View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 206 of 311 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal Mumbai distribution is by @sairamcreations through #ParasakthiFilms for a huge rels.Final screen count will be known on Wed

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal' all areas sold out

Thala Ajith's Yennai Arindhaal all areas have been sold out. It is gearing up for a grand release on February 5. The film which went to revising committee has been cleared with a UA certificate with some minor voice muting, which the original committee had given.

Recent entrant to Tamil film distribution and production MK Enterprise who was the first to purchase the Chennai city rights has also grabbed Coimbatore territory, which is considered a fort for Thala Ajith.

Though there was a tough competition to snap NSC area which is the biggest territory in Tamil Nadu, famous distributor Lateef Ravi has got it. Initially there were reports that Mannan Films will be doing NSC.

Madurai has gone to Alagar Films while Trichy_thanjavur has been taken by Bharathan Films. Both are regular AM Ratnam distributors. Salem has gone to Shiva while Tirunelveli-Kanyakumari has gone to Ruben who distributed Lingaa.

Directed by Gautham Menon, Yennai Arindhaal will be releasing on February 5 and the overseas content has been dispatched already. And in many places the film has been cleared by overseas censors.
    http://www.sify.com/movies/yennai-ar...CCebgchbc.html

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    Nandini Karky @nandinikarky
    While being a racy thriller, there were also moments in #YennaiArindhaal where the subtle exploration of deep emotions moved me to tears.

Nandini Karky @nandinikarky
    High-voltage performances and a neatly woven screenplay makes this, a movie of style and substance. Wishing you success, #YennaiArindhaal!
    thank god it wasnt Rekhs..nandini likes to keep it simple
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    would prefer reks doing it for songs.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sudhish Kamath @SudhishKamath
    Have a good feeling about Gautham Menon's #YennaiArindhaal because they've spent on a script!

Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...ece?ref=tpnews

Gautham Menon hires script consultants

Two talented filmmakers — Sridhar Raghavan and Thiagarajan Kumararaja — have been roped in as script consultants for filmmaker Gautham Vasudev Menon’s much-awaited film with actor Ajith Kumar, Yennai Arindhaal .

This is quite uncommon as filmmakers, both in the past and present times, have been reluctant to work with screenwriters.

So, why now? “I knew the film was going be a ‘star vehicle’ but I didn’t want to write it like a ‘star vehicle’. But then, my ears were ringing with words such as ‘mass’ and what fans would expect. I needed someone to clarify and show me the way,” says Gautham.

When asked to describe his latest film, he says it can be considered the story of a 13-year-old boy, in the mould of his earlier, much-acclaimed superhit, Vaaranam Aayiram , which starred actor Suriya in a double role.

“Sridhar is a good friend, who has always been supportive. When I started writing the film, I discussed it with him and he liked what he heard. He suggested a number of ways in which I could take the narrative forward. At every stage, he opened several doors for me to explore,” Gautham says.

Thiagarajan’s help was sought to resolve the climax of the film.

“He is a great filmmaker. He too liked what he heard. When I couldn’t resolve the climactic portions of the film, he suggested I emphasise on certain moments in the script, which I had overlooked. Again, he opened some doors for me,” says the director.

This is not the first time Gautham is sharing credits with another writer.

“Well, the story of my last film, Neethane En Ponvasantham , was written by Reshma. In this film, both the filmmakers have helped me take the narrative forward. I thought they should be credited as ‘script consultants’ for the film,” he says.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal releasing Pondicherry in 5 main theatres out of 6
    Except Ratnaa theatre YA releasing in all theatres in main city.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like