Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: India in England - 2014

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waiting for new ball. Jadeja was bit unlucky with ball.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well planned . M Ali was trapped.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    That was a good plan

Short leg and a slip for Moeen....

Sharma to Ali, no run, banged in short and down the leg side, nothing doing from the batsman

Leg gully in as well... India trying to make something crack

Sharma to Ali, no run, short and leg side again, Moeen thinks about playing at it and pulls out, Dhoni fumbles the catch but leg gully collects

Sharma to Ali, OUT, dug in, Moeen takes his eye off the ball and ducks into it - gloves to short leg and he's gone, with the last ball before the interval! Half of the ground erupts, the rest sit in stunned silence. Ishant has ripped out a huge wicket, ending a 101-run stand and giving India something to savour over their sandwiches. The ball was short and rose at a horrible angle for Moeen, he stuck up his dukes but the killer punch had already been thrown
    MM Ali c Pujara b Sharma 39 (147b 5x4 0x6) SR: 26.53

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    See how cricbuzz covered that over..
    75.6 Ishant to Moeen Ali, out Caught by Pujara at short leg!! Ishant has done it. The short ball ploy has worked. Moeen Ali was looking to duck, took his eyes off the ball and then just thrust his glove in the way - lobbed off the glove to Che. Ishant strikes with the last ball before lunch. The England think-tank is gutted on the balcony and so are the batsmen in the middle. Moeen Ali c Pujara b Ishant 39(147) [4s-5]
    Ishant to Moeen Ali, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
    Last delivery before lunch
    75.5 Ishant to Moeen Ali, no run, another worst delivery - well down leg and it needed a half-stop by Dhoni diving to his right to save some runs
    75.4 Ishant to Moeen Ali, no run, down leg and that's such a useless delivery at this stage, with the field set
    This will be the last over before lunch. Short leg, leg gully and a slip in place for Moeen Ali
    75.3 Ishant to J Root, leg byes, 1 run, the short deliveries seem to be troubling Root. He takes his eyes off the ball, wants to duck, but is too late, the ball thuds into the body and runs away for extras
    75.2 Ishant to J Root, no run, good short delivery, had Root hopping and fending at it, but did well to play it with soft hands, dropped it down quickly. But that short delivery did certainly awoke Root up
    A leg gully in too for Ishant. Looks like the plan is to bowl short
    75.1 Ishant to J Root, no run, banged in short, Root ducks under it
    No slip for Ishant. Just a short leg in now. Bizarre captaincy! Expect an edge to go through slip now
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol. That was well planned and any person with a wee bit of cricket knowledge would've known what's in store. Cricbuzz!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    But why so late ? Anyway lets go with the momentum get two more wickets quickly and put them under pressure. Only Ishanth or Jaddu can win us this match.

Post Thanks / Like
    New ball is just a few overs away. Expecting some wickets soon. Root will be the key

I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Post Thanks / Like
    England attacking. Gets interesting. Idnia should not be scared now.

Post Thanks / Like
    20 runs in two overs after lunch. Too much of short stuff it seems. Praying all gods in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    And India shouldn't over do this short ball stuff like England. Keep calm and believe in the new ball and Bhuvi

- Bernard Shaw

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast