View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 178 of 311 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188228278 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Next
    ”‘தல’ தன் தலையாலயே கண்ணாடியை உடைத்தார்” சில்வா

அ அ

சினிமா ரசிகர்கள் பெரிதும் எதிர்பார்த்து காத்திருக்கும் திரைப்படம் ‘என்னை அறிந்தால்’ டிரெய்லரையே ரசிகர்கள் வைரலாக்கி டிரெண்ட் செட் செய்தார்கள். அந்த அளவிற்கு பரபரப்புடன் எதிர்பார்க்கும் ‘என்னை அறிந்தால்’ படத்தின் சண்டைக் காட்சிகளை வடிவமைத்து வருபவர் “ ஸ்டண்ட் சில்வா”.

மங்காத்தா, வீரம் என அஜித்துடன் மூன்றாவது ‘என்னைஅறிந்தால்’ படத்துக்கும் இவரே சண்டை பயிற்சி. மேலும் இப்படத்தில் ஒரு குட்டி ரோலும் இருக்கிறதாம் இவருக்கு. அப்படி என்ன தான் இருவருக்கும் கெமிஸ்ட்ரி? சில்வாவே சொல்லுகிறார்

“ வெங்கட் பிரபு தான் ‘மங்காத்தா’ படத்தில் அஜித்தினை அறிமுகப்படுத்தினார். ‘மங்காத்தா’ பட சண்டைகாட்சிகள் பெரிதாக பேசப்பட என்னை பிடித்துப் போய்விட்டது. சிவா சாருடன் முன்னரே பணியாற்றியதால் வீரம் படத்திலும், கொளதம் சாருடனும் விண்ணைத்தாண்டி வருவாயா, நடுநிசி நாய்கள் படத்திலும் பணியாற்றியதால், ‘என்னைஅறிந்தால்’ படத்தில் இயற்கையாகவே அஜித்துடன் வேலை செய்யும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைத்தது. என்கிறார் சண்டை சில்வா.

‘என்னை அறிந்தால்’ படத்தில் எல்லா சண்டைக் காட்சிகளும் லைவாகவே இருக்கும். அவர் ரிஸ்க் எடுத்து நமக்கு பீதியை கிளப்புவார். ஒரு சீனுக்கு ‘தல’ தன் தலையாலயே கண்ணாடியை உடைப்பார். அது நிஜமாகவே மாஸ். அஜித் சார் எல்லார் மேலயும் அக்கறையாகவே இருப்பார். சின்னதா தப்பு பண்ணா கூட வயசு வித்யாசம் பார்க்காம மன்னிப்பு கேட்பார். சாரி மற்றும் தேங்க்ஸ் மனிதனின் இகோவை குறைக்கும் என்று அடிக்கடி சொல்லுவார் என்று அஜித்தை பற்றி சொல்லி பிரமிக்கிறார் சில்வா

http://cinema.vikatan.com/articles/news/28/8342
    Live and let Live...

2. Likes rachel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post

17 years back, in Kadhal Mannan,

Oyya (while advising Ajith not to love Thiloththama) : Kanavula irukkiye. Dei tharaila kaal vechi nadangada.

Ajith slaps him.

Oyya : Tharaila kaal veina, moonjila kai vechitala.

5. Likes rachel, ALWAR_AJITH liked this post
    Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the first part of the interview, Gautham Menon had told us about his enriching experience of working with Ajith, about "Yennai Arindhaal" and female leads Anushka Shetty and Trisha.
    Ajith with Gautham Menon
    Gautham Menon with Ajith on the sets of "Yennai Arindhaal". IB Times India
    In the second and final part, he opens up on "Yennai Arindhaal" sequel, his movie with actor Simbu and more. Excerpts from the interview:
    Do you have plans for a sequel to "Yennai Arindhaal"?
    Every film of mine can possibly have sequels. With the characters in the movies like "Kaakha Kaakha", "Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu" and "Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa", I can go and make sequels.
    I can take Raghavan's character ("Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu") or Karthik's ("Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa") next journey forward with its sequels. Likewise, this character of Satyadev in "Yennai Arindhaal"; at the end of the story, you will realise that there is much more to this character. Lot more episodes can come up with his character.
    Can you share any special memory from your forthcoming movie "Yennai Arindhaal"?
    I think the journey with "Yennai Arindhaal" team working for so many months itself (is) a special memory. But if you want to ask me to tell on such special thing – the whole team travelled a lot of places like Jodhpur, Udaypur, Sikkim by trains and buses and we had a great time together.
    What is the status of Simbu's "Sattendru Maaruthu Vaanilai"?
    We shot the movie for 30 days before halting it. We will start work on it once I complete Ajith's "Yennai Arindhal".
    What's next after "Sattendru Maaruthu Vaanilai" and "Yennai Arindhaal"?
    I haven't planned beyond that. I am in discussion with couple of actors but nothing has been confirmed yet. I can take a call on it once I complete this movie.
    Live and let Live...

Post Thanks / Like

8. Likes ALWAR_AJITH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coimbatore - Pollachi - Tirupur - Erode - Kerala (Vadakkencherry)
    FDFS #YennaiArindhaal [Show, Contact Details]

10. Likes ALWAR_AJITH liked this post
    Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    nijamave mass

12. Likes ALWAR_AJITH liked this post
    Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    To download free mp3 high quality songs

hollywood - http://bit.ly/FAM_D_ggn

bollywood - http://bit.ly/CM_D_ggn

Post Thanks / Like
    Sreedhar Pillai @sri50
    #YennaiArindhaal Applied online 4 censor today. Producer requested it 2 b censored on Thu-Jan 22.

Post Thanks / Like
    France

Post Thanks / Like

17. Likes mappi liked this post