Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: My first short film.

Junior Member Junior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Raagadevan for your encouraging words.
    Yes, I do intend to only make films that appeal to my sensibilities and that strike a chord with me. I like breaking stereotypes. Hopefully I will have a script ready this year for my next short film!

Quote Originally Posted by raagadevan View Post
    tigger2: I congratulate you for having the courage to portray what you felt were real human feelings and situations (சில நேரங்களில் சில மனிதர்கள்!) in your first venture into movie making. I liked the finished product; considering that this was your first venture, and the limitations involved in making a short movie with possibly limited resources. I am sure that the feelings expressed on these pages by the reviewers would be helpful to you. My only advice to you is to continue to be true to yourself and how you feel about people, their feelings and the situations and circumstances. Whatever you create, there will be people who love it or people who will hate it with a passion. I hope you will not start making movies just to make people like them. Looking forward to your next production!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789