Page 138 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1462

Thread: ARR News and other Tidbits

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by SoftSword
    Speaking on the occasion, Rahman said, ' I am a great fan of Yuvan Shankar Raja. I know him for the past two decades from the time I worked with Ilayaraja. Coming from the family of legends, he has established a place for himself with his unique style'.
    has he gone mad.......y does he say such things
    periya alunga eppovum matthavangala patthi perumaya dhaan pesuvaanga....
    true, how do they know how much their fans have fought for them against fans of the same ppl. who they praise
    Did he ask his fans to fight against Yuvan's or HJ's fans?
    If fans of ARR fight against the fans of other MD, it doesn't mean he should not praise the talent!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking on the occasion, Rahman said, ' I am a great fan of Yuvan Shankar Raja. I know him for the past two decades from the time I worked with Ilayaraja. Coming from the family of legends, he has established a place for himself with his unique style'.
    avangga [ysr] tread-ikku naama [arr fans] pogama iruthale pothum.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    oru velai ysr-kku[chinna payyan] innum nalla panna urchagam kodukka rahman solli irukkalam.entha ego illama!avarum valarum artist thane.namma thalaivar eppavume yaar manasum punn padama pesuvaru illaya!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber MADDY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A.ANAND
    avangga [ysr] tread-ikku naama [arr fans] pogama iruthale pothum.
    i had no problems in ARR praising him.......even we praise u1.....but calling himself u1 fan is ridiculous........he has lowered himself by saying that IMO.......does u1 say he is fan of ARR ??

also, the producer of that movie is T.Siva who on record once said "arrahman isai ellam puyal madhiri vandhuttu poidum, ilayaraja isai mattum dhaan thenral madhiri eppavum irukkum" ......how can he attend function of such a guys' production.........konjamavadhu ego venaam ........andha aal dhaan endha moonja vechikittu ARR-a invite pannaaan.......
    _________
    Rahman's music is the ringtone on God's mobile phone

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the reason why ARR said that is because he is out of TFM. Now he is ruling HFM so why shouldn't he praise the MDs in TFM. He is just composing for Tamil Music now just because he is Tamil otherwise he wouldn't even look to TFM anymore. Same to Mani Rathnam he is only directing Hindi movies and he is only dubbing them into Tamil because he is Tamil.

Post Thanks / Like
    i had no problems in ARR praising him.......even we praise u1.....but calling himself u1 fan is ridiculous........he has lowered himself by saying that IMO.......does u1 say he is fan of ARR ??
    I guess you are not aware of this fact. Yes. Yuvan has once told that he likes ARR very much!!! Dont remember the interview in which he said this!!!
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    I guess you are not aware of this fact. Yes. Yuvan has once told that he likes ARR very much!!! Dont remember the interview in which he said this!!!
    Actually ARR was his inspiration..I watched an interview a very long time ago maybe 7-8 years ago, with both yuvan and karthik...One of the questions were 'who inspired them'..KArthik said IR and yuvan actually said ARRAHMAN!!! I was shocked...I can never forget that interview...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen
    Quote Originally Posted by viraajan
    Actually ARR was his inspiration..I watched an interview a very long time ago maybe 7-8 years ago, with both yuvan and karthik...One of the questions were 'who inspired them'..KArthik said IR and yuvan actually said ARRAHMAN!!! I was shocked...I can never forget that interview...
    and that is exactly why yuvan is better than karthik!!!! haha...

there is no prob in arr saying he is a fan of yuvan. by saying that he has only said he is a fan of himself and IR... if u get what i mean...
    Music is Peace

Post Thanks / Like
    I have very often noticed that Yuvan always mentions ARR and few other hollywood MDs.
    யுவன் இசை ராஜா...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://kollywoodtoday.com/gallery/ev.../image040.html
    -MAddy i think ARR is really a fan of yuvan Arr hugged him just like his little bro...Such a great human being..You should be proud of him

http://kollywoodtoday.com/gallery/ev.../image019.html
    -Did you guys notice ARR's attire nowadays?? OOHo Illamai!!
    Btw, how come he's so free to attend audio launches??