Circuit advertisement

Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pic from Shooting Spot
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Likes Nasc liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber hattori_hanzo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The one seen in the right is an old actor right? He used to have a weird hairstyle(many actors including Suresh and Mohan tried to copy Kamal's 80s hairstyle). He did the role of Kamal's dupe in the EPIC love triangle Kadhal Parisu. Kamal, Ambika and this bloke are classmates in college. Kamal & Ambika have fun in a room & when KH goes out to take a dum break, this one gets in and continues where Kamal left. Unfortunately, in 'Anbulla Rajinikanth' he tries doing the same with Ambika but dies soon after 'Then poove poove song'.
    Btw, whats he doing here?
    Last edited by hattori_hanzo; 30th August 2014 at 12:17 AM.
    ஒரு ஆதிக்க நாயகன் சாதிக்க வந்தால் அடங்குதல் முறை தானோ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonestRaj View Post
    for a change mundasupatti they show FDFS of kamal film (sakalakala vallavan).. usually it will be murattukalai or some other Rajini film
    நன்றி. இந்த ஒரு வரிக்காகவே படத்தை பாத்தேன். கமலஹாசன் ரசிகர்கள் கண்டிப்பாக பார்க்கவேண்டிய காட்சி.
    - அது மட்டும் இல்லாமல் Hollywood photo studio வில் ஒவ்வொரு முறை முனிஸ்காந்த் வரும்பொழுதும் அவருக்கு பின் தெரிவது கமலின் பெரிய size சிகப்பு ரோஜாக்கள் still.

- ஆரம்ப காட்சியில் கமல் படம் வெளியீடு என்று சொல்லாமல் "தலைவர்" படம் என்று சொல்வது அற்புதம்.

- தியேட்டரில் "இளமை இதோ இதோ" பாடலின் பொழுது விசில், அலப்பரை

மற்றபடி படம் ஓரளவுக்கு நன்றாக இருந்தது.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    The one seen in the right is an old actor right? He used to have a weird hairstyle(many actors including Suresh and Mohan tried to copy Kamal's 80s hairstyle). He did the role of Kamal's dupe in the EPIC love triangle Kadhal Parisu. Kamal, Ambika and this bloke are classmates in college. Kamal & Ambika have fun in a room & when KH goes out to take a dum break, this one gets in and continues where Kamal left. Unfortunately, in 'Anbulla Rajinikanth' he tries doing the same with Ambika but dies soon after 'Then poove poove song'.
    Btw, whats he doing here?
    Raj Kumar?
    But he was taller than what he looks in this photo.
    For that matter in many Kamal photos in late 70s, Kamal used to look taller than Rajini !
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Raj Kumar?
    But he was taller than what he looks in this photo.
    For that matter in many Kamal photos in late 70s, Kamal used to look taller than Rajini !
    Oh so he is Sri Priya's husband Rajkumar, the producer of Papanasam.
    Regarding Kamal's height, yeah I too have the same doubt. But during those days, there were talks that the brilliant actor used different types of shoes/heels to look taller. Every one was interested in knowing what technique he used to act as Appu. But he also made sure that Raja looked much taller, which no one really cared about. That's his success too.

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ........ Kamal & Ambika have fun in a room & when KH goes out to take a dum break, this one gets in and continues where Kamal left...........

dum>>> getting lucky .that too college tour la , makes perfect sense

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh so he is Sri Priya's husband Rajkumar, the producer of Papanasam.
    Regarding Kamal's height, yeah I too have the same doubt. But during those days, there were talks that the brilliant actor used different types of shoes/heels to look taller. Every one was interested in knowing what technique he used to act as Appu. But he also made sure that Raja looked much taller, which no one really cared about. That's his success too.

Another story I heard is that due to constant leg injuries and iron road insertions, his height reduced. May be true !
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another story I heard is that due to constant leg injuries and iron road insertions, his height reduced. May be true !
    Maybe but I didnt know he had metal insertions. I've always felt Rajini was a bit taller than Kamal in all of their older movies when they acted together - iLLamai unjalaadigirathu, padhinaaru vayathinilae, aadu puli aatam etc. A recent picture during VR days shows him as tall as Salman Khan and he was on flats.

On a different note, I believe he was to do Sharath Babu's role in Mullum-Malarum. Glad he didnt. It was a Rajini flagship movie and would have completely overshadowed him !

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    dum>>> getting lucky .that too college tour la , makes perfect sense
    Lol I was just kidding. I think he gets a message that his mother is serious and leaves Ambika. Indha gap-la dhaan Rajkumar poondhu Ambi-ya amma aakkiuduvaar. Yappa, andha padatha nenachale bejaara irukku.

Idhu enakku konjam overa theriyudhe

Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    On a different note, I believe he was to do Sharath Babu's role in Mullum-Malarum. Glad he didnt. It was a Rajini flagship movie and would have completely overshadowed him !
    Great Escape But Mullum Malarum went through some financial troubles when in the making. It was Kamal who helped the producers get through. I don't know much details about it.

Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast