Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ⏪Surya-Venkat Prabhu-Yuvan-2D Entertainment⏩

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

★ ★ Surya-Venkat Prabhu-Yuvan-2D Entertainment★ ★

prabhu ‏@prabhu_sr5m
    Happy to announce our next film with the super combo #Suriya - @dirvenkatprabhu .Shoot will start after Lingusamy sir project @StudioGreen2

venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu2m
    Yes just confirmed my next project!! Its with surya & @Raja_Yuvan for @StudioGreen2!!! @prabhu_sr
    Last edited by Gambler4709; 12th April 2014 at 07:53 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Venkat Prabhu’s promise to Suriya!
    Dec 17, 2013
    Venkat Prabhu’s Biriyani is all set to release big on 20th December. About the growth he has seen from Chennai 28 to Mankatha and until today, a very humble Venkat Prabhu says, “I just got lucky”. The director has also signed his next project with Suriya. The actor will apparently join Venkat Prabhu after completing the Lingusamy project.

Meanwhile talking about the project, Venkat Prabhu said that it is a proper commercial entertainer and that kids would love the movie. “Suriya asked me for an interesting and a different script. I gave him the one liner and he just loved it. I also promised to give my best for the project,” added the director.

Post Thanks / Like
    'Suriya vs Suriya' or 'Suriya and Suriya'?
    Jan 17, 2014
    Suriya’s project with Venkat Prabhu, tentatively titled Kalyana Raman, will have the versatile actor essaying a double role. We had earlier reported that the movie will be a fiction fantasy with extensive VFX. And, with Venkat Prabhu’s ideas, the movie throws a lot of possibilities.

Known for experimenting with looks, even within the same movie, Suriya’s makeover for the movie has already raised a lot of expectations. The last time he appeared in a dual role was in KV Anand’s Maattrraan, in which he portrayed conjoined twins – one shy and another impish. Vaaranam Aayiram had him as a perfect father and a lovesick son. However, in Perazhagan, he portrayed two roles – a hunchback and a boxer - that oppose each other. The boxer’s three cut sideburn was the order of the day, then.

The bet on Kalyana Raman is between whether the Suriya(s) will be friends or foes. Let speculations wait – Suriya and Venkat Prabhu might have something wild, better and bigger!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Shruti Haasan to romance Suriya yet again!
    After starring together in 7aum Arivu, Suriya and Shruti Haasan are all set to pair up once again. According to a reliable source, the two will be seen in Venkat Prabhu's upcoming film, which has music by Yuvan Shankar Raja. While the pooja launch of the film will be held in a city studio on April 14, the actual shoot is expected to begin in June.

The source says, "Venkat's team had approached Shruti for the project, and she liked the way her character has been shaped. It gives her scope to bring out the humorous side in her. And since she has already worked with Suriya in 7aum Arivu, her debut film in Tamil, the two share a comfortable equation. Shruti is working out her dates now; she has committed herself to a couple of films in Tamil, Hindi and Telugu, and hopes to accommodate this film."

An official announcement regarding the complete cast and crew is expected later this month.

Post Thanks / Like
    prabhu ‏@prabhu_sr 6m
    Happy to share that the film pooja of "PRODUCTION#10" with Suriya na & @dirvenkatprabhu happens tomorrow! @StudioGreen2 @kegnanavelraja

Post Thanks / Like
    venkat prabhu ‏@dirvenkatprabhu 1m
    இனிய புத்தாண்டு வாழ்த்துக்கள்!! 2moro a big day 4 me!! Starting my next movie with my bro #surya ! Again a school reunion!! God bless!

Post Thanks / Like
    prabhu ‏@prabhu_sr 31m
    All set for the pooja and Small correction guys. it's PRODUCTION#11 @dirvenkatprabhu #Suriya

Post Thanks / Like
    Madhan Karky ‏@madhankarky 19m
    Excited to be part of @dirvenkatprabhu - Actor Surya’s new project with @StudioGreen2. I’ll be working on dialogues for this project.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai ‏@sri50 16m
    #Suriya' @dirvenkatprabhu directed film 4 @StudioGreen2 'Pooja launch took place on Tamizh Puthandu day.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast