Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Member Devoted Hubber maniram_1234's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    all shows are almost houseful today (Only from 11:30 shows are shown now) in Mayajaal, SPI Cinemas, AGS etc... thaaru maaru booking across..
    first week house ful agarathu vishayame ila oru legend heroku
    looking for continuous run with family audience for more weeks to get blockbuster tag

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    4 / 5

The Tamil edition is longer by about 15 minutes than Drishyam, but its 180 minutes do not really weigh on us. For the performances in Papanasam, even those of the daughters, Esther Anil (as Meena) and Thomas, are polished, and the directorial touch of Joseph is seamless. The story and script are his as well.

A must watch

http://m.hindustantimes.com/movie-re...1-1365509.aspx

Senior Member Devoted Hubber dell_gt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nsv View Post
    Attachment 4231

Wow. No. 1 in Bangalore in Bookmyshow which is based on the online booking. It's not ordinary feat considering the malayalam drishyam ran for 6 months and Kannada drishyam was super hit and Telugu Drishyam also had a good run in Bangalore. With Papanasam's massive release in Theatres (More theatres as well as More shows. Bigger than UV, I was not sure of the result. It's crazy the way released. Yesterday, when I went to PVR Forum Mall FDFS. The first show was 10:10 and the next is 11:00. Both the crowd was there simultaneously. There was a guy waiting outside with 20 tickets, when the hall door opened, he didn't come. When asked, he said he is for 11:00 AM show and waiting for friends. The ticket price in PVR is cool 320 Rs for all papanasam shows which start after 2:00 PM. Here, the ticket rate varies with each movie and timing. Don't blame me if it's down when you check, because, bookmyshow claims it's based on algorithm and real time. Yesterday, the Bookmyshow sent a mail saying that Papanasam is declared Super Hit. The mail came yesterday night. I don't remember receiving the mail for all the movies. The last one I got was for Jurassic World. No such mail for Terminator. So, I think it's not marketing technic.
    great going most important people like it.. sure shot hit!
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Just got back. Speechless! What a movie ... From someone who hasnt seen Drishyam, I would say I was lucky and in for a real treat. Seeing Nammavar in a role like this, something I was looking for - wow! Kudos to all and the captain, Jeetu Joseph. Gautami did a real nice job .. was apprehensive initially. K.Mani and Asha Sharath were ... well, menacing .. Anyways dont want to talk more.

Theater was about 95% full with just a couple of seats unoccupied - lot more than UV. Heaved a sigh of relief right there. Everybody around us enjoyed and I could see. Kamal fan or not, WOM is bound to get more .. and coming days should see that hopefully.

include me in ur list.. nanum Drishyam pakalai.. and yea same feeling "Speechless"
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    all shows are almost houseful today (Only from 11:30 shows are shown now) in Mayajaal, SPI Cinemas, AGS etc... thaaru maaru booking across..
    wow.. great to hear this..
    #UttamaVillain#

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching tonight....
    Not reading Hub or any reviews until then. ...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maniram_1234 View Post
    first week house ful agarathu vishayame ila oru legend heroku
    looking for continuous run with family audience for more weeks to get blockbuster tag
    right.. continuous run with family!
    #UttamaVillain#

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NOV View Post
    Watching tonight....
    Not reading Hub or any reviews until then. ...

enjoy NOV... Summit? sadly THX hijack by Terminator.. but like 12 shows for #Papanasam in Summit
    #UttamaVillain#

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dell_gt View Post
    enjoy NOV... Summit? sadly THX hijack by Terminator.. but like 12 shows for #Papanasam in Summit
    This is just the first time lah.... more to follow at my favourite Nu Sentral 😀

Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    #UttamaVillain#

Page 51 of 126 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast