Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Significance of the Maasi Maham-Siva & Sakthi Valipaadu

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Idippam
    The song of tirumoolar I forgot to mention is Kuyir-kunju Muttayyai Kaakkayin Koodititaal......(488).

This is complete song in tself about the creation of this universe......

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber Idiappam's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pradheep Said:
    Many friends dislike me explaining with examples and symbols. Well they dont understand infact everything is only symbols.
    I didn't know you have such good friends. Listen to them will you! The 'I know all you know nought' feeling is no good!

It is nice to see you give a few quotes from Tamil books! But you misinterpretation of the Verses of Appar and Thirumoolar - that is not nice.

YOu have also tried to mix up Tamil and Sanskrit works - trying to show paralles but have come up with nothing in those Sanskrit works.

This s why this Vedic culture has been alive all these centuries and now it is growly rapidly too.
    Then why are people in rural India converting to other faiths, village by village, all at once???

Don't be blinded by Sanskritists. Vedic culture is not Tamil culture. Vedic culture is NOT a good culture either.

I am God (pradheep) chatting with God(Idiappam). The illusion is that there are Two Gods...infact it is the same one God.
    Don't tell that to Tamils - who are Siddhantins. "YOu cannot be god and I cannot be god. "He is too Great'," they will say!

This illusion is Maya.....beautifully given in Thirumandiram....
    "marathil marainthathu maa-madam yanai...."
    That's is not what Moolar meant. He was just illustrating one may not see what another is seeing - 'One man's god is another man's devil'.

Tamil saints say things that don't have any hidden or alternate meanings!

And your Kaakkai, Kuyil verse is from the Chapter of 'simple embryology (spell). Nothing more!

Appar's 'Kandavar vindilar, vindavar kandilar', - means -
    'Those who have 'seen' can't say - they may not have seen,
    those who say I have seen - they have not seen - they are lying."

No one has seen Him! Thirumoolar admits:

¬ÃÈ¢ Å¡÷ ±í¸û «ñ½ø ¦ÀÕ¨Á¨Â
    ¡ÃÈ¢ Å¡÷þó¾ «¸ÄÓõ ¿£ÇÓõ
    §ÀÃÈ¢ ¡¾ ¦ÀÕïͼ÷ ´ýȾ¢ý
    §ÅÃÈ¢ ¡¨Á Å¢ÇõÒ¸¢ý §È§É.

À¡¼Åø Ä¡÷¦¿È¢ À¡¼ «È¢¸¢§Äý
    ¬¼Åø Ä¡÷¦¿È¢ ¬¼ «È¢¸¢§Äý
    ¿¡¼Åø Ä¡÷¦¿È¢ ¿¡¼ «È¢¸¢§Äý
    §¾¼Åø Ä¡÷¦¿È¢ §¾¼¸¢ø §Ä§É.

Thirumanthiram - Tantra 1 - 6.1-2

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Idiappam
    The 'I know all you know nought' feeling is no good!
    I dont have the above feeling but "what I know, I like to share and if they feel that changes there awareness well and good". Is this a wrong attitude?
    Then why are people in rural India converting to other faiths, village by village, all at once???
    Several reasons, one of them is a false promise of heaven after death.

Vedic culture is not Tamil culture. Vedic culture is NOT a good culture either.
    it is your belief.

"YOu cannot be god and I cannot be god. "He is too Great'," they will say!
    It is all how to take the reality.

That's is not what Moolar meant. He was just illustrating one may not see what another is seeing - 'One man's god is another man's devil'.

Tamil saints say things that don't have any hidden or alternate meanings!
    Now we can discuss on this. Hope you dont call me schizophrenic. Again it is a sam-vada. I request you to write what you understand by the above verse. I am not a tamil pandit. I would appreciate if you can explain each word in the four stanza with the appropriate context of it.

And your Kaakkai, Kuyil verse is from the Chapter of 'simple embryology (spell). Nothing more!
    I would appreciate if you can explain each word in the four stanza with the appropriate context of it, of the above also.

Appar's 'Kandavar vindilar, vindavar kandilar', - means -
    This we will keep for the next discussion. My dear Idiappam sir, please go ahead and give me the correct understanding of Thirumandiram. I am ready like sankara-acharya to give up vedic thoughts if you convince me of your views and would you at the same time accept vedic thoughts if i convince you with my thoughts?

If our dear friends are ready to be judge for our debate, let us welcome their rules and regulations before we start this. With your permission can I call upon two friends who would volunteer to be judge(s)? I propose Badri sir , because he is the moderator and another person is Gandhi-sir because he is good at tamil language. Do you agree with these two people?.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sir Pradheep!

Let's sort out one thing at a time!

You said:
    This s why this Vedic culture has been alive all these centuries and now it is growly rapidly too.
    Then I asked:

Then you said:
    Several reasons, one of them is a false promise of heaven after death.
    So you agree now that there is a mass conversion to other Faiths!Then what was your intention when you lied that the 'Vedic cutlure is growing rapidly'???

I don't think you are clear in your thoughts that I really hesitate getting into any discussion with you. You are fond of telling stories that you make up to 'illustrate you point'. We are not children here! Even when you tell these to your 4 year old, he will certainly respond 'Pa, will you stop boring'. Yes!

Tell him the same when your kid is 14, he will tell you Pa, will you shut up." YOu have also admitted that your friends dislike you resorting to such methods....

Many friends dislike me explaining with examples and symbols.
    You have also written 'strings' of words like "Vedic |(tamil and sanskrit) culture" - I don't know what your are trying to imply. YOu quoted some lines from Tamil Verses in support of your "Vedic |(tamil and sanskrit) culture" --- but you did not quote anything from any sanskrit source.

To simple questions to put to you, - you give lengthy lectures. I expect quick and clear answers! I don't have the patience to read tons of irrelavance and argue on them.

As for the Thirumantiram verses, they are in simple Tamil - - any reader is free to read it and derive a meaning, as literal as possible or complicate it that it becomes a nightmare to himself.

Anyway, Sir Pradheep keep boring, you may strike oil somewhere, who knows!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber viggop's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Friends
    why should there be a fight in the first place in our modern world? Let people follow the philosophy they like and which gives them mental peace and happiness.
    If a person is happy saying that everything is "One" and that is Brahmnan,let him be happy with that thought.If another person says that everything is Siddhantam and everything is Shivam,let him be happy with that.Both of these people need not fight and lose mental happiness.let them be hapy with their own thoughts.

there is no need to fight and try to say "i'm right and u r wrong".this attitude should be given up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Idiappam
    You got scared and felt you are not sure about your own belief systems, that is fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear viggop
    This is not a fight. Debates are part of life. If one take it sportive then it is fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pradheep
    Dear Idiappam
    You got scared and felt you are not sure about your own belief systems, that is fine.
    Don't go for 'believes' --- Though I may talk of 'beliefs' of another as they have been seen in History and those texts they wrote.

Post Thanks / Like
    ||>>>>any reader is free to read it and derive a meaning||||||||||||||>>>

Dear idiappam
    Then why dont you give that samefreedom to others for interpretting and derive meanings. Dont criticize, like you let them have theirown belief's. why dont you write in threads that are like minded like you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't object to anyone's beliefs! I just voice my views, raise questions and leave it if there is no response.

If you go see my posts anywhere that's my style, ever since I started my 'foruming' in the mid nineties.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast