View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 82 of 311 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Deepavali spl. Deepavali edition is different. It had Sivakarthikeyan in the cover IIRC
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Deepavali spl. Deepavali edition is different. It had Sivakarthikeyan in the cover IIRC
    Deepavali edition has come already? 2 more weeks to go for 22nd...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. I saw it last week itself in the stands..
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    Kaththi nu oru mokka padam rls aaga podhame............inum en inga polambureenga poi thtr la epdi 4 perayachum ukkara vechu 40 show otalam nu parunga ilana utter flop aagidapodhu
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    enna panrathu k.boys ku bayam vanthittuthu. kaththi kuthu kanthan vanthaakum kaapatha mudiyaathu.

naan headline ku mela read panrathillae for any news but except for Thala interview. ivanga athai read panni, mokkai pottu, twist panni, thangale etho vayitherichala eluthu namakku nalla publicity tharranga

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Thala pic was there in Deepavali spl. cover ?? GVM intreee in Deepvalli edition ? Nalla Viyaaabaram paakkuranuga....

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Seeing the pics so far we got, I feel like the story will be VV meets VA. What do you guys think?
    Similar thoughts, but did not go to an extent of drawing a comparison with VV/VA, just stayed a bit around these amazing stills.

You see, if you take cops series novels or darker comics on them or even an intense cop drama, you see one thing thats quite prominent : Protagonist haunted by one particular 'case'. This case is unsolved and drives this cop into emotion trauma, where he adopts easy methods of getting away 'with' it, like alcohol or drugs or sometimes even spirituality. Moreover the cop sticks to the case file and remembers each & every notatation by heart. For ex : normaly a child's disapperence or a murdered teen, which the cop tries to track down that eats away a huge junk of his job experience. Even in Crime Reporters coloumns you can find an intense interview of a (ex)cop recollecting one 'such' case file that he wished to solve before the end of his carrier, or wants to forget it before the end of his life. I really salute them for their perseverance and dedication.

In a similar tone, it would be nice if GVM brings in this theme to TFI (he may get back my trust). If so, it would be wonderful to see the emotional drama inbetween the massive supense & thrills. Ajith's qualities should be apt for such an elevated and psycologically matured role - like a prime crime that intervenes with the rest of the crime investigated that takes a huge toll on the persona where deception explains him why/how the string was cut when he was so close to solving the crime.

But it can turn out to be a classic revenge story too. But it should be interesting if the crime/investigation is gripping. All is in the hands of GVM, the maker of a solid film called Kakha Kakha.

A "mysterious" film indeed. When is it scheduled to release ?
    Last edited by mappi; 9th October 2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

8. Likes rachel, BM, Parthyy, Siv.S, ArulprakasH liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christmas or Pongal, mappi.

10. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess it will be December release
    Coz I vaguely remember GVM talking about punch dialogue in movie "Innum konja naala oorae Christmas kondadum ana enakku mattum Deepavali da"
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

12. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    Thala pic was there in Deepavali spl. cover ?? GVM intreee in Deepvalli edition ? Nalla Viyaaabaram paakkuranuga....
    Both in the Diwali spl issue. Just bought.

- Bernard Shaw

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak7 View Post
    paavam ivanuku edho ayruchu thaniya romba nerama sirichutrukan