Page 169 of 194 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad that he came out and explained his side of the story. After hearing this, makes me wonder about the credibility of Mr. Singaravelan and more so his motives behind this. The question as to why he started his video propaganda on day-4 of release (and not wait for even a month) and hence his sabotaging the movie's success is worth considering from the producers' side.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I'm not mistaken, Rockline Venkatesh allmost broke down when he was talking about how they sabltaged the film's success. Also deeply hurt on his once a lifetime opportunity downed ..

Post Thanks / Like
    Full video of his speech:

Senior Member Regular Hubber Bipolar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post

Why you are curious about this forum?
    Why we are curious about movie stars,cinema?

Finally why u r curious about knowing the reaction of fans about rajni romancing with heroines & vice versa?

Cinema distribution/productionla work panna thaan discussion pannanuma..then entha mediavum idha pathi ezhutha thaguthi illai..
    intha ulagathula thaan work panra thuraiyila mattum thaan discuss pannanumna 99.9% film industry'la illai then padatha pathiyae discuss panna koodaathu..
    why u,myself are here then? kaelviya paaru..

ACHACHO! Naan andha arththathula sollalla...

MannichchukkOnga!

I mean, adhukk-illa...

One of the 'Hubbers here said that they don't really care whether the film is a "hit" or "miss"... but it seems that people are upset that distributors are asking for their money back...

That's what I don't understand... I thought the fans would want the film to be a success, but they would not care about the behind-the-scenes politics... here, it seems to be backwards...

"The best form is no form." - Bruce Lee

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    distributor youtube-la pesunathaala thaan padam flop aachaam

thambi rockline ..
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

7. Likes VinodKumar's liked this post
    Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arivali.

9. Likes mappi liked this post
    Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not so sure ... A bad WOM spread for an average movie could have its negative effects. But really what are the real numbers ? He spoke about something like sold for 240C ... and has made 140C to date ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    distributor youtube-la pesunathaala thaan padam flop aachaam

thambi rockline ..
    annea you happya me happy ya
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m_23_bayarea View Post
    Glad that he came out and explained his side of the story. After hearing this, makes me wonder about the credibility of Mr. Singaravelan and more so his motives behind this. The question as to why he started his video propaganda on day-4 of release (and not wait for even a month) and hence his sabotaging the movie's success is worth considering from the producers' side.

This is exactly we have been saying over here from the beginning.
    I have no problem in the movie being a colossal flop (which I doubt highly going by the response it had over here in US).
    To come up with such an agenda driven negative propaganda from the 5th day of the movie release targeting Rajini personally & terming the whole Linga unit as a Mosadi gumbal (longing for cheap publicity via movie story cases) blah blah was all meant to defame Rajini, his origin, his age and everything. These perverted souls will only be happy if Rajini gives back everything that he has & leave to Karnataka for good.

The producer is definitely correct in saying that the agenda driven negative propaganda definitely should have impacted the movie's result.
    I am not in India so can't comment that much, but to my knowledge it is doing pretty decent in Tuticorin. The first 3 days have been full with ticket prices flat Rs 200/.
    From then it has been @ Rs. 120/. From what I heard even last weekend it had about 90% occupancy rate. Not sure how it is doing during the week though.

That pony Singaravelan has bought rights for 8 crores to screen in 55 theatres. I am pretty sure he must have then got atleast on an average 20 lakhs per theatre to screen the movie which amounts to 11 crores easily. Why is he not disposing how much he made in turn from theatre owners...

To say that in the first day there were only 60% occupancy across those 55 screens is just unbelievable (blatant lie). Souls living in that area can throw some light on it.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cm123 View Post
    Arivali.
    Vera ennatha ethirpaatheenga intha maathiri aalunga kitta.
    It is their time now. Let them enjoy!!