Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    It looks 80's style, don't know how it will look in the current era!
    ennoda style dhan latest style ...

2. Likes mappi liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa' teaser to arrive today?

Like the famous evergreen punch dialogue of Superstar, ‘Naan eppo varuven, epdi varuvenu yaarukkum theriyadhu.. aana vara vendiya nerathula kandippa varuven’ (No one knows, when and where I will arrive.. but I will come at the right time) without any official announcement, fans of Rajini have started to celebrate that the teaser of ‘Lingaa’ is coming tonight.

Team ‘Lingaa’ has officially announced that the audio launch will be held at Satyam Cinemas on November 9th along with the theatrical release. If, ‘Lingaa’ teaser comes tonight it is sure to take the online medium by storm and will rewrite all the trending records.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/lingaa-Tea...il-news-117617

Junior Member Senior Hubber Dammy R's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can't wait to watch him in action after a long time.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Lingaa' teaser to arrive today?

Like the famous evergreen punch dialogue of Superstar, ‘Naan eppo varuven, epdi varuvenu yaarukkum theriyadhu.. aana vara vendiya nerathula kandippa varuven’ (No one knows, when and where I will arrive.. but I will come at the right time) without any official announcement, fans of Rajini have started to celebrate that the teaser of ‘Lingaa’ is coming tonight.

Team ‘Lingaa’ has officially announced that the audio launch will be held at Satyam Cinemas on November 9th along with the theatrical release. If, ‘Lingaa’ teaser comes tonight it is sure to take the online medium by storm and will rewrite all the trending records.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/lingaa-Tea...il-news-117617
    That soon ???? I doubt it... he looks frail and weak in most of the photos, don't know how this will impact the actions scenes on the screen ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    That soon ???? I doubt it... he looks frail and weak in most of the photos, don't know how this will impact the actions scenes on the screen ?
    They have used 3 dupes according to a popular magazine (specifically for fight sequences).

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have to give Superstar credit when due. Knowing that Kochadaiiyaan would evoke a mixed response, he immediately contacted KSR for a quickie to release by year end to make up for the lost time in Koch development.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not sure how much profitable Kochadiyaan was either. Although we see acceptable numbers in comparison to other movies, it is certainly not a number for a SS movie. Moreover, none of us really know what the costs were in making the movie. The margin may have been thin enough that SS decided to give a 'real' movie.
    Last edited by bill4u; 1st November 2014 at 05:54 AM.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa teaser will be released today evening.looks like film may hit screens on superstar birthday

Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast