Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: World Cup 2014......!

Post Thanks / Like
    Come on Portugal . Boa sorte

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tonight, I Wilshere with you a story about footballers, but it may get a little Messi. Kanu see what I Didier? If not, you should leave, the Torres open. But don't Pique fight with me. Wellbeck to my story, I don't have a Kalou what I was about to say anymore, so I'm in my room, Neymar mirror, checking myself out mirror like Vain Rooney. It might Costa-lot to buy wax so I want to shave my hair but you Arshavin it with me k? By the way, today I walked so much, Suarez-ted my legs and the more you read this De Gea I sound. But it don't Mata what you think. But if you have a good Hart, you will give me an Oscar for this. Anyway, I Gotze Bale now, thank you for keeping me, Kompany. I'm gonna have some tea and Busquets now.

P.S - Don't be Robben this joke ok? Copyright.
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by satissh_r View Post
    I can understand that... EPL is going to be fun this season
    Who r u supporting ?

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber satissh_r's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warden View Post
    Who r u supporting ?
    Neutral fan during WCs but supporting the Dutch this time for obvious reasons
    Patience, Forgiveness and Understanding are great tools for humanity...! Spread the Love - A R Rahman

6. Likes NOV liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

8. Likes Rbee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maestro strikes

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Though I had to be up before 4am today, I did not regret watching the Brazil match. For me, the highlight was the second goal by Neymar from the connoiseur's point of view. Got the ball, a host of defenders in front of him, obvious choice is to go for the second (far) post - so thought everyone, including the goalie, you and I. What did Neymar do ? Even as the goalie was moving to cover the vacant goal, he ignored the second post and threaded the ball through the defenders' legs, into the near one. PURE GENIUS.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    FIFA has banned Uruguay striker Luis Suarez from all football activities for four months for biting an opponent at the World Cup, ruling him out of the rest of the tournament and the start of the upcoming Premier League season.

The ban also covers Uruguay's next nine international games, which goes beyond the next four months and rules him out of next year's Copa America. FIFA also fined the Liverpool striker 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000).

The ban is effective immediately, meaning Suarez will miss Uruguay's round-of-16 game against Colombia on Saturday.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast