Page 192 of 194 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    well...I did expect a reply like this from you... guess you forgot to add one more point that Rajini wouldn't ask his fans to watch his movie...it is up to that person's wish whether he wants to watch it or not...

applies to everyone - if a movie is good and accepted by a large section of the public, it will run no matter what - besides this happening to Rajini or Kamal films over the last 25 years, so many instances where unknown first time filmmakers made it big thanks to ppl actually liking a film - 'aan paavam' is one great example - I have seen ppl walking out after a screening talking to their families of coming back to watch it again and the family members approving and joining them!

whatever publikutty one does, the product has to be good - else it will fail

yes, its the individual's choice to watch or not - take loans or not
    Last edited by irir123; 26th February 2015 at 09:47 AM.
    "The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep,
    And miles to go before I sleep"
    -Robert Frost

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    obviously these fans wanted to make money using their "fan status" .. they could have done it successfully in the past .. this time it failed.. it has failed before for Rajini fans .. one know of one hubber, who had a similar experience.. ippo avaru intha pakkam avvalavaa varathillai ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    வடசென்னையில் ஒரு நண்பர் தீவிர ரஜினி ரசிகர். அவர் சொல்லியே நான் கேட்டிருக்கிறேன். ஒவ்வொரு ரஜினி படம் வெளியாகும்போதும் முன்கூட்டியே டிக்கட்களை தியேட்டர்களிலிருந்து மொத்தமாக வாங்கி வைத்து முதல் நாள் தொடங்கி அந்த வாரம் வரை பிளாக்கில் விற்று எப்படியெல்லாம் சில ரஜினி ரசிக குழுக்கள் நன்றாக லாபம் சம்பாரிக்கிறார்கள் என சொல்லும்போது வியப்பாக இருக்கும். இதில் இப்படியோடு விஷயம் உள்ளடங்கி இருக்கிறதா என! இதை நான் கேள்விப்பட்டு பத்து பதினைந்து வருடங்கள் இருக்கும்.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by irir123 View Post
    hmm - I dont think Rajini (or for that matter anyone else) have to tell his fans not to take loans - their job is to act and it ends there - in a professional setup -
    Exactly, I have been saying this on this hub since 2000!, It does not get through to some of the "thick" skulls, Seriously do we need an Actor/Entertainer to educate a "common" man ?

That is the sad state we are in !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    வடசென்னையில் ஒரு நண்பர் தீவிர ரஜினி ரசிகர். அவர் சொல்லியே நான் கேட்டிருக்கிறேன். ஒவ்வொரு ரஜினி படம் வெளியாகும்போதும் முன்கூட்டியே டிக்கட்களை தியேட்டர்களிலிருந்து மொத்தமாக வாங்கி வைத்து முதல் நாள் தொடங்கி அந்த வாரம் வரை பிளாக்கில் விற்று எப்படியெல்லாம் சில ரஜினி ரசிக குழுக்கள் நன்றாக லாபம் சம்பாரிக்கிறார்கள் என சொல்லும்போது வியப்பாக இருக்கும். இதில் இப்படியோடு விஷயம் உள்ளடங்கி இருக்கிறதா என! இதை நான் கேள்விப்பட்டு பத்து பதினைந்து வருடங்கள் இருக்கும்.

villivakkam area - back in the 1990s, I have heard few families spending more than half their monthly earnings to watch a Rajini film first week!! idhellaam romba over
    -Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Exactly, I have been saying this on this hub since 2000!, It does not get through to some of the "thick" skulls, Seriously do we need an Actor/Entertainer to educate a "common" man ?

That is the sad state we are in !

this thick skull syndrome is why movie stars have run and ruined TN govts perpetuating a very bad culture - not much different in Andhra either - when NT Rama Rao ruled the roost, and had his residence in Chennai, manawadus first visit Tirupathi for saami dharisanam + head tonsuring and then visit Chennai for NTR darisanam - NTR stands in balcony waving hands at busloads of bhaktha kotis who then return home - am not making this up, this is true!

am glad Subramaniam Swamy persuaded Modi to reject the idea of inducting Rajini into BJP - good for TN's future - no more film stars - let them act and contribute to that industry
    -Robert Frost

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    villivakkam area - back in the 1990s, I have heard few families spending more than half their monthly earnings to watch a Rajini film first week!! idhellaam romba over
    It is all one's priority. As long as it is NOT OUR money, who are we to tell anything? It is none of "our" damn business.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy singaravelan is manipulating lots of things. It is obvious now from the Rajini fan club PRAISING HIM for his "generosity"!

Now it is very clear, the whole thing is politically motivated. They are abusing the social media to make up stories!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Subramaniam Swamy
    He him self is a "Big" clown.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    It is all one's priority. As long as it is NOT OUR money, who are we to tell anything? It is none of "our" damn business.

what I say is my 'damn' business
    -Robert Frost