Page 123 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1251

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Senior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Well then if that was the case, I was not into all the sarcasm posts by irir and co. Was taking his post in face value ..
    Bill4, even that couldn't be termed as sarcasm, as they were underplaying the #s. Because, when they tell the real truth about the success, there onethousand loads of questions that is why they have responded in that way. Since I am following their comments I couldn't control and posted like that. So just let it go.. We are celebrating the success and you are well wisher of us.. Just another day..
    I M MAJOR R MANNAR, WORKING FOR MADAN WITH AMBU(JAKSHI)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Success of what? Though this movie did not break even, it did break the producers and distributor bank accounts.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Well then if that was the case, I was not into all the sarcasm posts by irir and co. Was taking his post in face value ..

so far as there are genuine blockbusters rule the roost, Papanasam breaking even is questionable / debatable - it is all a make-believe game
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cinema View Post
    Success of what? Though this movie did not break even, it did break the producers and distributor bank accounts.

அட சும்மா விவரம் தெரியாம பேசுறீங்களே?

Its to the undo the terrible BO disaster of this film, "Thoongavanam" had to be started and completed in a short time - even the Alwarpet home has been secretly written off as confidence/trust bondfor the producers and distributors/theatre owners involved in Papanasam..

கடவுள் இதர மூட நம்பிக்கைகள் எதுவும் இல்லாத கமல், பாபநாசம் அடைஞ்ச பெரும் தோல்வியினால, ஏதேதோ நம்பிக்கை எல்லாம் வந்து, இப்ப கிளி ஜோசியம், அரசமரத்தடி சாமியார், இமய மலை குருஜி, வாரனாசி அன்னாசி பழம், ரிஷிகேஷ் மாம்பழம், சிம்லா ஆப்பிள் இப்படி பித்து பிடிச்ச மாதிரி இருக்காராம்...
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    enough pl

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    அட சும்மா விவரம் தெரியாம பேசுறீங்களே?

Its to the undo the terrible BO disaster of this film, "Thoongavanam" had to be started and completed in a short time - even the Alwarpet home has been secretly written off as confidence/trust bondfor the producers and distributors/theatre owners involved in Papanasam..

கடவுள் இதர மூட நம்பிக்கைகள் எதுவும் இல்லாத கமல், பாபநாசம் அடைஞ்ச பெரும் தோல்வியினால, ஏதேதோ நம்பிக்கை எல்லாம் வந்து, இப்ப கிளி ஜோசியம், அரசமரத்தடி சாமியார், இமய மலை குருஜி, வாரனாசி அன்னாசி பழம், ரிஷிகேஷ் மாம்பழம், சிம்லா ஆப்பிள் இப்படி பித்து பிடிச்ச மாதிரி இருக்காராம்...
    irir, if we continue like this somebody may quote your post in some website and say that it is a evidence for failure..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Cinemarasigan - what is wrong? check out the thread where one Mr.Raajaa is posting evidence after evidence for Kamal films successful runs in more than one city - while someone else is converting the thread into a cacophonous fish market denying the evidence! கூவி கூவி விற்க try
    பண்ணறாங்க - ஆனா முடியலயே!

நல்ல வேளை இவங்கல்லாம் Law படிச்சு did not end up becoming Defence Attornies - பாவம் இவங்க defend பண்ணுற அத்தன பேருக்கும் jail நிச்சயம்!

அவங்க சந்தோஷத்துக்கு பாபநாசம் படத்தோட பெரும் தோல்விய பகிர்ந்துக்கிட்டேன் (பிராணி ஒன்னு காள் காள் கத்துமே? அதுக்கு ஒரு புரைய்ய போடறதில்லையா? அது மாதிரின்னு வச்சுக்குங்க!)

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cinemarasigan - what is wrong? check out the thread where one Mr.Raajaa is posting evidence after evidence for Kamal films successful runs in more than one city - while someone else is converting the thread into a cacophonous fish market denying the evidence! கூவி கூவி விற்க try

நல்ல வேளை இவங்கல்லாம் Law படிச்சு did not end up becoming Defence Attornies - பாவம் இவங்க defend பண்ணுற அத்தன பேருக்கும் jail நிச்சயம்!

அவங்க சந்தோஷத்துக்கு பாபநாசம் படத்தோட பெரும் தோல்விய பகிர்ந்துக்கிட்டேன் (பிராணி ஒன்னு காள் காள் கத்துமே? அதுக்கு ஒரு புரைய்ய போடறதில்லையா? அது மாதிரின்னு வச்சுக்குங்க!)
    avanga appadi thaan

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Avangellam romba decent people. Neenga appadiyellam solla koodathu. They do all the provoking and at the end they act as if they are nicest human beings on this planet.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    at COIMBATORE - ROYAL THEATER - DAILY 4 SHOWS from YESTERDAY 28-08-2015 - SUPER STARS KAMALKANTH / RAJINIHASSAN PRESENTS

ALLAVUDINUM ARPUTHA VILAKKUM !

12. Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post