View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 252 of 311 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    i 'll be watching YA tomorrow...excited

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    One -ve HJ was either drunk or pissed off during RR ? felt like I was in some heavy metal concert utter nonsense.
    Dil ji,

I found the BGM quite impressive. And, yes, its not your normal stuff, but definitely puts you inside. Add in all the 'shake' in the camera like Monsieur Coutard style, the music does not create anything, but is the ticket to experience the proceeding live. His exessive use of Techno Industrial sounds were catchy mainly during ACT3 where Satya climbs the hospital building. The shoot outs, esp. the first one in the industrial gowdown synced very well. HR also has brought in some Dubstep guitars and at times he rams it, that stimulates the adrenalin. I also found that he gives a variety of sound according to the change in atmosphere and I felt it aided the character development. For eg : In the middle of Act2 (interval block), he plays it soft. Suituation - A trapped animal, fighting not with its trapper but within itself from not changing itself from an animal to a beast. That scene was a class in every way you look at it. HR played it in a melody that given enough space for the audience to feel whats really happening before them. Like wise there are few other top and note worthy scenes in the movie.

Sincerely, for the moment, I did not capture much and I know there is much more inside. Ajith fans were changing the hall into something else, and the above is just what I could make out. I am going to watch the film again tomorrow evening for GVM & HR alone.

And another reason I favour the BGM is because of "some heavy metal concert" (eventhough it was not that heavy). A Metal concert for 15 euros, I am in and I will be there for the noise that I always enjoyed (LoL).
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

4. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    http://www.cinemalead.com/news-id-aj...-02-157263.htm

BO OFFICE REPORTS - YENNAI ARINDHAAL 1ST DAY WORLD BOX OFFICE COLLECTION

Ajith Kumar’s Yennai Arindhaal opened up grander than the reported screens. Initially, it was mentioned that it will have a TN release in just 500 screens, but gradually struck the 582 mark on the spur of moment. This is an authentic report from one of the leading film traders of the globe and the first day collection of this film is as follows.

TN - 12.80 CRORES – 582 SCREENS

KERALA – 3.75CRS 110 SCREENS

KARNATAKA – 2.54 CR 80SCREENS

REST OF INDIA – 1.36CRORES 50 SCREENS

OVERSEAS - 9.75CRORES 450 SCREENS

TOTAL – 30.20 CRORES APPROXIMATELY

It is worth mentioning that Ajith Kumar films usually are bound to action and violence that many female audiences wouldn’t prefer to watch. But with Gautham Vasudev Menon adding more romance, emotions and family elements to this film, it has drawn family audiences into the theatres. With the shows house packed for the entire weekend, we can expect Yennai Arindhaal to scale the great heights in box office. For now, it becomes the second biggest opener in the recent times with Lingaa collecting 37Crores and Vikram’s I with 27Crores and Kaththi – 23 Crores approximately on the first day worldwide.
    THALA.... take a BIG BOW.....THALA POLA VARUMAA......only possible by Thala.....Thala totally in a different league...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

6. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thala View Post
    guys has the scene from the promo2 been chopped in india as well?
    are you talking about thuppakki-la thotta-illa...suttenaa...yes it is cut...the movie is 2 hours 56 mins 48 seconds and guess 11-12 mins of movie shot is cut...

even I don't why they cut enna...ready-aa...from the adharu song...
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Has the Film got English Subtitles ?
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes the thuppakile thotta illa scene i mean..and ya as well as "enna ready a"...those scenes were expected from most as they were shown in the promos...but didnt survice editor anthonys office i guess. Also gautham menon said vivek's scenes had to taken out. So some vivek one liners, the promo fight and may be some anoushka scenes were chopped i guess.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rachel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes the thuppakile thotta illa scene i mean..and ya as well as "enna ready a"...those scenes were expected from most as they were shown in the promos...but didnt survice editor anthonys office i guess. Also gautham menon said vivek's scenes had to taken out. So some vivek one liners, the promo fight and may be some anoushka scenes were chopped i guess.
    ah....that's not good

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    guys has the scene from the promo2 been chopped in india as well?
    Yep... It is chopped here too..
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Has the Film got English Subtitles ?
    Yes Params.. Nandhini Karky has done that.. For your information, SS reference is there in the movie..

Nandini Karky @nandinikarky

Happy to share I’ve subtitled #YennaiArindhaal, a moving portrayal of a man of honour.
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Yes Params.. Nandhini Karky has done that.. For your information, SS reference is there in the movie..
    Thanks, I was going to go with a Non Tamilian, hence the question
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye