View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 161 of 311 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Thala films always get delayed. GVM drags and drags and never release his films on time. The combination of Thala and Gowtham releasing on time is a far-fetched imagination. Last film to get released as planned was Veeram and it was the pongal winner.
    Quite true. Veeram was planned and executed well within the time. It won. Same happened with Villan. KSR hit the bulls eye.

Anyway, if the films release on Pongal, we will be able to give them run for the money by closely releasing YA within the two weeks. Let us hope they don't rush. Screenplay is important and GVM has to concentrate big time in that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

2. Likes rachel liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by paranitharan View Post
    Trailer is intriguing. Thala's voice has matured a lot in recent years. He looks terrific in each of the shots. My favourite is the one with short grey hair and white full sleeve tee. Anushka never looked more beautiful than in YA. Good hair style and the kuthu with girls was cute and bubbly. Trusha's costumes look weird. Vijay na looks good and hope he has good scope to perform. Looks like Thala totally owns it.
    Agree with you fully. GAutham has worked on Thala's voice and body language a lot. It is visible in each and every frame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad movie got delayed. With I releasing and Shankar hype, collections would be affected as well as screens.

Gautham's best works were cop based in recent times. If YA can reach VV standard in execution and (maybe) content that is acceptable for a U/A certificate (as opposed to VV's constant swear words and gory scenes), that would be a win. A rushed product doesn't deliver in the end. Let I and Aambala get a free run, I don't care what others think.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

6. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    1M views for the trailer in less than 25hrs...

Yennaiarindhaal audio gets 200 words review in milliblog...
    Actually 1 million views in 18 hours
    :ammo:
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    I'm glad movie got delayed. With I releasing and Shankar hype, collections would be affected as well as screens.

Gautham's best works were cop based in recent times. If YA can reach VV standard in execution and (maybe) content that is acceptable for a U/A certificate (as opposed to VV's constant swear words and gory scenes), that would be a win. A rushed product doesn't deliver in the end. Let I and Aambala get a free run, I don't care what others think.
    Yes good for Ai... It will get good number of screens and two weeks free run... Comparatively it is a very high budget movie... Have been in the cans for almost two months after completion which might hiked its production cost further... In addition they have spent so much for audio release, promotion etc for Tamil, Telugu and Hindi separately... Now they can relax a bit...
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post
    Yes good for Ai... It will get good number of screens and two weeks free run... Comparatively it is a very high budget movie... Have been in the cans for almost two months after completion which might hiked its production cost further... In addition they have spent so much for audio release, promotion etc for Tamil, Telugu and Hindi separately... Now they can relax a bit...
    problem is both of them are biggies and interest neutral audiences too so both will get affected. I wpuld have loved GVM to have given the finishing touch by now and unlease it on I. Shooting ippo thaan mudichaanga so film won't be ready by now. I hope they will have it ready by Jan 29, at least.

10. Likes rachel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning-

12. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    -deleted with warning-

Post Thanks / Like
    Orupothum vanthu motha mattar yennai arindhal
    Mothi paarka assaipattal
    Iyyo tholainthaar
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eventhough its not release on ponggal sure shot it can storm malaysian boxoffice coz we have chinese new year leave here. Fake publicity,self promotion,selfish ilatha oru manushan sure we stand behind him for anycost.
    Live and let Live...

16. Likes rachel liked this post