View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 281 of 311 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Junior Member Senior Hubber Mr.GreyShirt's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    yep

i thought that's what GVM said in his recent interview
    Oh wow. Then it completely changes how I view the movie. One of my major problem with the movie was that ajiths character had the exact same personality and mannerism as surya and kamal in KK and VV respectively. If it is a trilogy then damn, that's smart. I might have to watch KK and VV now and go see YA again to fully understand the movie.

2. Likes rachel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.GreyShirt View Post
    that's smart.
    Exactly. Been trying to empahsis that from the begining. Let me know what else you find after watching KK & VV, please. It would be a whole lot of an experience discussing about it.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.eventcinemas.com.au/movie...rindhaal-And-I

extended further 1 week in brisbane

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    On day 1 YA HD had been played in a local channel which has more than 1Lakh subscribers... Ayngaran distributed France reported as loss by few sites... Ayngaran releaseku munnadi overa koralu kodukkumpothey oru doubt irunthuchu... ippo confirm...

Latest trend ennana giving positive reviews on the opening day and downplaying the BO numbers... Neutral aam.. :P
    Ayngaran dosen't promote thala movies. Its a fact. For YA there is no single posters in any Tamils Stores in Canada. They have good bonding with other actor since they hosted an Event in Srilanka with that actor back in 90's. But I noticed only in UK and Canada our tamils blindly go for his movies because He married to a girl from Eelam. In Jaffna, Thala is getting stronger by seeing the fans activities now days.
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cujoo - I don't think it is a reason. Till now, it was ok. Only the pirated release is something that the producer need to be aware and investigate the source.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's true Selva. But how keen is Ayngaran on resolving the pirated issue. They won't bother about it

Member Junior Hubber balakumar86's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    This incident gives him two things - Satisfaction (for avenging Hemanika's murderers, as he assumes) + Fear. So he decides to roll with the life keeping the Kakki out. Years pass. Harmony restored.
    Mappi, nice analysis. You're right. I too had the same doubt, but I didn't think from the angle that Satya had a chance to kill Victor, but he let him go, giving him a chance to come to the other side of the thin line. And yeah, Satya says, "Harmony is restored" when Victor is arrested.
    [At office, on Feb 5th]
    Boss: Done with coding?
    Me: YA
    B: Done with testing?
    M: YA
    B: Done with deployment?
    B: What ya ya ya?

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted-

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bimmer - please delete it. Posting memes will create endless fights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy