Page 147 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    From Dinamalarweb

" The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    CR is this the RED Card for Thaliavar?
    No, this is a press release from Nadigar Sangam in support of Superstar..
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by selvakumar View Post
    Leo and Bimmer, that was unnecessary. We don't need to worry about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    point noted and taken. but the news is like rapid fire around...at least this is what I hear in Trichy....

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    there is a clear hand of the father-son duo....I can sense it psychologically by the events...anyways we are back to chandramukhi-sachin days....and now one other movie wants to be shown as the BB of 2014 ahead of Lingaa...
    Lol, I know "Exactly" whom you are referring to
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    While its highly democratic to voice protests and concerns, once a business decision is made, its only gentlemanly to stay by it. Otherwise its whining - pure and simple. Thats how I look at it ..
    Agreed!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    South Indian Artists Association to Rajinikanth’s rescue

The distributors of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa had sought the actor to compensate their losses incurred due to the film. Reacting to this, the South Indian Artists Association had issued a press statement saying that the distributors should only approach the producers for this issue and not the artist.

“A film’s success or failure lies only with the audience. There is always loss and gain in any business and film business is no exception. Lingaa was expected to do well and on this belief, the business was done.

Therefore, on such a scenario, when there is loss, it is acceptable to approach the producer to work out some adjustments keeping their next project in mind and to compensate the loss. But it is not right to approach the hero of a film for losses. Every hero’s film will witness both up and down. To feel happy during profit and to expect the hero to intervene during losses is not right and heroes cannot follow this practice.

Therefore, the distributors should discuss with the producer on this issue and not the hero as this practice would set a bad precedence.”

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...hs-rescue.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    South Indian Artists Association to Rajinikanth’s rescue

The distributors of Rajinikanth starrer Lingaa had sought the actor to compensate their losses incurred due to the film. Reacting to this, the South Indian Artists Association had issued a press statement saying that the distributors should only approach the producers for this issue and not the artist.

“A film’s success or failure lies only with the audience. There is always loss and gain in any business and film business is no exception. Lingaa was expected to do well and on this belief, the business was done.

Therefore, on such a scenario, when there is loss, it is acceptable to approach the producer to work out some adjustments keeping their next project in mind and to compensate the loss. But it is not right to approach the hero of a film for losses. Every hero’s film will witness both up and down. To feel happy during profit and to expect the hero to intervene during losses is not right and heroes cannot follow this practice.

Therefore, the distributors should discuss with the producer on this issue and not the hero as this practice would set a bad precedence.”

http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...hs-rescue.html

In the name of 64 year old , this support will help lotz of 3/4 hit wannabe super -estaars mama aam happy ya !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Dinakaran ‏newspaper
    நடிகர் சங்கம் அறிக்கை லிங்கா பட விவகாரம் தயாரிப்பாளரிடம்தான் இழப்பீட்டை கேட்க வேண்டும்
    Feels like the establishment against a few that lost! A great storyline for Rajini's next movie where he can he the losers' hero or savior and fight for them against the establishment. Isn't this the story line that made him the Super Star to begin with? Unfortunately, he seems to be on the other side in real though! I really, really hope he will break his silence and do the right thing here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by m_23_bayarea View Post
    Feels like the establishment against a few that lost! A great storyline for Rajini's next movie where he can he the losers' hero or savior and fight for them against the establishment. Isn't this the story line that made him the Super Star to begin with? Unfortunately, he seems to be on the other side in real though! I really, really hope he will break his silence and do the right thing here.
    Oh comeon talk with some sense bay , who asked these guys to pay price of enthiran or even higher for a movie which has much less production value. Its just pure greed nothing else. If equation was other way around these idiots would have donated extra profit to some charity? These are guys who needs to be eliminated from the business model.
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

11. Likes m_23_bayarea liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly....the distributors/theatres owners are like middle men....they are too greedy....why they want to take loan and even buy the movie....if they had kept their stand...then vendhar movies would have also lowered their demand...everything is cyclic...you know...
    Yennai Arindhaal...