Page 115 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Mappi,

Where was the intro song shot ? The picture above looks like some F1 racing circuit ? Is this in Dubai ?
    abu dhabi and vivekanada kurkku thearu in thubai annea
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    A film is like a Mango. Some like to :

- taste it as it is
    - suck just the juice
    - make a squash
    - cut the flesh into pieces and decorate it with a tooth pick just like King Arthur's sword
    - ram the skin between their teeth
    - (few) like to see its selling, buying prices, by which they loose the experience of really tasting it.
    - make an Indian gravy called Sambhar with the seed
    - and finally, rare ones re-plant the seed.

Just see how you like to taste it or use it. For others its their choice, you should allow them to enjoy the film their way.
    Thaliavaa.. oru average padathukku so many vessels of sambhar sidedish biryaniyaa Dorai?? you continue ...

Pl enjoy it yourway.. Sir
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, OK Rsubras. ARR fans need time. No problem. I will limit talking about ARR work in the film too. But just register one more thing at this moment - Hats off ARR.

EDIT : please another one too. Music director na tune/bgm mattum podravaru illa. Briefly, the English actors did some excellent job speaking tamil. The strain you can see at their forehead temple, I understand it as I learnt phonetics of few foreign languages. Few reviewer made fun of their pronounciation, Spanish pesi parunga, appo theriyum. Anyway, Mr. Hunter while charging at the Raja found it difficult to talk out the lines jumbled with words without liaison. Just see how beautifully ARR covers it. He just introduces the violin bit far before, and Rajini takes it from there. Cinema-ngrathu team work.

I end here my lord.
    Last edited by mappi; 18th December 2014 at 06:18 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Pl enjoy it yourway.. Sir
    Thank you

you continue ...
    unnum oru naal poruthu konga, naney thanala poiduvein. Parakaas.
    Last edited by mappi; 18th December 2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    abu dhabi and vivekanada kurkku thearu in thubai annea
    Will you please stop your "bland" blabbering all the time, once , twice is Ok, but your silly comments like in the name of being "Sarcastic" is getting really silly these days ??
    Last edited by PARAMASHIVAN; 18th December 2014 at 08:08 PM.
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Junior Hubber ActionHero's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure if posted already.

3 days 300 crore movie business details.

Senior Member Senior Hubber rajeshkrv's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Will you please stop your "bland" blabbering all the time, once , twice is Ok, but your silly comments like in the name of being "Sarcastic" is getting really silly these days ??
    Mr Params. i think this applies to you too. everywhere silly smilies and funny questions ... you too have irritated enough

Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini Climax

A very difficult one to convince. I am not trying, just laying things before you. Agree or Disagree, but please don't agree to disagree.

Rajini climax is always claimed to be weak by certain section of audience. I have personally listened to them right from mid 80's until Lingaa. Rewind - Rajathi Raja or Mapillai or Manithan - pick anything you want, before blunting Lingaa climax. Rajini Climax is a brand by itself. Personaly I think, its what took him to a Super Status, where he is beleived to be the one and only one. 'Rajini does it, you got to beleive it.' is a mantra. So, basically, you have to travel thru several of his film, before finally landing up at his latest.

Moreover, a real entertainment goes missing from time to time. Rajini tries to resurrect it. Audience from different sections come to watch his movie. Its not possible to make a movie for each one, but we can make a package or a gift box, where each one finds something for himself or herself. And there is always something in store for little ones who still don't know why they are happy or sad or scared, but they simply enjoy Rajini in action.

Present day, a threat engulfs the dam. Lingaa Jr. becomes the hope. Tricky Villain organises a danger to the dam, which Lingaa Jr. counters. Obviously, it does not go well with him and does what all villans are best in doing. Lingaa Jr. Chases him. He looks ways to reply to the laughter of the Villan who amusingly tells 'a bike does not have a wing'. 'So What', thus unfolds the Lingaa Climax.

If you are watching this, then you are already in a theatre. Be a judge of yourself. If you were attentive, you will notice that the film ended several minutes back, the rest what you saw was for free. Hightime to make correct judgements without mixing a product with its give aways.

I wanted to see an extended Rajini, a Super Rajini and Mappi very happi Annachi.

Lingaa - Gimmicks
    Last edited by mappi; 18th December 2014 at 08:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa Ladies

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa Duets