Page 93 of 194 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Frankly rajni fans are having sleepless nights..after baba,kuselan i can see rajni fans speechless and dissappointed in their face after coming out of theater..paaka paavamma irunthuthu..other fans movie flop aana kooda antha alavukku dissappointment paaka mudiyaathu..they will go just like that but SS fans feels like great insult and cant see their face..so horrible..

idhu pothaathunu climax fight'a vachi oru telugu/north india group siri sirinu sirikuraanga outside theater..wait it will roam around in twitter/FB in couple of days like comedy like balakrishna train scene..

By the way kochadaiyaan everyone were happy after coming out of theater despite the collections as its a well made movie except technology with good screenplay,direction,music,powerful dialogues..watched 2 times in single day with my friends..
    Yes. It's unanimous that Rajni is back. We wished he came back with a far better product instead of an rushed product. And that climax scene will only give more material for naarthies leave aside their pathetic attempts at southern remakes.

2 break enthiran's usa record will be difficult with xmas releases and lesser screens in coming days. And no press release from Eros for collection report unlike Koch.

BTW, are these TN collections real? 30C in TN alone when it collected 12.7C alone in Chennai?
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Dilbert,

Why dont you mind your own business instead of asking others to leave(???), as if I am peeping into your drawing room? You can always hide my posts, a provision that I am going to use now so that it helps me save some time reading your posts.
    AB Annea
    Why don't you mind your Business and take your band of brothers along with you for some kuchi mittai and spare us from thread crap cleaning please.. ! Its pathetic you still pretend as if you are rajini fan after everything !!
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    Yes. It's unanimous that Rajni is back. We wished he came back with a far better product instead of an rushed product. And that climax scene will only give more material for naarthies leave aside their pathetic attempts at southern remakes.

2 break enthiran's usa record will be difficult with xmas releases and lesser screens in coming days. And no press release from Eros for collection report unlike Koch.

BTW, are these TN collections real? 30C in TN alone when it collected 12.7C alone in Chennai?
    Your honor , some of you include blade bala (remember that soul? ) laughed ,when it was reported enthiran broke all records.. Now shamelessly use enthiran as a reference point to bring this movie down even further .. ithellam oru pozhappu. Idhukku pakka vadyams vera .. shaabha...
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Regular Hubber Poornima's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by hattori_hanzo View Post
    This matches the "nonsense", "BS" which I posted sometime back.. WW collections must have touched 100 cr in 4 days, but going by the latest report on drop in collections, it might reach somewhere around 120-130, I guess.
    if anything, the figures only vouch for rajini's stature as a star who towers over his combined competition. with this kind of word of mouth -- you yourself say that it's very bleak in terms of acceptance -- do you think any other actor, apart from maybe Salman Khan, can pull off such an opening? remember, the reference points used here to pull down Lingaa are films that were blockbusters. the issue here is about moronic distributors and a skewed pricing model, not about rajini's sway on the box office.
    and while we are on social media 'reviews', a #Lingaa search on Twitter will tell you that the positive takes overwhelmingly outnumber the negative ones. does that prove anything? interestingly, after the producers threatened police action against the meme-spinning tweeters, the online hate has, suddenly, become quieter. shadow warriors on a break.
    “You know how you're always trying to get things to come out perfect in art because it's real difficult in life.”

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poornima,

Rajni doesn't work with a set of producers like Kamal or Ajith or Vijay. Max, he works with a producer only once these days. So whoever gets the chance to produce a Rajni movie, knows that he may not get this chance again and hence tries to sell it at the best price or more. If the movie does well, everyone will be happy. Otherwise, SOUP. This happened with Kochchadaiyaan and made Lingaa release difficult in some areas.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    AB Annea
    Why don't you mind your Business and take your band of brothers along with you for some kuchi mittai and spare us from thread crap cleaning please.. ! Its pathetic you still pretend as if you are rajini fan after everything !!
    Nope he doesn't. He is a Vijay fan and everyone knows about him here. If you want to engage in personal attacks to divert discussions on Box Office, that's your choice.

O.k so some of us Kuchi Mittai eating boys have posted reviews on Lingaa. May be we should have restrained. But why do you Bhajji-eating adults try to behave like kids and resort to 'GET LOST', 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS' kinda stuff. Don't you think, its a public forum where posting views is as much a right as the right to agree/disagree to it.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

8. Thanks VinodKumar's thanked for this post
    Likes Russellmvr liked this post
    Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poornima View Post
    if anything, the figures only vouch for rajini's stature as a star who towers over his combined competition. with this kind of word of mouth -- you yourself say that it's very bleak in terms of acceptance -- do you think any other actor, apart from maybe Salman Khan, can pull off such an opening? remember, the reference points used here to pull down Lingaa are films that were blockbusters. the issue here is about moronic distributors and a skewed pricing model, not about rajini's sway on the box office.
    and while we are on social media 'reviews', a #Lingaa search on Twitter will tell you that the positive takes overwhelmingly outnumber the negative ones. does that prove anything? interestingly, after the producers threatened police action against the meme-spinning tweeters, the online hate has, suddenly, become quieter. shadow warriors on a break.
    If the movie is good no one can pull down the movie..Do you think we pulled down the movie to flop in AP..

http://www.kollytalk.com/video/video...ra-195362.html

Social sites doesn't have 5% of total fanbase..with that no one pull the movie down or make it blockbuster..its people verdict..i don't know you people would have interacted with office colleagues,etc and is that everyone appreciated the movie?
    most of the people call sura,vettaikaran,aalwar,mumbai express,manmadhan ambu,anjaan as kuppai but Lingaa we call it as average because of respect with rajni otherwise it also falls under same category..

BO is not everything and even anjaan for surya standards had great opening in TN/AP but its a kuppai movie..Rajni after enthiran across india there is expectation and northies at overseas eager to watch Lingaa and few watched..But rajni missed to capitalize the name earned after enthiran in Lingaaa and finally gave more & more freedom to troll rajni after watching the climax scene..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber CEDYBLUE's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Your intention is just posting all nonsenses and bringing down the movie! YOU FAILED big time!
    Reading your posts since Lingaa release, I am reminded of Chitti the Robo using a cluster of guns to shoot his enemies in Endhiran.

While it was a delight to watch the superstar in action and take on real enemies, it looks like you are intend on using a cluster of abuses, personal attacks, agenda-branding and smilieys to shoot your responses.

There has never been one proper reply from you on any review/article on the movie or it's box office. It has only been 'GET LOST', 'YOU FAILED' promptly followed by a smiley.
    In admiration of Mr. Evergreen Young, Mr. Box Office, Mr. Dance, Mr. MASS - | Ilayathalapathy VIJAY |

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CEDYBLUE View Post
    Nope he doesn't. He is a Vijay fan and everyone knows about him here. If you want to engage in personal attacks to divert discussions on Box Office, that's your choice.

O.k so some of us Kuchi Mittai eating boys have posted reviews on Lingaa. May be we should have restrained. But why do you Bhajji-eating adults try to behave like kids and resort to 'GET LOST', 'MIND YOUR BUSINESS' kinda stuff. Don't you think, its a public forum where posting views is as much a right as the right to agree/disagree to it.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber pushpak's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    Frankly rajni fans are having sleepless nights..after baba,kuselan i can see rajni fans speechless and dissappointed in their face after coming out of theater..paaka paavamma irunthuthu..other fans movie flop aana kooda antha alavukku dissappointment paaka mudiyaathu..they will go just like that but SS fans feels like great insult and cant see their face..so horrible..

idhu pothaathunu climax fight'a vachi oru telugu/north india group siri sirinu sirikuraanga outside theater..wait it will roam around in twitter/FB in couple of days like comedy like balakrishna train scene..

By the way kochadaiyaan everyone were happy after coming out of theater despite the collections as its a well made movie except technology with good screenplay,direction,music,powerful dialogues..watched 2 times in single day with my friends..
    Some of us would have watched Aamir Khan telling the media that on what basis they are saying 100C, 200C etc. He was also telling that if he just says my movie crossed 100C in 2 days and 200C in 5 days, the media will hype it and publish it just like that without checking the authenticity.
    Until we have a transparent system, such figures can be used only for time pass and fans' ego satisfaction. !
    Best of luck - dear Tamil Film Industry ! ! !