Page 106 of 147 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1462

Thread: ARR News and other Tidbits

Senior Member Senior Hubber rayan36's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thineshan54321
    hey guys does anyone have Ah Aah original CD? I bought mine (the green cover with a heart shaped window), but then when i went to london omw from india, my uncle took it. can someone plz give me a .wav version of mayilirage as i need it for an instrumental i am making. thx in advance.
    dude where can i get cd, is it available online?
    AR RAHMAN - 'One note of the divine concord'

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    After Inside Man, it looks like another Hollywood movie has used ARR's song during end credits. The Accidental Husband (2008) which stars 'Kill Bill' Uma Thurman is the movie I am talking about. Here is what acclaimed critic Derek Malcolm says about The Accidental Husband

"There's a nice Bollywood song by AH Rahman over the end credits - and this really looks like a bad Bollywood movie without the songs. Carole Lombard would have had a fit."

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/film/f...iewId=23444349

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Guess_Me's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rayan36
    Music Yogi has an original combo disc of Ah Aah and Pokiri

http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDe...?albID=ALB6637

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    hey guys does anyone have Ah Aah original CD? I bought mine (the green cover with a heart shaped window), but then when i went to london omw from india, my uncle took it. can someone plz give me a .wav version of mayilirage as i need it for an instrumental i am making. thx in advance.
    i bought mine in india itself. the original green cover. was a very good case. here u can onlyfind ayngaran usual CDs
    Music is Peace

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Yathu's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i bought mine in india itself. the original green cover. was a very good case. here u can onlyfind ayngaran usual CDs
    Hey Thineshan whats the difference between an original CD and an Ayngaran CD? Is the sound quality better? I buy all my ARR albums from Ayngaran stores thats why!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber Dragun's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Which song was used in The Accidental Husband?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Guess_Me
    Music Yogi has an original combo disc of Ah Aah and Pokiri

http://www.musicyogi.com/asp/musicDe...?albID=ALB6637
    Gawd NOO, I don't want ARR songs with mixed with other composers, If its Rahman then the next 7 tracks has to be his composition too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does it have the instrumental tracks, i remember it was released with the songs...I think its DVD audio

Senior Member Veteran Hubber dinesh2002's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Yathu

Hey Thineshan whats the difference between an original CD and an Ayngaran CD? Is the sound quality better? I buy all my ARR albums from Ayngaran stores thats why!
    Yathu, the bitter truth is an Indian release version has the BEST quality. Y i say so? becoz it straight comes from ARR's studio.

Where else outside India, these audio companies will edit the audio b4 releasing them. [transfering them to 24 bit [?!?!], something like that, my fren Ruben from ARRahman-online.com forum was telling me]. I noticed this with SOK & Sivaji audio. I have downloaded the Flac of an Indian CD of Sivaji, and the quality was unexplainable !! my CD [Original release from Ayngaran Lotus 5 Star in Malaysia] doesnt have that sharp sound like the flac and the Vaaji Vaaji track was in low volume while the Indian CD version has a top class sound quality. Then i tried with my Boys cd, i have both the Indian & Malaysian cds, and the Indian version sounds awesome !!! its nothing but the bitter truth....
    Madhushree's HERO (Tamil Version) feat. Tale Spin, Lyrics by me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqPYBSABOWc

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber thineshan54321's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dinesh2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Yathu

Yathu, the bitter truth is an Indian release version has the BEST quality. Y i say so? becoz it straight comes from ARR's studio.

Where else outside India, these audio companies will edit the audio b4 releasing them. [transfering them to 24 bit [?!?!], something like that, my fren Ruben from ARRahman-online.com forum was telling me]. I noticed this with SOK & Sivaji audio. I have downloaded the Flac of an Indian CD of Sivaji, and the quality was unexplainable !! my CD [Original release from Ayngaran Lotus 5 Star in Malaysia] doesnt have that sharp sound like the flac and the Vaaji Vaaji track was in low volume while the Indian CD version has a top class sound quality. Then i tried with my Boys cd, i have both the Indian & Malaysian cds, and the Indian version sounds awesome !!! its nothing but the bitter truth....
    yep, its lame i dont even know y they do it (downgrade quality] but thats how it goes. thats y next time i go to india i am buying ne cds i can find there. the difference is really noticeable in ah ahh. for some reason the bass is really high in the international version. it is so high that the audio screeches (happens when volume is high when mixing)
    Music is Peace