Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Narain Karthikeyan in F1

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Anoushka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cinefan: I hoped to see your update after the last F1 of the season! Alonso and Renault the champions this year Narain crashed though! A very dramatic F1 where the safety car had to come out twice...

btw, will Narain be in the scene next season?
    The moment will arrive when you are comfortable with who you are, and what you are--when you don't feel the need to apologize for anything or to deny anything. To be comfortable in your own skin is the beginning of strength.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    always felt karun chandok is a better driver than narain. i'm eagerly waiting for karun chandok to get the elusive break.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka
    Cinefan: I hoped to see your update after the last F1 of the season! Alonso and Renault the champions this year Narain crashed though! A very dramatic F1 where the safety car had to come out twice...

btw, will Narain be in the scene next season?

I have not updated for the last 4 to 5 races,kind of lost interest as it became clear that neither Micheal nor Narain are going to do anything worthwhile.

ya,the last race was pretty dramatic&the way Narain's car almost disintegrated was a sight to watch.Wonder what went thro'his mind,clearly the first major accident for him.

I don't see him getting himself a seat for the next season.Maybe he will become a 'test driver'for some 'good'team.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678