Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014......!

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Huge mistake. How can someone like Nasri be overlooked. True he doesn't quite in the formation being planned. But still there aren't many players in France who are as good as Nasri.

Post Thanks / Like
    Equally appalling is the omission of Coutinho. Anyday I'll prefer Coutinho over Oscar.

Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm going Oranje this World Cup and you know why
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Senior Member Diamond Hubber VinodKumar's's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yaravadhu Argentina team strength pathi sollunga ... Tevez Messi mattum thaan enakku theriyum avanga team la enakku nyabagam irrukaanga !!! Avangaloda situationum theriyadhu ..

Namma support Argentina-ku thaan .

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tevez ellam squad la ye illai. Apart from Messi, they have Aguero, Angel Di Maria, Higuain and Lavezzi who are the attacking threats.. Di Maria konjam selfisha vilayaduvan, Aguero- top striker, our striker ku enna enna qualities irukanumo athellam avanukku iruku
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

Post Thanks / Like
    We Are One (Ole Ola) - The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song!

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post
    Yaravadhu Argentina team strength pathi sollunga ... Tevez Messi mattum thaan enakku theriyum avanga team la enakku nyabagam irrukaanga !!! Avangaloda situationum theriyadhu ..

Tevez not in squad. Messi apparently comes off his worst season where he scored 41 goals

their striking dept is unbelievable and arguably the best in the tournament. their defence is good. zabalata, otamendi, garay (ex real madrid), demichelis, Rojo all are good to great.

midfield is where i see them slipping up. i see 2 definete starters. Mascherano and Di Maria (who was motm in the champions league final), maybe Gago will join them.

so their lineup should be 4-3-3 .. Romero; Zabaleta, Otamendi, Garay, Rojo; Mascherano, Gago, Di Maria; Messi; Higuain, Aguero

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VinodKumar's View Post

I can tell you that they have the best team in this W.C. My prediction is Brasil vs Arg final

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast