IR's helping hand towards Chennai's rain/flood relief:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1

thanks,

Krishnan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks to Jaffer Bhai just listened to Abbayitho Ammayi and I double checked the CD cover to confirm the name of the composer.For the time being Iam spell bound,all other emotions i hope will follow in the coming days.I can hardly wait to hear what the new gen is going to post about the album.Do they have the courage and sense to embrace this bundle of joy.

4. Likes thumburu liked this post
    Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rajaalltheway View Post
    Thanks to Jaffer Bhai just listened to Abbayitho Ammayi and I double checked the CD cover to confirm the name of the composer.For the time being Iam spell bound,all other emotions i hope will follow in the coming days.I can hardly wait to hear what the new gen is going to post about the album.Do they have the courage and sense to embrace this bundle of joy.
    Same here, I am emotionally connected to the album and kept listening to several times on loop even today.
    Just yesterday I was listening to Mythri (kannada) and felt it has 4 nice numbers out of the 5 . I liked the fun/provoking song sung by Monisha & group the most followed by the one sung by Bhavatha. The one sung by Khailash Kher some how felt repetitive either with the feel or may be due to his monotonous emotions very dejavu (Un samayal Araiyil/ Oggarane).

Recent songs which were on loop for a very long time are all the songs of the following albums.
    NEPV, Chithiraiyil Nila choru and Nadi Thudikkuthadi. Listening over and over again just for his sheer brilliance in his orchestration, the eloquent emotions he brings in each and every song, chorus giving their best every time. How much of variations he is able to bring in the chorus sections, something that many don't brag about. The critics and music reviewers in the main stream media hardly are paying attention to all this. They are reviewing just to fill few lines on their write ups. A great deal of soul is filled. "The more I listen the more it grows on me". Hard to find substitutes at least for me.

Bala

6. Likes thumburu liked this post
    Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Raja Just because he is a celeb, he doesn't need to be politically correct all the time. He was asked an irrelevant question and he reacted the right way. This is how stupid reporters need to be shut up. Why ask about the beep song controversy when he has come to talk about the rain relief work? Even otherwise, is that "song" worthy enough to be a topic of discussion with one of the greatest composers this country has ever seen?

8. Likes venkkiram liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    இளையராஜா இருந்த இடத்தில் வேறு யாராக இருந்தும் இப்படிப்பட்ட எதிர்வினைகளை நிருபரிடம் காட்டியிருந்தாலும் அது இயல்பானதே.

தன்னார்வு தொண்டர்களை மனம் குவிந்து கௌரவித்து வருபவரிடத்தில் மனம் பிறழ்ந்து கேட்கும் நிருபருக்கு இப்படித்தான் எதிர்வினைகள் வரும்.

செய்த தவறை உணர்ந்து ஊடகம் மன்னிப்பு கேட்கணும். இது ராஜாவை மட்டும் கோபப்படுத்தும் கேள்வியல்ல. தன்னார்வு தொண்டர்களின் இணையில்லா அர்ப்பணிப்பை அவமதிக்கும் செயல்.

/அறிவு இருக்குன்னு எந்த அறிவ வச்சு சொல்ற?/
    சிந்திக்க வைக்கும் சொற்கள் இசைச் சித்தரிடமிருந்து!
    சான்றோர்கள் சான்றோர்களே!
    சங்கு சுட்டாலும் வெண்மை தரும்!
    Last edited by venkkiram; 18th December 2015 at 05:57 AM.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    oodagam mannippu ketkirathaa?

http://www.indiaglitz.com/journalist...ws-148908.html

And this is from James Vasanthan who holds some grudge against Raja

http://www.indiaglitz.com/james-vasa...ws-148917.html

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Salute to Raja for slapping the sensation seeking media, other stars need to learn this from him though if any other would have done this they would face more criticism even if that was the right thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Salute Music god once again
    Let us spare that young ill informed and minimally trained media person. I think he got overwhelmed that he got a chance to crack it?

If it where another seasoned brat asking this he should have rodgered not mere slapping!

Pozhachi pogattum.

And this james character let us start ignoring. He is getting unnecessary media attention when he is only a television host

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Media - newspaper, TV channels, radio etc - all live and earn only via popularity (via audience). Those days, when only doordarshan and all india radio existed, these kinds of sensationalism was quite minimal.

Now everybody wants a share of the pie since many competitors have sprung up.

Reporter's mistake - We all know IR can speak up provocatively, and the reporter used this to his best. He asked an irrelevant question (that is not even worth a dime) at an inappropriate occasion/time/person. It is like asking for a hot coffee on visit to funeral house.

IR's mistake - If I were in his shoes, I would have reacted the same way since the occasion was more high on a emotional note. With that said, I also think, he could have simply said 'irrelevant question or no comments'. That would have been a better rebuttal. Now the reporter has gained more attention what may have been the original intention.

Well, nobody is perfect. I hope people leave this behind and move on as the song in question itself is not worth of any discussion. It was done on purpose to gain attention and they did a perfect job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats right.
    IR could have beeped the question or answer and this could have been a strong refute more than slapping on the face.
    I remember during shamitab press conference in his studio arena Balki was nice easy going and Naive with his approach and just one irrelavant question when he gets the notion of provocation then that is the end. The media guy has to run for cover.

We know his way of reacting even in his earlier days. He refrained from media for this very reason. Guys dont just get it.

Let him be the person he is.