Page 51 of 344 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: UlagaNayagan KAMALHAASAN in ||"UthamaVillan"|| Directed by Ramesh Aravind

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi Ravi View Post
    No wonder it is taking a lot time to complete all the Graphics work...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pushpak View Post
    Men will be Men
    I liked it sir (not sarcastic - take it friendly)
    Quote Originally Posted by bill4u View Post
    Pushpak - he's waiting to know who the heroine is and neenga vera directionla porenga Avar patiencea romba test pannathinga ... I thought it was Pooja Kumar is it not ?
    Quote Originally Posted by interz View Post
    Pooja Kumar is the actress, she was in Vishwaroopam too.
    Take it easy boss
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmai Vilambi View Post
    பின்ணிட்டீங்க
    :P.....innum yaaru andha actress theriyalla...she doesn't look like Pooja Kumar....
    Yennai Arindhaal...

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let us accept that Nammavar's face has changed for his age... But the fitness and the way he can carry a younger role are still at the top.
    A Mammootty or Nagarjuna or Salman may look "much younger to their age" compared to Kamal. But he can easily pull off a romantic scene or action scene much better.
    Good point.. Well put Pushpak...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by leosimha View Post
    :P.....innum yaaru andha actress theriyalla...she doesn't look like Pooja Kumar....
    That is Pooja Kumar only and in twitter also she mentioned I think.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Post Thanks / Like
    After reading several reviews of "crimes and Misdemeanors" I dont think uthama villain is going to be a ordinary movie..Its going to be in line with classical "Anbe sivam" in terms of repetitive watching(not the storyline) but business wise need to wait & see..Also the film direction/screenplay will be little bit complicated with 2 stories running in parallel with flashback/18th century and i am sure kamalhaasan/ramesh aravind would have dealt carefully..Also it seems uthama villain will also talk about "human soul,philosophies of life,existence of god,etc"..
    Below line i read from "crimes and Misdemeanors" review

And when it came to the question of God's existence he would add: "In case of doubt I will always choose God over truth."

I guess kamalhaasan phillosophy in uthama villain will be opposite " "In case of doubt I will always choose Truth over God."

Based on my assumption I can relate many things but its not right to mention all the points..
    Also the movie has unbelievable scope for acting..

Marketing let anbe sivam down and this time marketing is very good for uthama villain and public talk also very good because of twitter,kumudam,ananda vikatan,attractive posters..if fast cut,racy trailer is released at right time before movie release then it will definitely be a earth shattering opening..

Visual treat awaiting for all us from kamalhaasan..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by USV View Post
    After reading several reviews of "crimes and Misdemeanors"
    Don't worry. I don't think UV will have anything to do with Crimes & Misdeameanors. He just mentioned it in passing. During Vishwaroopam, he compared it to "North by Northwest"...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Don't worry. I don't think UV will have anything to do with Crimes & Misdeameanors. He just mentioned it in passing. During Vishwaroopam, he compared it to "North by Northwest"...
    I am not worrying bother and infact I am more excited to watch UV than before..We know Virumandi screenplay is similar to Korean movie but its nothing to do with rashomon..Almost 80% of the movies around the world are inspirational but kamal takes inspiration that are very complicated yet he makes it very successful..
    What i am thinking is Uthamavillain way of story telling might be inspired from Crimes & Misdeameanors like virumandi screenplay but story,dialogues,etc were not..

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    -----
    Last edited by Saai; 15th November 2014 at 10:29 AM.

Senior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    --------
    Last edited by Saai; 15th November 2014 at 10:30 AM.