Page 76 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please STOP discussing other actors in this thread!
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Papanasam' continues second successful week in Texas areas - despite the other big release 'Bahubali' !

Watching tomorrow!
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    Why are you shooting yourself in your foot this way?

அப்போ நீங்களே பகிரங்கமா "எங்களால தான் அவரு வித விதமா நடிக்க மாட்டேன்கரார்"னு சொல்றீங்களா?

அப்படி அவரு நடிச்சா என்ன வூடு பூந்து அவரையே அடிப்பீங்களா என்ன? அந்த rangeல பேசுற மாதிரி இருக்கு.

உங்க மேல பரிதாபப்படறதா, இல்ல ரஜினி மேல பரிதாபப்படறதா? கொடுமை
    No, I have never meant it like that, I will delete the comment .
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    'Papanasam' continues second successful week in Texas areas - despite the other big release 'Bahubali' !

Watching tomorrow!
    thats great!
    #UttamaVillain#

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    அப்போ சுயம்புலிங்கம் என்பது ஜார்ஜ் குட்டியை ஒப்பிடுகையில் வேறொரு பரிமாணம் இல்லையா?
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    அப்போ சுயம்புலிங்கம் என்பது ஜார்ஜ் குட்டியை ஒப்பிடுகையில் வேறொரு பரிமாணம் இல்லையா?
    It is, not denying that .. Infact Kamal asked Jeethu if he could add more emotions to the role for the tamil audience and Jeethu readily and gladly agreed. But with Rajini, there may have been other elements that could have been introduced. Not sure. Those were his opinion ..

"Rajinikanth sir really liked the story when he heard it. Jeethu felt he could add a different dimension to the film with his presence. But Rajini sir had issues with two scenes," a source told IANS.

There's good chance he might get another script for him as a link said with Rajini also looking to try something else ..
    Last edited by bill4u; 10th July 2015 at 10:12 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber joe's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PG2010 View Post
    Rajini is first choice of one of the producers ,not Jeethu.he told it very clearly in sun TV interview.his one only choice is kamalhasan . he also said otherwise he reject this offer :claps:
    Yes , I have seen that .
    பாசமலருக்கு அழாதவன் மனுஷனாடே ! - சுயம்புலிங்கம்

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Grateful to Mohanlal for Recommending Me in 'Papanasam', Says Kamal Haasan

Kamal Haasan starrer "Papanasam", which was released last Friday, got an overwhelming response, with the actor's role as a common man in the remake version of hit Malayalam movie "Drishyam" receiving a lot of appreciation.

His portrayal of a local cable operator and an attempt to speak Tamil with Thirunalveli accent have been praised by many viewers.

Basking in the success of the movie, actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan has said he is grateful to Malayalam superstar Mohanlal for recommending him to play the lead in "Papansam".

"I heard it from somebody that Mohanlal wished to see me star in the remake of 'Drishyam'. He felt I'd do justice to the film and recommended by name. I'm thankful to him for that because rarely do stars like me get to work in such lovely films," Haasan told IANS.

"Papanasam" has been directed by by Jeethu Joseph , who had also directed the original Malayalam version.

The performances of other actors including Gautami, Asha Sarath, Niveda Thomas, Kalabhavan Mani, Esther Anil, Ananth Mahadevan, MS Bhaksra, Roshan Basheer, Delhi Ganesh, Ilavarasau, Arul Dass and Sree Ram has also been lauded.

Meanwhile, the Hindi version of "Drishyam" starring Ajay Devgn and Shriya Saran is set for its release on 31 July.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/grateful-mo...-haasan-638673

Page 76 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast