Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Narain Karthikeyan in F1

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oohm!So much for Narain!It was disappointing for him and Jordan.

I wonder what is happening to Ferrari and Schumacher!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah
    I wonder what is happening to Ferrari and Schumacher!
    If you haven't read the Sify article(the link for which I have given a couple of posts back),do it.You might just get the answer to your question.

Post Thanks / Like
    I read it the day you posted it.But it doesn't offer a much clear picture of what is happening.

All I know is that Ferrari has a history of striking back after McLaren winning three races at a row!Now that sounds something like this Renault story,doesn't it?

And for the first two races they used the car from the last season.

Post Thanks / Like
    It is great to see a fellow Indian finally participating in F1.

What car is Karthikeyan driving?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    It is great to see a fellow Indian finally participating in F1.

What car is Karthikeyan driving?
    Jordan

Post Thanks / Like
    Is the Jordan car powered by a Tata engine?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HindustaniLadka
    Is the Jordan car powered by a Tata engine?
    Tata??

I thought it was Toyota engine!!

Junior Member Admin HubberNewbie HubberTeam HubberModerator HubberPro Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey people, i want to share my experiencewith you.Me and my friends went for the Bahrain grand prix day before yesterday,we took indian flags and all other stuff to support Narain Karthikeyan.Since we bought the tickets in the last week we had to be seated at the last.During the qualyfying sessions when ever Narain Karthikeyan passed by we used to shout on top of our voices and all the westerners used turn back look at us as if we were mad.Then the race started,and we were cheering him,after some time Narain Karthikeyan's car stopped and guess what the race just started and was in its 4th or 5th lap we were all stunned.We wanted to recover from it,so we went to the f1 village(it's the place where they sell f1 merchandise)we pooled in money and bought a couple of ferrari flags and caps we came back to the stand and began cheering for schumacher but alas he too retired we were shocked again.Then we started cheering button then he too went of the race.We thought we were unlucky and stopped supporting.overall the bahrain grandprix was entertaining,Before the race started 2 gulf air aeroplanes were performing stunts and they were just 500 feet above the ground.Alonso and Trulli didn't do much they just had to drive with out errors Raikonnen and Pedro dela rosa were a treat to watch.thank you for reading.

Post Thanks / Like
    Phew,What a race it was yesterday at Imola!A combination of good luck,aggressive,class driving&Team Ferrari's smart pit stop strategy ensured that Micheal finished 2nd,just 0.2sec behind Alonso who scored his third successive win to lead the driver's standings after 4 races.The morning did not show any glimpse of the things to come as MS made a fatal error in qualifying which left him 13th on the starting grid.With Ruebens too starting 10th,Ferrari looked down in the dumps(not for the first time this season)With Kimi taking pole&Renault/Alonso continuing the good work,it looked like a battle between those two.But Kimi's car broke down early into the race&Alonso seized the opportunity to speed away.But MS&Ferrari had other plans&he pushed his way to third,second,led briefly before Alonso took the lead again.After that it was a see-saw battle as MS pushed Alonso to the limit&there were innumerable occasions when MS looked like overtaking.But to Alonso's credit,he held his nerves&emerged winner.If this race is anything to go by MS/Ferrari/Bridgestone are back&if all the leading teams maintain this form we have an exciting season ahead.

BTW,Narain(on whom this thread is based )had another finish in 14th place.He looks a cut above his team-mate&has taken to the job like a fish to water.But only a better car can really exploit his talents.Will Jordan provide it or will a more accomplished team give him an opportunity. Only time will tell.

http://sify.com/sports/columns/fulls...hp?id=13726459

Another report on the race.

Post Thanks / Like
    Right Cinefan,I don't think Narain can prove himself with a stone age car .

I have ever thought that Schumacher will fight back and he did just that yesterday.I am sure that Ferrari will not leave everything to Renault in the coming races.A superior car doesn't mean everything.

I do like real fighters and so I admire Schumacher.As I wrote earlier in this thread,Ferrari has a history of coming back after McLaren winning three races in a row.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast