Page 59 of 126 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"PAPANASAM"|| Directed by Jeethu Joseph

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Arvind, there's a subtle difference here. The fact is that it is Suyambu's perfection where the entire latter half's story line and plot is based of .. Its that perfection that throws everybody else out of gear. But when IG lists it out as though reading a book makes it a little hard to swallow.
    I know. I just wanted to drive home the fact that the movie is as commercial as it gets when you look into the above. Suyambu is able to maintain his composure despite the rubble his family's fallen into and is able to concoct a completely different reality. While it looks all too simple as a thought, executing it would really be a trial by fire. It is here that the movie calls for a slight suspension of pragmatism and practicality. One can look at this as a flaw or as a way through which mainstream cinema functions. The IG figuring things out is a completely different thing though. I would presume it was a necessary evil without which the conflict in the movie would have greatly diminished. And it also served the purpose of having an audience representation on screen.
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar View Post
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1smupi3?new_post=true

த்ரிஷ்யம் - பாபநாசம் - மைய்யக்கரு பற்றிய நீண்ட பார்வைகள்
    புலனாய்வு ஒட்டையாக நான் நினைப்பது...

மூணாந்தேதி ஹோட்டலுக்குப் போயி, இரண்டாந்தேதின்னு சுயம்புவே கணக்கர் இல்லாத நேரத்தில் ரிஜிஸ்தர் நோட்புக்கில் எழுதுறாரே அந்த ஒன்றை வைத்து கையெழுத்து யாருடையது என எளிதாக புலனாய்வு செய்திருந்தால் சுயம்புலிங்கம் மீதான சந்தேகம் இன்னும் வலுவடையும்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    And to think that the role in Papanasam was offered to Rajnikanth first!

“It was offered to practically every prominent actor in Chennai by the producer. Only the director Jeetu Joseph stood by me. He was sure that if the film was to be made in Tamil it had to be with me in the lead I hope I’ve lived up to his expectations,” confesses Kamalji.

http://skjbollywoodnews.com/2015/07/...y/4132973.html

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    More than anything I am thankful that the movie was produced quickly and released on the day scheduled without any problems.
    A long time since almost back to back releases.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ithula enna sonnennu delete panringa?

paakra KH fans edho naan KH pathi thappa soltennu kaandavurathukku

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    புலனாய்வு ஒட்டையாக நான் நினைப்பது...

மூணாந்தேதி ஹோட்டலுக்குப் போயி, இரண்டாந்தேதின்னு சுயம்புவே கணக்கர் இல்லாத நேரத்தில் ரிஜிஸ்தர் நோட்புக்கில் எழுதுறாரே அந்த ஒன்றை வைத்து கையெழுத்து யாருடையது என எளிதாக புலனாய்வு செய்திருந்தால் சுயம்புலிங்கம் மீதான சந்தேகம் இன்னும் வலுவடையும்.
    ஹோட்டலில் ரூம் புக் செய்யும்போது நாம்தானே நமது விலாசத்தை பதிவு செய்ய வேண்டும்? சுயம்பு தன் சொந்த கையெழுத்தில் 2ஆம் தேதி ரிஜிஸ்தரிலும் போலி கையெழுத்தில் (வேறு பெயரில்) 3ஆம் தேதி ரிஜிஸ்தரிலும் பதிவு செய்திருக்கக்கூடும்.

வேறு பெயரில், வேறு விலாசத்தில் சுவாமிஜியின் சிடியை வாங்கும் அளவிற்கு முன்யோசனை உள்ள ஒருவருக்கு இது சாதாரண விஷயம்.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    ஹோட்டலில் ரூம் புக் செய்யும்போது நாம்தானே நமது விலாசத்தை பதிவு செய்ய வேண்டும்? சுயம்பு தன் சொந்த கையெழுத்தில் 2ஆம் தேதி ரிஜிஸ்தரிலும் போலி கையெழுத்தில் (வேறு பெயரில்) 3ஆம் தேதி ரிஜிஸ்தரிலும் பதிவு செய்திருக்கக்கூடும்.

வேறு பெயரில், வேறு விலாசத்தில் சுவாமிஜியின் சிடியை வாங்கும் அளவிற்கு முன்யோசனை உள்ள ஒருவருக்கு இது சாதாரண விஷயம்.
    Asha Sarath says this as well... but she was breaking head that she could not find a loophole in all these...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Platinum Hubber pavalamani pragasam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome movie! Simply superb! Very gripping story. Sitting-on-the-edge-of-the-chair thriller for sure.
    Eager to watch the trends of the world & to nurture in the youth who carry the future world on their shoulders a right sense of values.

12. Thanks Cinemarasigan thanked for this post
    Likes Cinemarasigan liked this post