Page 94 of 194 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Some of us would have watched Aamir Khan telling the media that on what basis they are saying 100C, 200C etc. He was also telling that if he just says my movie crossed 100C in 2 days and 200C in 5 days, the media will hype it and publish it just like that without checking the authenticity.
    Until we have a transparent system, such figures can be used only for time pass and fans' ego satisfaction. !
    Atleast for overseas markets, I think the system in pretty good and reliable. That's the closest we have got to truly knowing the success of a movie IMHO.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Nope he doesn't. He is a Vijay fan and everyone knows about him here. If you want to engage in personal attacks to divert discussions on Box Office, that's your choice.

O.k so some of us Kuchi Mittai eating boys have posted reviews on Lingaa. May be we should have restrained. But why do you Bhajji-eating adults try to behave like kids and resort to 'GET LOST', 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS' kinda stuff. Don't you think, its a public forum where posting views is as much a right as the right to agree/disagree to it.
    Honorable Justice CEDYBLUE avargalea posting reviews,twitter, pie charts, bar charts were never an issue nor anyone stopped them from doing so. We even let including Beloved brother annan AB sir also to do his generous contributions to rajini threads "with good faith". But what followed after those initial posts is whats being discussed here.

Last edited by Dilbert; 16th December 2014 at 08:17 AM.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dilbert,

Can you quote my posts here which irked you?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Honorable Justice CEDYBLUE avargalea posting reviews,twitter, pie charts, bar charts were never an issue nor anyone stopped them from doing so. We even let including Beloved brother annan AB sir also to do his generous contributions to rajini threads "with good faith". But what followed after those initial posts is whats being discussed here.
    That sounds like democracy to me. Why do you have to 'let' someone from expressing his views ? and you had 'good faith'

There is no initials or laters here, right from day 1, there has been discussions in the same vein.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    That sounds like democracy to me. Why do you have to 'let' someone from expressing his views ? and you had 'good faith'

There is no initials or laters here, right from day 1, there has been discussions in the same vein.
    Wow what an eye opener , Nov / LM clocked overtime cleaning up Dr.Vijay threads for what?? cotton candy??
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

This is just a simple scene but see how effectively its taken..rajni fast paced dialogue delivery,nakkal,nayyaandi,BGM..completely missing in Lingaa

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow what an eye opener , Nov / LM clocked overtime cleaning up Dr.Vijay threads for what?? cotton candy??
    Ok. So now the mods are in your good books, huh?

//Dont ask me the relevance of the video. Instead of posting videos which make no sense, at least I can promote an upcoming movie//
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Twitter:

சிரித்துவிட்டு மறந்துவிடவும்.,. அப்புறம் இந்தப் பதிவிற்கும் ஒரு BS போட மாடீங்கன்னு நெனைக்கேன்..
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Ok. So now the mods are in your good books, huh?

//Dont ask me the relevance of the video. Instead of posting videos which make no sense, at least I can promote an upcoming movie//
    Never.. Nov and LM are lords and pillars of this Hub !! who am I to keep them in good or bad books ! My Videos will makes sense to people who can understand..

Btw I really like Chris Pratt immense talent was wasted for long time. I sincerely hope this movie succeeds!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by venkkiram View Post
    Twitter:

சிரித்துவிட்டு மறந்துவிடவும்.,. அப்புறம் இந்தப் பதிவிற்கும் ஒரு BS போட மாடீங்கன்னு நெனைக்கேன்..

wow finally family re-union complete..!! Long time No see Mr.Venkiram!!