Page 121 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    Some major issues happening wrt Lingaa:-

Redpix which uploaded the speech by distributors has deleted it now. The video is not available in youtube.
    Oneindia reported the news about losses.
    Now they have an article in their site saying that those distributors are fake(!!!) and were driven away by the cops.
    The FB page of a critic, called Artist Bala was suspended because he posted a negative review of Lingaa.
    Something fishy happening in the background...producers/eros are doing something in the background to avoid all these news which will affect the movie further..Let them do whatever they want to save the movie but who are they to block FB sites,supsend people who posted negative review..also they have filed a complaint to take action against people posting negative reviews in social sites like twitter..what a crap?
    today hindu,maalaimalar,dinakarar posted negative news about lingaa and distributor loss

http://www.thehindu.com/features/fri...cle6704271.ece
    http://www.dinakaran.com/News_Detail.asp?Nid=123232

I guess tomorrow this link will be deleted or might ask the author to apologise by praising the movie next day..

Padam nalla illaina makers silent iruntha 1 month ku apram evanum kandukka maataan..then rajni can always be back with bang with good movie/director..it happened after baba/kuselan..adha vituttu radharavi,KSR thevai illaama audience thitrathu,negative reviews panravangala block panrathulaan tholviyai thaanga mudiyaamaal virakthiyil plus rajni name kettu poga koodaathu endru aanavathil panrathu..
    Last edited by USV; 19th December 2014 at 02:37 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok. Now I can more or less connect the dots. Both Arun tamil studio and Cartoonist Bala have reasonably good follower list. They posted neg reviews about Lingaa. Pages blocked. Eros has given duds in the past too. But I have not heard of such incidents. But recently they recruited someone to take care of south operations.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajay, romba decenta try panringa. Nadathunga.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cm123,

I dont know why my take on Lingaa is interpreted as my take on Rajni. Anyways, have fun in the thread. Hope u got my pm I sent yesterday.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Cm123,

I dont know why my take on Lingaa is interpreted as my take on Rajni. Anyways, have fun in the thread. Hope u got my pm I sent yesterday.
    Ajai, just replied.
    Happy New Year Folks

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Ok. Now I can more or less connect the dots. Both Arun tamil studio and Cartoonist Bala have reasonably good follower list. They posted neg reviews about Lingaa. Pages blocked. Eros has given duds in the past too. But I have not heard of such incidents. But recently they recruited someone to take care of south operations.
    Padam oothikkichchaa? Was planning to watch it this weekend at Edison, New Jersey. Seems Lingaa has been taken off. ARR-kku rendu padam flop pola theriyudhu (KT and Lingaa).

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Music4Ever View Post
    Padam oothikkichchaa? Was planning to watch it this weekend at Edison, New Jersey. Seems Lingaa has been taken off. ARR-kku rendu padam flop pola theriyudhu (KT and Lingaa).
    yes ..usually rahman gives great music for below average movies...this time for a change he gave average music for average movies...I songs and bgm in trailer and teaser is splendid

Post Thanks / Like
    Distributors have already started their trek ... starting with KSR

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Distributors have already started their trek ... starting with KSR
    KSR sir neenga yunnum 1999 yearlaiyae irukeenga pola like bhaskar in mozhi movie..ippa laan 100 naal padam vodaathu,3-4 theater'la vodum adhuvum nalla padam,collection nalla irunthuna mariyaathai nimitham kaaranama vottuvaanga..50 naal vodurathae periya vishayam..

During 1999 padayappa released in maximum 200 theaters and out of which it ran for 100 days in more than 60 centers..now lingaa released in 2500-3000 screens with more number of shows in opening week-end which is not the case during 1999..
    Film average'na first 3 days collection is very important because after that it wont collect much..in chennai itself from monday only 20-30 people in vetri,ssr pankagam..dont go by sathyam,inox..

now pisasu is getting good reviews plus 6 movies releasing by christmas time how come ksr expecting movie to run for 100 days..leave 100 days let see in how many theaters it will run for 50 days with pongal around the corner and 'I' expected to release in maximum number of theaters along with "yennai arinthaal","aambala"..Sathyam plus few theaters can manage to run for 50 days..

Comedy pannaatheenga KSR..