View Poll Results: Which genre of movies do u want to see Thala in?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Action

2 8.33%
  • Drama

2 8.33%
  • Sci-Fi

3 12.50%
  • Fantasy

1 4.17%
  • Historical

2 8.33%
  • Adventure

1 4.17%
  • Comedy

4 16.67%
  • Crime

6 25.00%
  • Political

2 8.33%
  • Romance

1 4.17%
Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: [[-¤--^THÅLÃ ^--¤-]] Thagaval Mayyam - PART 11

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Yes Ajith Should have sent PRO like PT Selvakumar for amicable financial settlement to GOPI after knowing everything to shut his mouth and speak social reforms,revolutionalry dialogues in public meet etc.
    There are chances that Thala would have been made aware of the stealing. He would have known that it would land him in trouble and lead to unnecessary controversies. Therefore he stayed away from the film. Live, let live thane nammada policy. Why sould Thala go and get Gobi justice? It was not his problem. matravan pirachanaiyai thannodai pirachanai maathiri aavesathoda pEsittu appuram anthar belti adikkirathu nammalodai kalaacharathitku purambaanathu.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Parthyy View Post
    Yes Ajith Should have sent PRO like PT Selvakumar for amicable financial settlement to GOPI after knowing everything to shut his mouth and speak social reforms,revolutionalry dialogues in public meet etc.
    That is precisely what I meant. If you know so much about Vijay after seeing a video, Ajith probably should have known at-least more than you. May be he wants to keep only his hands clean and does not bother about the rot in the industry.

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    That is precisely what I meant. If you know so much about Vijay after seeing a video, Ajith probably should have known at-least more than you. May be he wants to keep only his hands clean and does not bother about the rot in the industry.
    Dude- Vijay is not under the Radar here- It is ARM - If what this fellow Gopi Claims is true, Then ARM has to clarify. Vijay nor Ajith has no business with stealing stories. Had they had ideas then they would not have given movies like Aegan and Villu

5. Thanks uruzalari thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    guess you are thinking film industry is a very good ecosystem.

If all that is true...we never know what must be running on one's mind and for that matter Ajith's mind. Do you think Ajith would not have talked to ARM to consider Gopi? ARM wouldn't have budged and who knows would have told that it is his own script. Ajith would have taken a final decision what so ever. Ultimately the news what we get to know is that financial support for the production of the movie is not viable and hence the movie is dropped.
    I am not guessing anything. You sparked off a debate with a big 'IF' clause and I am continuing on that. We can put any big statement with an If and then come out clean on all arguments. I am posting all these only to ask people to wait before coming to any conclusion about ARM. Why are we in a hurry? I have seen posts here by some people during Thuppakki saying Ajith introduced him to the industry and Vijay is making use of him. Now during this intellectual theft debate that is going on I am yet to see a post 'Cha..why did Ajith introduce such a person to the industry'.

Post Thanks / Like
    haha. Avarodai velai athu illaye. Appidina ethukku arasaangam, police nu. Be the change you want to see in others. avar correcta tax ellam pay panni nalla citizena irukiraar. matravan pirachai ellaam kaila edukkirathuna ethu thaan limit

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    Dude- Vijay is not under the Radar here- It is ARM - If what this fellow Gopi Claims is true, Then ARM has to clarify. Vijay nor Ajith has no business with stealing stories. Had they had ideas then they would not have given movies like Aegan and Villu
    That is why I reply to specific posts. This is not about Ajith or Vijay. I am replying to posts claiming Ajith walked off once he came to know about this.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    haha. Avarodai velai athu illaye. Appidina ethukku arasaangam, police nu. Be the change you want to see in others. avar correcta tax ellam pay panni nalla citizena irukiraar. matravan pirachai ellaam kaila edukkirathuna ethu thaan limit
    Seringa. Avaru edukanumnu sollala.Edutha nalla irukkum nu solren.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not guessing anything. You sparked off a debate with a big 'IF' clause and I am continuing on that. We can put any big statement with an If and then come out clean on all arguments. I am posting all these only to ask people to wait before coming to any conclusion about ARM. Why are we in a hurry? I have seen posts here by some people during Thuppakki saying Ajith introduced him to the industry and Vijay is making use of him. Now during this intellectual theft debate that is going on I am yet to see a post 'Cha..why did Ajith introduce such a person to the industry'.
    ya wish Thala had a time travel machine and foreseen what a ..... it would turn into and never gave him a chance.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is why I reply to specific posts. This is not about Ajith or Vijay. I am replying to posts claiming Ajith walked off once he came to know about this.
    There was a talk tht Thala and ARM were going to team up for a double role film. ARM had been saying for some reasons the film didn't materialze and he is always ready to work with Thalai. If you look beyond the surfae, it sounds like Thala was not willing to work in that project. So it is possible Thala would have been made aware of the rift in ar muru camp due to the stealing controversy. So it's possible thats the reason he walked out. We will never know exactly what happened but seeing Thala's nature, I am confident that's the reason he backed off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seringa. Avaru edukanumnu sollala.Edutha nalla irukkum nu solren.
    arasiyala iranginaalum nalla irukkum. ethanai manitharai thaan thiruthirathu. It's better to be the change you want to see in others.

Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast