View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 291 of 311 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Devoted Hubber ArulprakasH's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Siva, if Sethupathi character (who helps the Sathyadev in tracing his daughter) is kept as an under cover cop, Police department might already knew about Victor and his activities. They were clueless about all these happenings until Sathyadev explained them after the Nilanjana rescue operation.
    முதல் அடியில் நடுங்க வேண்டும்.. மறு அடியில் அடங்க வேண்டும்.. மீண்டு வந்தால் மீண்டும் அடி.. மறுபடி மரண அடி!!!

2. Likes mappi liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal crosses $500K in USA. Director @menongautham joins @ARMurugadoss & @shankarshanmugh in $0.5M club.
    By ATMUS
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaaal hits the coveted $500K mark in USA. After Friday $500,919. #Thala #Ajith joins 0.5M club with Rajini Kamal Vijay & Vikram.
    By ATMUS
    Rajesh......

Vazhkai enbathae oru anubavam thaane...

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ArulprakasH View Post

I happened to notice the MR-fan-boy out of GVM. Sathyadev parking his scooter in front of the bus to get Eesha reminds me the famous Mouna Ragam scene.
    And the way ajith apologize to the bus driver was sweet.. though its was a whisker, it was impressive.
    NewBee

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber Anban's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good movie .. over peter illa.. some what underplayed .. but engaging .. i dont understand why people complain about the first half .. even Anushka was good .. excellent performances ..

dialogues mostly good.. brilliant at places.. sani-ish at certain places .. thats the problem for some traditional audience .. definitely not a slow movie .. GVM must be more versatile .. KK, VV maathiri ange inge sila saayal .. but itha periya vishayamaakki padathukku -ve-aa pesa vatchuduraanga .. movie could have been a bit more colorful.. dark tone overdone by the cameraman ...

songs were also decent .. climax was gripping and excellent ..

well done Ajith, Arun Vijay, Trisha and Anushka .. gvm deserved more praise than what he is getting now, for this movie ... KK, VV munnadiyea ithu first vanthurunthaa, oorey itha classic-nu sollirukkum ..
    Last edited by Anban; 15th February 2015 at 01:23 AM.
    Top glamorous heroines, top comedian, Oscar winning MD, commercial Director, expensive wig and other big list of commercial items irunthum thaathaa padam flop .. itha vida enna asingam venum ..

8. Likes Siv.S liked this post
    Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    .. KK, VV munnadiyea ithu first vanthurunthaa, oorey itha classic-nu sollirukkum ..
    Good one Anban

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pras View Post
    [/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

In Kakka Kakka, Surya and Jyothika falls in love and marries ... Jyothika finally dies at the end..
    In Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu's flashback ,its shown Kamal Haasan 's wife is dead ( exactly like where Kakka Kakka ended) .Then he is about to marry a single mother(Jyothika) and arrives the marriage with Jyothika's daughter while the end credit rolls....
    In Yennai Arinthaal's flashback, Ajith is about to marry Trisha and was planning to arrive at the day of marriage with Trisha's daughter (again where Vettaiyaadu Vilayaadu ended) but then Trisha dies and finally Ajith adopts and takes care of the girl like his own daughter...

So on a bigger note , there are great chances that Gautham Menon was always narrating the story of a single police officer in just three different episodes!

http://www.myworldofmovies.in/2015/0...ng-ending.html

Post Thanks / Like

12. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    The story behind Yennai Arindhaal's much talked about climax run

Ever since the release of Yennai Arindhaal, Arun Vijay has been in the limelight. He has stolen his share of the spotlight despite the presence of a superstar like Ajith alongside him.

We had a little chat with the handsome hunk in the aftermath of all the positive critical reception for the movie.

"I would like to start off by thanking fans for such a glowing feedback. After seeing the movie on the first day, early morning at Kasi theater, fans were just screaming 'Victor Victor' when the show got over and we were coming out. I just lost myself in this moment of pure emotion and couldn't control my tears. This was for all the efforts that I had put in over many years. A long overdue recognition!

Despite negative shades, people accepted my role as it had all the relatable emotional elements and facets like love, friendship, grief, frustration and such. I would like to thank Gautham sir for this opportunity in his film."

When asked about the white shirts that he keeps sporting for the most part in the film.

"The white shirt was to denote my mindset. Victor would don colorful clothes in the flashback but as time wears on, he sticks to white. This was the director and costume designer's idea. Even if there was a small dirt or spot, he would change the shirt. This was a surprise element for an anti role.

In fact there was a scene when Victor would sit and eat on the floor, to denote his simplicity even after earning much money and all the riches in his life. This scene had to be left out of the final cut though."

About the much-talked about climax scene when he runs towards the camera with much intensity and drive, this is what Arun had to say

"This was canned in a single take. While shooting for this scene, I was physically in much pain due to a bruise in my hips. But we had to complete this scene due to our tight schedules. Gautham sir wanted me to exhibit my character's frustration on screen, and with my physical pain, it looked very authentic on screen. This scene was shot early in the morning and I had to run really fast towards a car which was being driven by Silva Master at a very fast speed. In high speed camera, my run looked fabulous on screen."
    http://behindwoods.com/tamil-movies-...limax-run.html