Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast

Thread: Maestro Ilayaraja News and Tidbits 2014

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    And coming to this Simbu guy we should ignore such cheap gimicks and mere attention grabbing.
    Useless fellow to the core.
    Just surviving by saying die hard Thala fan , Superstar hardcore fan. Very little talent that too in his dancing skills he acquired from a young age due to proper training and parents support.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber venkkiram's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Arivu Irukka? | Ilaiyaraaja | By Radio Guru Raja

https://t.co/QzLVHAW2nF via @YouTube

-----------
    Dedicating the above for all natta nadunilai of social media.
    சொல்லிச் சொல்லி ஆறாது சொன்னா துயர் தீராது...

4. Likes Russellmtp liked this post
    Junior Member Devoted Hubber rajaramsgi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    கேட்க கூடாததை, பேச கூடாததை, பாட கூடாததை நேரம் கிட்ட நேரத்தில் செய்வது முதிர்ச்சியின்மை மற்றும் அறியாமையின் வெளிபாடு. தரத்திலும், தகுதியிலும், வயதிலும் உயர்ந்த பெரியவர்களை அலட்சியம் செய்யும் செயலை தான் அந்த நிருபர் வயதொத்தவர்கள் எல்லோரும் செய்கிறார்கள். பெரியவர்களோ இல்லையோ, அடுத்தவருக்கு மரியாதை கொடுக்க வேண்டும் என்கிற பண்பாடு குறைந்து விட்டது.

தனக்கு பிடிக்காதது எதுவானாலும் இந்த மனிதர் நெற்றி கண்ணை திறக்காமல் இருப்பது இல்லை. அப்படி செய்வது குற்றமா இல்லையா என்பது வேறு விவாதம். நமக்கு சுவாத்தியமில்லாத விஷயத்தை யார் பேசினாலும் கோபம் வரும். ராஜா சார் என்று இல்லை, அந்த நிருபர் மீது யார் கோபபட்டிருந்தாலும் அது சரியே.

ஊரே மூழ்கி, மக்கள் உண்ண, உறங்க இடமின்றி தவிக்க, ஆட்சி செய்வோரையும், அதிகாரிகளையும் சொடக்கு போட்டு கேள்வி கேட்டு, மக்கள் நலனுக்காக அந்த நிருபர் துணை நின்றிருந்தால் பாராட்டலாம். அதை விட்டு, ஒரு உயர்ந்த உள்ளத்தை சங்கட படுத்தியவரை கண்டிக்காமல் ஊடக தர்மம் என்கிற பெயரில் ராஜா சாருக்கெதிராக கொடி பிடிப்போர், மைக் இருந்தும் மரியாதை கெட்டவர்களே!

6. Likes venkkiram, Russellmtp liked this post
    Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

There are many ways to ask a question during an interview!!!

I was reading the interview by Ramya Kannan with Rahman in "The Hindu" for his upcoming flood relief concert programme.
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...=entertainment

One particular question by Ramya was intriguing. Was this question really required? Is Rahman or Raaja responsible for writing the lyrics.

How important are lyrics to you?

Lyrics are very important to me, but they have to be interesting too. I believe that every word we say has magic, that sound has magic. I don’t like cursing, negative poetry and this I learnt from poets like Vaali. You should not write negative lyrics to attract attention, it affects people.

In light of the "Beep" song controversy, why didn't the Tamil TV reporter ask a similar question to Raaja during Ethiraj College function? Why should the reporter ask about the "Beep" song to Raaja? The reporter has deliberately decided to ask a "stupid" question to Raaja, knowing 100% that he is going to retort back harshly. I wonder if the same reporter would have asked the same question to Rahman.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    IR to get Kerala's Nishagandhi award:

http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper...cle8051965.ece

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you krishnan! Happy New Year to all!

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wishing all hubbers a very happy new year.
    Watched Pasanga 2 movie with my kids. Everybody enjoyed thoroughly. Wonderful movie.
    Need of the hour.
    There are references to IR and his stature on one occassion and Suriya talks about how they lead a good life listening to Nothing but wind music during the coyples family way and his wifes gestation times and the baby inside the womb got hear the best of the best music .
    How to name it and Nothing but wind albums find its way in so many references in satellite channels, movies and now this scene.
    Truly IR has impacted several thousands of lives. He has touched the soul of many with his music.
    Incomparable

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Hulkster!

Wish you all a VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS New Year!

Thought of listing the upcoming/unreleased/planned movies/audios of IR in various languages. I will try to list all I remember. I might miss some movies as I don't remember all of them right now. Is there a quick way to see all my posts? Please add if I missed any. Some of the movies, there have been no updates for long time

Tamil:

1. Tharai Thappattai (audio released)
    2. Appa
    3. Oru melliya kodu
    4. Arya's first production?? (I guess this movie production is suspended)
    5. Mahesh Manjrekar's remake of "Kaksparsh" movie (forgot tamil title)
    6. Vijay Sethupathi's first production?
    7. Bala's next movie
    8. En Raasavin Manasile - 2
    9. Movie starring Vikram Prabhu
    10. Kalathur Gramam

Telugu:

1. Mana Oori Ramayanam
    2. Kathalo Rajkumari

Kannada:

1. Game

Malayalam:

1. Sila Samayangalil (Priyadarshan; only BGM as of now)
    2. Multi lingual movie (shelved as of now)

Hindi:

1. Ki and Ka
    2. Happi (I have no idea if this movie/music will get released; Still including it; I was really looking forward to this movie's songs/BGM )
    3. Mahesh Manjrekar's remake of "Kaksparsh" movie (forgot hindi title)
    4. SRK (remake of a tamil movie; I have no idea if this movie/music will get released; Still including it)

English:

1. Love and Love only (low budget; already released in one or two film festivals)

Sanskrit:

1. Punyakoti

thanks,

Krishnan

12. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is something interesting about the song "Reena Macareena" song from AA movie? Can anybody tell me what it is?

thanks,

Krishnan

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Hulkster's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is the same song used in touring talkies. I feel that it has a 80s feel to it, as in during the MJ time. Especially the entire base of the song.

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast