2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Aishwarya on Vai Raja Vai - http://bit.ly/1jUktDs

Sachin Khedekar in Gautham Karthik's 'Indrajith'

The latest addition to Kala Prabhu's Gautham Karthik-starrer Indrajith is Sachin Khedekar. The seasoned actor, who has been part of Yaavarum Nalam and Maattrraan in Kollywood in the past, will be seen playing the role of a professor in this fantasy adventure.

Confirms Kala Prabhu, "Sachin's role is crucial to the film's plot, and we are glad he is onboard. He plays a professor who leads Gautham Karthik through his journey in the film." We hear the actor has already completed shooting one schedule for the film.
    Meanwhile, the team recently completed a schedule in Goa, where a 12-day chase sequence was filmed.

"We shot in Vagator and Panjim, among other places. The scene involved Gautham being chased by baddie Sudhanshu Pandey's men," he inform

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...w/38868798.cms

Indrajith.jpeg

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Yuvan World

Poetu @dhanushkraja penned a song for u1 named "#MoveYourBody" sung by Isaignani '#Ilaiyaraaja' sir.

Yuvan musical #VaiRajaVai.audio soon!

Totally 5 Songs in the Album.

Lyricist @madhankarky penned 4 Songs! in #Yuvan Music.

G.jpg

Guitar, Camera and singing!! Afternoon time pass @Gautham_Karthik

https://twitter.com/Rohit_Ravindran/...73145005244417

Post Thanks / Like

Vai Raja Vai

Post Thanks / Like
    ‘மூவ் யுவர் பாடி...‘ பாடுகிறார் இளையராஜா!

''அப்பா நடிக்கிற 'லிங்கா’ கதை எனக்குத் தெரியுமே! செம சுவாரஸ்யமான கதை. நீங்க எதிர்பார்க்கவே முடியாத விஷயங்கள் இருக்கும். ஆனா, அதுபத்தி என்கிட்ட ஒரு வார்த்தைகூட நீங்க வாங்க முடியாது!'' - பேட்டிக்கு என அமர்ந்தது முதல், விடைபெறும் வரை விதவிதமாகக் கேட்டும்... ம்ஹூம்... செம ஷார்ப் ஐஸ்வர்யா தனுஷ். அனிருத் அறிமுகம், 'கொலவெறி’ ஹிட், ரசனை சினிமா என '3’ படத்தில் 'லைக்ஸ்’ குவித்தவர், இப்போது 'வை ராஜா வை’ என்று அடுத்த ஆட்டத்துக்கு அழைக்கிறார்.

'' டிரெய்லர்ல கேம்ப்ளிங் பட சாயல் இருக்கே!''

''உங்களுக்கு அப்படித் தோணியிருந்தா, எங்க வேலையைச் சரியா பண்ணியிருக்கோம்னு அர்த்தம். என் முதல் படம் '3’-க்கும் ரெண்டாவது படத்துக்கும் கண்டிப்பா துளி சம்பந்தம்கூட இருக்கக் கூடாதுனு தெளிவா இருந்தேன். சாதாரண ஒரு பையன். அவன் வாழ்க்கையில ஒருத்தர் வர்றார். அந்தப் பையன் வாழ்க்கையே தலைகீழா மாறுது. 'இதெல்லாம் எனக்குத் தேவையா? நான் இவ்வளவுக்குத் தகுதியானவனா?’னு யோசிக்கும்போது அவன் என்ன முடிவு எடுக்கிறான்... அதான் கதை!''

''அனிருத் உங்க படத்தில்தான் அறிமுகமானார். 'கொலவெறி’ சென்சேஷன் ஆச்சு. ஆனா, ரெண்டாவது படத்துக்கு அவர் மியூசிக் இல்லையே. ஏன்?''

''அந்த எதிர்பார்ப்புதான் காரணம். அதைச் சமாளிக்க முடியும்னு தோணலை. அதான் யுவன்கிட்ட மியூசிக் கொடுத்துட்டேன். யுவன் எனக்குச் சின்ன வயசுல இருந்தே நல்ல அறிமுகம். ஒரு பாட்டு மியூசிக்கலாவும் விஷ§வலாவும் நல்லா இருக்கணும்னு படத்தோட இயக்குநரைவிட ஆர்வமா இருப்பார். மொத்தம் அஞ்சு பாட்டு. நாலு பாடல்களை மதன்கார்க்கி, ஒரு பாட்டை தனுஷ் எழுதியிருக்காங்க. தனுஷ் எழுதின பாட்டை இளையராஜா அங்கிள் பாடியிருக்கார். 'மூவ் யுவர் பாடி’... இதான் அந்தப் பாட்டின் தலைப்பு!''

aishwarya dhanush vikatan interview

VRV.jpg

GK.jpg

Waiting for "MoveYourBody" song.

Post Thanks / Like
    beautiful 2 stills.

https://twitter.com/Rohit_Ravindran/...73145005244417

https://twitter.com/Rohit_Ravindran/...10803087839233

-

And happy friendship day to all my friends online!!!!!

https://twitter.com/Gautham_Karthik/...08909831991296

Actor Sudhanshu Pandey, who returns to Tamil films with two big-ticket movies, on how spirituality and good human beings keep him motivated

After sending chills down one’s spine as the dreaded don Abbasi in Billa 2, the handsome Sudhanshu Pandey is back in two Tamil films — Meagamann and Indrajith. The actor says he’s delighted to be working in Tamil again. “I’ve always said that the films made here and the people making them are fantastic. I’m working with people who are extraordinarily humble, despite their status. It’s like a lesson in humility every single day,” says Sudhanshu, a deeply spiritual person in real life.

“Spirituality, religion, karma, God and good people. These are what motivate and inspire me to do better. This is why working in the South is a fascinating experience,” he adds.

In Magizh Thirumeni’s Meagamann and Kalaprabhu’s Indrajith, Sudhanshu dons roles that are off the beaten track. In Magizh’s film, he is a hard-core evil guy. “I’ve used prosthetics for the very first time in my films. It took two hours to put on the make-up. It’s been taxing, but these 15 days in my life have also been very challenging,” he says.

Indrajith, touted to be a fantasy-adventure, has Sudhanshu playing his normal suave and sophisticated self. “I play the director of ASI, who is perceived as grey,” is all he’ll say about it.

How easy is it for a god-fearing and good guy like him to play dark characters? “I think it is vital to understand good to play bad well. Thanks to my roles, I get to explore the limits of negativity, despite being a positive person,” he smiles. “But yes, it’s a terribly draining exercise. Strong emotions such as evil do not come naturally. It takes a lot of effort. For instance, my very first scene in Meagamann had me killing someone. It takes a toll on you.”

As for his fellow actors, Sudhanshu says that Gautam Karthik (Indrajith) is a “fantastic guy, untouched as of now by glamour. He’s a real chap, with no façade.” Arya, says the actor, “is fun to be with. Very cool and relaxed.”

Has not knowing the language posed a problem? “No. I think I’m very lucky. I can mouth dialogues with about 85 per cent pronunciation accuracy. In fact, I’m dubbing for Indrajith myself. But, what’s most important is getting the expressions right. I sit with the director and get the scene’s concept right.”

Considering he started his career in Hindi and with television, Sudhanshu is working on a few ideas, and is looking at reinventing himself there. He’s also shot for the first season of a television series for a soon-to-be-launched channel. “It’s based on The Twentieth Wife, a work by Indu Sundaresan,” he says, going on to emphasise that television will always remain his first love. “I worked with the stars there — Imtiaz Ali, Anurag Basu…. We were young, idealistic, full of ideas…it was fun. I’ve been spoilt thanks to that lovely first stint. Why settle for something less? Unless the content is stunning or the money so tempting that it forces me to ignore content, I’d be foolish to give up what I have.”

http://www.thehindu.com/features/met...cle6277480.ece

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Follow

aishwaryaa.r.dhanush Tweets:

‏@ash_r_dhanush

#Vairajavai single track release-aug 14th
    Singer- maestro illayaraja
    Lyrics - poetu dhanush @dhanushkraja

https://twitter.com/ash_r_dhanush/st...53584090517506

SONG NAME: " MOVE YOUR BODY." Really Happy that Maestro Ilaiyaraaja sir rendering voice for Gautham. Earlier more than 60 Films, Ilaiyaraaja sir composed music for Gautham's DAD, 'Navarasa Nayagan' Karthik sir. and rendered his own voice for Karthik sir. Now, for his son Maestro Rendering his own voice. Really lucky guy Gautham Karthik.

Possibly, expecting YUVAN SHANKAR RAJA voice too for Gautham in Vai Raja Vai. 14th Come Fast Soon!
    The wait is over ...

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast