View Poll Results: Which genre of movies do u want to see Thala in?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Action

2 8.33%
  • Drama

2 8.33%
  • Sci-Fi

3 12.50%
  • Fantasy

1 4.17%
  • Historical

2 8.33%
  • Adventure

1 4.17%
  • Comedy

4 16.67%
  • Crime

6 25.00%
  • Political

2 8.33%
  • Romance

1 4.17%
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast

Thread: [[-¤--^THÅLÃ ^--¤-]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 11

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with Parthy on Veeram. More than any other movie, I hated Thala look in veeram esp second half. He is overdoing the salt and pepper. He looked great in Both the billas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Leo Ungaluk Keroin engirundhu venum solinga erakumadhi panna sollalaam AMR ta

If hes fit enough like Mankatha..konjam Gel apply panna none can match that Silver layered Charm..that altogether vera level anushka,samantha enna Scarlett Johnsona jodi podlaam

now fitness is the issue and siva gave worst ever look for Thala in Veeram 2nd half and awkward duet with MGR costumes

Hope he rectifies this time.
    I don't mind his fitness....it is the pairing which is of most important to me at present right now...

Well...thala in MGR costumes was targeted at the different section of audience who still admire MGR even today...you lose some to win some....I was kind of okay with Thala's getup in Veeram....but I liked the rugged look the most...it was very casual...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if it was posted before. ARM about doing movie with Ajith:

Ajde Nole!

Post Thanks / Like
    Puri Jagannadh wants to direct Ajith?

February 20th, 2015, 09:34 PM IST
    Movie making machine Puri Jagannadh has once again proved his potential as director with Temper movie and record collections are sheer proof to it. Puri already announced that his next two projects, one will be with Charmi and next he will be directing new mega hero Varun Tej.

Puri's close circuit have revealed an inside info about future project of the director. Puri Jagannadh is desiring to direct Tamil Super Star Ajith and he is planning to make a bilingual with the hero. Already Puri has met and spoke to Ajith about his plans.

Ajith is currently busy with handful of projects in Tamil, he neither accepted the proposal nor politely rejected it. But he kept the idea on hold and asked to prepare script. Let's wait and see if Ajith-Puri film get materialized or not?

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/movienews/36204....Xa6wWWqu.dpuf

Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Puri to direct Tamil Actor Thala Ajith

February 21, 2015, 10:52 am

Puri to direct Tamil Actor Thala Ajith
    Tollywood’s powerful director Puri Jagannath expressed his desire to direct Tamil actor Ajith. Puri Jagannath once again proved with his recent movie Tarak’s Temper, has already declared his next projects; one titled Jyothi Lakshmi starring Charmi and another one is going to be with Varun Tej.According to the sources, Puri’s camp has revealed that Puri kept his proposal of directing Ajith which is a bilingual film. Ajith neither rejected nor accepted his proposal. He recently banged a super hit with Yennai Arindhaal and now he is busy with his current projects in Tamil. But Ajith kept the idea on hold and gave green signal for making the script.Puri is already well known in Kollywood with Vijay’s Pokkiri which is a remake of Puri’s Telugu Pokiri. If everything goes right, Puri is all set to make a big name in Tamil film industry too. This would be the debut film for him in Tamil that too with the super star.

Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Puri Denies Rumours About Superstar
    Published Date : 20-Feb-2015 13:08:00 GMT

Puri Jagannadh is a happy man these days. His recent release 'Temper' has been declared as superhit at the box-office and the director is receiving appreciation from all the corners of the industry.
    A popular national daily has come up with a news that Puri Jagannath is going to direct Tamil Superstar Ajith Kumar in 2016. When contacted, Puri has denied the news and said that it's a pure speculation.
    Puri has already announced that he will be doing ‘Jyothi Lakshmi’ with Charmee followed by an untitled film with Varun Tej.
    After these two films, Puri Jagannath will be directing Superstar Mahesh Babu and this film might begin in the first half of 2016.

- See more at: http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/mo....U62K80Gd.dpuf
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ajith No:1 - ThanthiTV (18.10 mins onwards) Video : http://www.thanthitv.com/Video/VideoListing.aspx?channelID=95 …

Thala Top #ThanthiTv

"You can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs."

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excerpts from Vivek's interview in Silverscreen.in

http://silverscreen.in/features/no-j...vek-interview/

“I want to write a film for Ajith…”

The story would apparently revolve around the importance of farming. “After school, most choose engineering, medicine and other mainstream courses. This film would encourage them to take up farming.”

“Vingyaanathukku sellum ilaignargale, vivasaayaththukkum vaarungal... ”

He declares with a flourish.

The idea was duly shared with Ajith during the shoot of Yennai Arindhaal. The actor had told him, “Vivekji, Yennai Arindhaal-ku apram busy aayiduveenga… Epdi padam pannuveenga?”

Vivek narrates this in stilted tones. It was Ajith speaking, you see.
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    thala fans...if you have been unable to pm me...you can pm me now.. just got to know how to empty the old pms
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    I don't mind his fitness....it is the pairing which is of most important to me at present right now...

Well...thala in MGR costumes was targeted at the different section of audience who still admire MGR even today...you lose some to win some....I was kind of okay with Thala's getup in Veeram....but I liked the rugged look the most...it was very casual...
    Believe me Thangamae thangamae sng i havent seen it fully till now...hate to the core...
    That so called MGR costumes .+.Whitehair .+..Song lyrics..+.Steps everything made it simply worst ..

Yes First half rugged look was good thatsit.2nd half look none was ok with that...

Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast