View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 146 of 311 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Junior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am just loving this pic!����

2. Thanks paranitharan thanked for this post
    Likes rachel, paranitharan liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    Gowtham has shown the love portion very well in his movies.. and its show in these picture as well.... But I still love the scenes in Vaali with Simaran. Let see how thala express the romance in this movie.
    Tribute to Hero’s who gave their lives so that their brothers and sisters, wherever they may live - yes, wherever they may live - may live with dignity and in freedom. *November 27th Remembrance day *

Junior Member Regular Hubber parthiru's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratheesh4709 View Post
    For me, Thala is looking odd in this picture...

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoo View Post
    Gowtham has shown the love portion very well in his movies.. and its show in these picture as well.... But I still love the scenes in Vaali with Simaran. Let see how thala express the romance in this movie.
    He is the best for romance out of everyone here. The romance was just as adorable in Ji, Mugavari, Kandukondein x2, Poovellam un vaasam etc. What is so pleasing about him is that he romances like a true gentleman with charm. komaali thanam illatha self respect ulla oruthar pola. This is what even Vairamuthu said a decade back.

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent
    #YennaiArindhaal - USA distribution by ATMUS in association with Hyperbees. After VeeramPongal it is YennaiArindhaal Pongal for ATMUS!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yennai Arindhaal in USA

We are happy to announce that ATMUS Entertainment in association with Hyperbees will be releasing the most anticipated ‘thala’ film ‘Yennai Arindhaal’ after successfully distributing his Veeram last year. The film is scheduled for a Pongal release on January 14, 2015. Yennai Arindhaal stars Ajith, Trisha, Samantha and others directed by Gautam Vasudev Menon with music by Harris Jeyaraj. Harris-Gautam combo had given some memorable numbers in the past and music ready to release in a week or two will also be talked about. With Thala joining this combo, there is no doubt about a blockbuster. The teaser released about two weeks back is very impressive and has gained over 4 million views on YouTube.

If you want to exhibit the film in your territory, please email us back to this email or to atmus1@gmail.com or call us at 872-222-8687. I will not be reachable for one week starting tomorrow. So, Satish Kosuri of AZ India and my partner Chocks Arunachalam (who is in India now) will be answering the calls and working on the deals.

Thanks
    Ram Muthu
    http://143cinema.com/news/yennai-arindhaal-in-usa/

9. Likes rachel liked this post
    Member Devoted Hubber ALWAR_AJITH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Siv.S View Post
    ATMUS Entertainment ‏@ATMUSent
    so its clearly say veeram is winner .. good some school kids will never accept the fact!
    Live and let Live...

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Parthyy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive Interview Part 1: Ajith does not Like Over the Top Dialogues, Says 'Yennai Arindhaal' Creator Gautham Menon
    By Prakash Upadhyaya December 22, 2014 10:13 IST

Gautham Menon for the first time has teamed up with Ajith for "Yennai Arindhaal", a commercial drama in which he has tried to present Ajith in his style. The ace filmmaker made time to talk with the IB Times India and here are the excerpts from Part 1 of the interview:

How enriching was it working with Ajith Kumar?
    I think I have spoken enough about that in the sense we work with different films with different actors and every movie gives you an enriching experience. When it comes to Ajith, he is a friendly guy and at the same time he makes you comfortable. There is no pressure on you even though he is a big star. Anybody will feel comfortable working with him.

Tell us how it all started and how the idea of "Yennai Arindhaal" was born.
    When AM Rathnam expressed his wish to work for a movie starring Ajith, I was already into Simbu's movie after Surya's movie was shelved. I met Ajith to discuss about the film and he was very clear about his plans. I had to take immediate decision at that point and I said yes. Later, we talked about ideas and scripts. That's how it all got started.

Have you written the script keeping Ajith in mind?
    Normally, I have scripts for particular heroes. I worked on "Yennai Arindhaal" script only after Ajith came on board. Sometime this works better because we know who is going to act in the movie.

Could you please throw light on "Yennai Arindhaal"?
    As always, my latest movie is all about the characters. It is the journey of a character. The story begins from a 13-year old and it is all about what life makes him. Like, people are born and every individual is destined to take a route. But how the course of life changes in one second and what life makes something out a man form the crux of the story. I am following the journey of this man and people who he meets in his life. There is a thin line between good and bad things. The story tells you whether he goes this side or that side.

Rumours have it that "Yennai Arindhaal" is a revenge drama.
    I would like to call it as a commercial drama. It has got emotions, sentiment, thriller, love and action.

Ajith is an A-list actor and has a huge fan following. Were you under pressure to keep in tune with his image?
    Not at all. The moment we decided to work, Ajith told me 'I want to work in your kind of movie.' He does not like over-the-top dialogues or portrayal of him like a messiah. So, it becomes easy for me to make an emotional movie. Even though there are action and larger-than-life moments, he will be very real and there is nothing like film. At the same time, we have very a simple treatment to the story, which is quite endearing. We are curious to know how people see him in a new light.

However, even if I was tempted to include scenes that his fans love to see but he clearly told me, 'don't do anything to satisfy me or my fans. Let us only do what will work for the script.'

How was it working with Trisha and Anushka and what are their characters about?
    They are wonderful people to work with. In "Yennai Arindhaal", they are the people who Satyadev meets in his life and the two women make big impact on his life.

http://www.ibtimes.co.in/exclusive-i...indhaal-617895

12. Likes rachel liked this post
    Senior Member Diamond Hubber selvakumar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    When are they releasing the audio? With two weeks to go, it seems to a be a close call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ponnu Vellai tholah? illai Karuppu tholah?
    RE: Aennn.. Puli tholu..

Use short words, short sentences and short paragraphs. Never use jargon words like reconceptualize, demassification, attitudinally, judgmentally. They are hallmarks of a pretentious ass. - David Ogilvy

Senior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Audio on Dec 31st. Source Indiaglitz

15. Likes rachel liked this post