Page 113 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 4004

Thread: Makkal thilagam mgr part-10

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Already I had posted this fact in our blog, in the year 1917 three prominent personalities were born they are:

1. Puratchi Thalaivar MGR (17.1.1917)

2. John Fitzgerald Kennedy (29.5.1917)

3. Mrs.Indira Gandhi (19.11.1917)

these 3 persons one point of time ruled. And also J.F.Kennedy died in Dallas, Texas on 22.11.1963, and Mrs.Indira Gandhi died on 31.10.1984 both of them were holding their office. But only our Thaliavar kissed the death and said tata.

Thuppakkiku tata kattiavar - Thengai Srinivasan in Ithayakani dialog.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Diamond Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGR Roop View Post
    Already I had posted this fact in our blog, in the year 1917 three prominent personalities were born they are:

1. Puratchi Thalaivar MGR (17.1.1917)

2. John Fitzgerald Kennedy (29.5.1917)

3. Mrs.Indira Gandhi (19.11.1917)

these 3 persons one point of time ruled. And also J.F.Kennedy died in Dallas, Texas on 22.11.1963, and Mrs.Indira Gandhi died on 31.10.1984 both of them were holding their office. But only our Thaliavar kissed the death and said tata.

Thuppakkiku tata kattiavar - Thengal Srinivasan in Ithayakani dialog.
    Roopkumar Sir,

I need to differ from what you have posted. JFK did not die in 1963 it could be 1964 Nov 22. Nevertheless, I am happy that you have posted the correct DOB of Thalaivar MGR as Jan 17 1917.

திரியை கண்டு வரும் பொதுமக்களே கவனிக்க வேண்டும். இப்படி தான் பொய்யான தகவலை கொடுகிறார்கள்.

4. Likes Russelllkf liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by saileshbasu View Post
    Roopkumar Sir,

I need to differ from what you have posted. JFK did not die in 1963 it could be 1964 Nov 22. Nevertheless, I am happy that you have posted the correct DOB of Thalaivar MGR as Jan 17 1917.

திரியை கண்டு வரும் பொதுமக்களே கவனிக்க வேண்டும். இப்படி தான் பொய்யான தகவலை கொடுகிறார்கள்.
    Sailesh sir what is wrong in the date I had posted. I do know for sure that JFK was killed in Dealey plaza, Texas on 22.11.1963. Last year they remembered his 50th death anniversary and movies were also released on this assassination of JFK. Parkland is one such movie sir.

What you say is wrong sir, it is not 22.11.1964 it is 22.11.1963 below is the link for it sir.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassi...ohn_F._Kennedy

Post Thanks / Like
    If you had doubt regarding 1964 you can see who was the American President in 1964 given in wikipedia sir. It is given as Lyndon Johnson and not JFK for your information. How could JFK be the President in 1964 if he died in 1963 sir.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not concerned with the details provided by you and wikipedia.org because they are never to be trusted. I have 100% confirmed news from reliable sources that JFK had invited many to the US in 1964. General Public are not fools to believe what is posted in this thread.

Please do not give incorrect details and misguide general public. Technology has developed so much and they know the truth.

Post Thanks / Like

A video proof sir, shot by a person named Zapruder on 22.11.1963. If you click the video you will see the description of the video sir. Is this not enough proof for you sir that he died in 1963 and not 1964 as you say.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MGR Roop View Post

A video proof sir, shot by a person named Zapruder on 22.11.1963. If you click the video you will see the description of the video sir. Is this not enough proof for you sir that he died in 1963 and not 1964 as you say.
    Sir,

This is all "set-up" and the person who has loaded has video used the technology for that purpose, It is true that JFK was shot but this is not the video, the truth is known to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot argue with you anymore. In reality he had died in 22.11.1963. In some one world he is alive in 1964.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sir,

I also do not want to give you the proof based on which I am 100% confident that what I say is the fact.

General Public who are watching know that what I am saying is only true.

Junior Member Platinum Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ஒரு ரசிகனின் பார்வையில் -

சிவகாசி தங்கமணி தியேட்டரில் குலேபகாவலி இரவு 10 மணி காட்சி பார்த்தேன். ஓரளவுக்கு கூட்டம் இருந்தது. படம் முழுவதும் பாட்டுக்களே. ஆனாலும், பாடல் காட்சியின் போது டீ குடிக்கவோ, தம் அடிக்கவோ யாரும் அரங்கை விட்டுச் செல்லவில்லை. புதுமையான கதை, அருமையான வசனம், மயக்கும் இசை, நேர்த்தியான நடிப்பு, கவர்ச்சி, காமெடி, சண்டை என இப்படி ஒரு மசாலா படத்தை 1955 களிலேயே மிகப் பிரம்மாண்டத்துடன் இயக்கியிருக்கிறார் டி.ஆர்.ராமண்ணா. படத்தை முடிக்கவே மனமில்லாததாலோ என்னவோ, மூன்று மணி நேரத்துக்கும் மேலாக குலேபகாவலி திரையில் ஜொலிக்கிறாள். ஒவ்வொரு காட்சியிலும் எம்.ஜி.ஆர்., சந்திரபாபு, கே.ஏ.தங்கவேலுவின் பாடி லாங்வேஜ் வியக்க வைக்கிறது. டி.ஆர். ராஜகுமாரி இருக்கிறாரே..! சொல்லவே வேண்டாம். காட்சிக்கு காட்சி சொக்க வைக்கிறார்.

இடைவேளையின் போது 75 வயது மூத்த ரசிகர் ஒருவரிடம் ‘பெரியவரே! இந்த வயசுலயும் இந்த ராத்திரி ஷோவுக்கு வந்திருக்கீங்களே..?’ என்று பேச்சு கொடுத்தேன். “அதுவா..? எப்படியும் இந்தப் படத்த அம்பது தடவைக்கு மேல பார்த்திருப்பேன். இப்பக் கூட எனக்கு இது பழைய படமாத் தெரியல. படத்த பார்த்துக்கிட்டிருக்கிறப்ப அந்தக்கால நினைவுகளெல்லாம் வந்து போகுது. இப்ப எனக்கு நாப்பது வயசு குறைஞ்சாப் போல இருக்கு..” என்று பொக்கை வாயைத் திறந்தார்.

படம் ரிலீஸாகி 57 வருடங்களுக்குப் பிறகும் ஒரு கருப்பு வெள்ளை திரைப்படத்தை ரசிகர்கள் இந்த அளவுக்கு ரசிக்க முடிகிறதென்றால், அந்தக் காலக்கட்டத்தில் இந்தத் திரைப்படத்துக்கு எத்தனை வரவேற்பு இருந்திருக்கும் என்பதை எண்ணும் போது மலைப்பாக இருக்கிறது. ரசிகர்கள் தரும் ஒவ்வொரு காசுக்கும் உண்மையாக உழைத்திருக்கிறார்கள் அன்றைய கலைஞர்கள்!

ஒரு பழைய சினிமாவைப் பார்த்து ரசித்து பதிவும் செய்திருக்கிறானே “பைத்தியக்காரன்..” என பட்டம் கொடுத்து விடாதீர்கள். மக்களின் சிந்தனை, வேட்கை எந்த ஒரு படைப்பை நோக்கிப் பயணிக்கிறதோ அதுதான் கலை! கலை என்பது மக்களுக்கானதே!

-சி.என்.ராமகிருஷ்ணன்

THANKS- THIRU C.N.R

13. Likes Russelllkf liked this post