Page 124 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1251

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RavikiranSurya View Post
    at COIMBATORE - ROYAL THEATER - DAILY 4 SHOWS from YESTERDAY 28-08-2015 - SUPER STARS KAMALKANTH / RAJINIHASSAN PRESENTS

ALLAVUDINUM ARPUTHA VILAKKUM !

Good one Sir!!
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Papanasam -- 60th day. Glorious!

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is the official BO status?

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was sober when I watched it but why didn't the police enquire the little girl little more about what happened when she agreed to show them where the body was buried? I was intrigued till the end but that part and the ending ruined it for me even though that was the ending I was hoping for.
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    I was sober when I watched it but why didn't the police enquire the little girl little more about what happened when she agreed to show them where the body was buried? I was intrigued till the end but that part and the ending ruined it for me even though that was the ending I was hoping for.
    The little girl did not see the murder, she watched only when her Mom and sister burying something bundled in a sack...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    The little girl did not see the murder, she watched only when her Mom and sister burying something bundled in a sack...
    Yes, thats right .. its a reasonably tight script. All she knew peering through the window was her mom/sis burying something in a sack. Moreover by that time media found its way there. Once they found the contents after retrieving, hell broke loose for the illegal interrogation of his family including the little kid resulting in suspensions.
    Last edited by bill4u; 4th September 2015 at 05:24 PM.

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    so why would she bring them over to their house when the police officer ask her if she knows the whereabouts of the guy. If she thought that something else was buried there then why should she bring them to her house?
    Real Ulaga Naayagan and Oscar Naayagan ARR

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The kid didn't know what was buried by her mom and sister. She saw them burying a sack. But later, her father Suyambulingam would've umpteen times explained her about the murder and how to hide it from the police. So she would've known the complete scheme of things at the time of interrogation and would've directed the police to their yard as per her dad's plan.

Sent from my Micromax A102 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    The kid didn't know what was buried by her mom and sister. She saw them burying a sack. But later, her father Suyambulingam would've umpteen times explained her about the murder and how to hide it from the police. So she would've known the complete scheme of things at the time of interrogation and would've directed the police to their yard as per her dad's plan.

he says he wont explain n only train them with the new information what they need to know..so little girl will not be trained with info abt murder but only the August 2nd they recreate..she only sees the sack being buried..i think he moved the body anticipating any of the three will reveal the information..and he can claim they have been tortured to say it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post

yes... almost my thoughts..