Page 143 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Saai View Post
    For your slowness, let me repeat again. One doesn't need to be legally right to raise a voice of concern. Even after signing a business deal and having no legal right to claim the stakes, a person in India can voice his opinion peacefully. That is called democracy. He is within his rights to do this.
    What he did does not come under democracy. He does not have any right to defame the movie, then or now. Neither do you!
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    What he did does not come under democracy. He does not have any right to defame the movie, then or now. Neither do you!
    lol! are you even aware of the memes created after a movie release on actors/movies/directors/producers. What did he defame? He tells the movie is not as expected. Whats wrong in it? How old are you by the way? just curious, as the above post sounds toooooyoung.

There is a problem, only if his data points are not correct such the collection figures he mentioned for his area.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    there is a clear hand of the father-son duo....I can sense it psychologically by the events...anyways we are back to chandramukhi-sachin days....and now one other movie wants to be shown as the BB of 2014 ahead of Lingaa...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    there is a clear hand of the father-son duo....I can sense it psychologically by the events...anyways we are back to chandramukhi-sachin days....and now one other movie wants to be shown as the BB of 2014 ahead of Lingaa...
    ^^^ Ayyo, Ayyo Athey santhegam than ennokum.

Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO, the only reason Lingaa lacked a punch is because it was sans Rajinism and sans KSR stamp...otherwise the movie is good....people went with expectations like Rajinisms and KSR story like Muthu or Padayappa....

hmm...why can't the distributors/theatre owners demand to see the preview of the whole movie before buying it? don't we see the demo, look & feel of iphone before buying it?

if 2-3 mins of trailer is the only one to be decided...then these distributors/theatre owners should have understood from the trailer itself because there were no Rajinisms etc etc punches etc

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Very well said.
    present sir !! where is rest of circle J#$king gang and THE ring master??

@ Bay stop entertaining these guys , they are nothing but trouble.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Vendhar movie has said, we also lost money about 15 crores. But this is business and so we take it as a business loss! Now these guys go after EROS. They did not sell the movie to these guys. I dont think EROS would care!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    IMHO, the only reason Lingaa lacked a punch is because it was sans Rajinism and sans KSR stamp...otherwise the movie is good....people went with expectations like Rajinisms and KSR story like Muthu or Padayappa....

hmm...why can't the distributors/theatre owners demand to see the preview of the whole movie before buying it? don't we see the demo, look & feel of iphone before buying it?

if 2-3 mins of trailer is the only one to be decided...then these distributors/theatre owners should have understood from the trailer itself because there were no Rajinisms etc etc punches etc

there will be always 1 idiot who will say movie was not good If we allow any Indian to judge and value someone's hardwork and investment "As a greedy indian" we will always ask for cheap price. Its in our blood and our birth right to be cheap.
    Last edited by Dilbert; 9th January 2015 at 12:14 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmer View Post
    ^^^ Ayyo, Ayyo Athey santhegam than ennokum.
    who is that father-son ? Distributor's Father ?? Movie collected 220 Cr really? How did this idiot know budget was 45 Cr? All non-sense propaganda
    Last edited by Dilbert; 9th January 2015 at 12:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa tickets still sold for $12 but I tickets (Tamil) is sold for $10.25!!!