sir has been fulfilled. I never knew he could sing so well. After hearing the song, I felt that I shouldn’t have sung it since he was so good
    Thambi Ramaiah
    Puli is neither a historical nor a mythology based film. It is a superman film. There will be a twist in the film for every twenty minutes
    SAC
    Shibu is a long standing distributor of Vijay films in Kerala. PT Selvakumar is the central reason for the growth of Vijay and me. It’s a huge thing to give opportunities to friends
    When Vijay wanted to act, I was just a small platform. His growth is because of all the directors and producers who are here. His hard work is the main reason for where he stands today
    SJ Suryah
    Vijay is the only hero who carries himself with so much simplicity after Rajinikanth in the industry
    Vijay sir just needs the title Puli. Vera adaimozhi ethum vena. The entire Tamil Nadu is eagerly waiting for this film. This title will not suit for any other hero
    Hansika
    Vijay sir is very professional, punctual and above all very humble. It’s my pleasure working with him and privilege to work with Sridevi mam
    PT Selvakumar
    Vijay is the first actor in Indian cinema to have given an opportunity for his PRO as a producer
    Avarku rasigargal na uyir. Avanglukaga avar aathmaave kuduppaar. I’ll serve Vijay and his family till my last breath.
    http://www.onlykollywood.com/best-mu...-audio-launch/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kumaran, As always you rock man !!! Thanks for the updates.

Coming to album to be frank it is not working out for me even after multiple listen. As expected Rock Start rocked my bottom. As Vijay movies are known for it songs this album is not up to that standard (What I mean as standard here is catchy tunes not music/instruments. Yaravadhu vandhu Anirudh/Imman/Vidyasagar potta music la enna standard irundhucnu ketkaadhinga). Heavily depends on the visuals.

Yaendi Yeandi is good .. Jingliya is ok ..rest are maehhhh. Why are they still have 6 songs ??

So Kaththi theme music will be retained as my ringtone at least till Vijay 59 audio release.
    Last edited by VinodKumar's; 3rd August 2015 at 12:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nanditaswetha
    @Nanditasweta :
    Thanks to @actorvijay sir for ur kind words n appreciation for me at #Puli audio launch-) Hope working with u again wil b always great-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Vijay’s Puli Telugu Rights
    Vijay’s Puli Telugu rights bagged by SVR Media pvt Limited , who presented Vijay’s Thupaki in Telugu. As per the buzz Telugu rights bagged for 8 Crs. Puli planned for September release. Hansika, Shruthi pairing up with Vijay for the 1st time. Chimbudevan directing this high budget fantasy flick. Suddep & Sri devi playing important roles.Devi Sri Prasad scoring music for puli. Telugu Audio going to release in August 3rd week.
    http://tollyrevenue.com/2015/08/vija...telugu-rights/

Post Thanks / Like
    TR Emotional Speech at Puli Audio Launch

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mannavanae mannavanae sounds better now .

8. Likes elsaen11 liked this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Kumaran

Thanks for your updates and very nice to see all

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just watched Vijay's speech.. very matured and natural. He is changing a lot in recent times.. he used to be media shy but now I see the boldness in speech and facing media.. way to go
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

11. Thanks elsaen11, Dammy R thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chinmayi Sripaada
    @Chinmayi :
    And to everyone that loves my song in Puli, Thanks a lot

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    Just watched Vijay's speech.. very matured and natural. He is changing a lot in recent times.. he used to be media shy but now I see the boldness in speech and facing media.. way to go
    great speech